Early Ponyville {Open/Planning}

I'm considering creating a roleplay based on earlier Ponyville, where it'd be a bit rougher. I added the AU tag because it'd be fine to use characters alive at the current time, which would make it seem a bit odd without said tag. If you're interested in joining or have a plot point, please let me know.

Characters I'll be using

- Glass cache

Peeps can still join

Aaaand it's open!

Hm, so this will be set in settler times correct? Or at least early Ponyville? I just may use Canary Twist for this. Still trying to decide. 

I'll have an answer by tomorrow~! ;)

Correct, Settler times. Or if you'd like a different name for the setting, The-Time-When-Granny-Smith-Was-Hot Period. :razz:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really sorry about not responding  until now. I knew there was something that I kept forgetting. :P 

Any who if you are still up for it, I would like to rp with ya~

Here is just a quick little app of the character I'll be using.

Name: Gibbous

Race: Areion

Cutie Mark: Music note that looks to be written in ink

Appearance: Owns a pair of vibrant gold eyesCoat color is a light hickory brown.

Gibb's mane is nothing but fluffy coal-black un-ruly curls that frame his face . Waving off in all sorts of directions yet seems to fall into a natural place. Tail is made up in much of the same way. Both soft and silky to the touch.

Gibbous is in the average height range for a male his age. And like others of his species, has a set of canine teeth that ends in sharp points.

Personality: A smooth-talking stallion that keeps a light and charming aura about him. Is also cunning and analytical often analyzing situations or others to figure out how they could be beneficial (to him).Takes life in strides. Has a tendancy to tease though, in a harmless way; as he often takes delight in getting a rise out of others. Can be a bit brash at times. Though his heart is in the right place, Gibb is not above the occasional petty squabble and selfish acts. Feeds off of the company of others.  Often seen with a toothy smirk.

If everything checks out, I'll go ahead and post. Let me know if I need to change something. :)

• 1 month later...

It's been a loooong time since posting this, but Seajay, if you're still interested, lemme know. I'll be creating it shortly.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2016 at 6:27 AM, Polyblank said:

I"M BACK BABY

I'll be setting it up shortly, prepare yourselves!

If this is still open, I'll throw in Neria Holmes.  

Name: Neria Homes

Species: earth pone

Appearance: Tall and langly.  Her coat, mane, and tail are straight, long and black.  She has one, long streak of vibrant, curly hair down her mane.  Her long mane hides her face, and she gives off a dark aura that frightens most near her.  Her eyes are black, her eyelashes camouflaging into her coat.  Her cutie mark is a life-like wound dripping blood.  Those unknowing of the image as her cutie mark would think that it is an actual wound.

Weapon and Fighting Style: A double-tipped staff.  On one end is a spear-tip with a long, sword-like blade balancing the tip-on the other end is a torch.  The staff length in the middle can collapse, and she usually keeps the weapon in a pouch.  She prefers to stay silent and not fight unless necessary.  Because of her vigilance, she is often considered not much of a fighter.  However, when she does fight, she battles furiously and dangerously, often endangering the life of the other.  During her silence during battle, she prefers to wreak havoc to anything nearby-it's a little signature thing that marks her as the assasin. 

Personality: Cold, silent, an austere, she gives off an aura of horror and fear.  She rarely speaks or acts unless necessary, but when she does-she goes full-on in damage.  She likes to creep others out with her silent stare, and treats everypony the exact and same way-no matter if they're a friend, enemy, or family member.  She likes to keep her feelings inside, and pretends to care little about anything (although she really does care).

Other: She prefers to think analytical and play everything as business and politics. Despite seeming to be a 'alone' pony, she enjoys working in a team or as a group.  

Archived