Elite Dangerous, anyone?

Just a friendly topic I thought I'd bring up, since I've got a few friends that play this space simulator as well. Wondering if anyone plays this game here, as well? And preferred role/ship if you do? Simply curious. Myself, I'm a pretty constant bounty hunter, but I'll pick and choose missions... I won't jump on just anyone. My current ship is the Federal Assault Ship. (I swear, I love shields. I really do, this ship just... :(

Hmm, I see. I felt it was the other way around for me, actually. Difficult in tutorials, but get into the game and while the start is kinda rough - it eases up substantially somewhat quickly.

With that said, if you've got any questions or whatnot - feel free to ask, either here or via PM, I'd be glad to help however I can. :)

Hm, well it remained an involved process in the brief time I spent on it at least. The confusion is such that I don't really know where to start, I could see no indication in the game of what to do or how to do it. :I It also probably isn't conducive that these days I have been really busy and haven't had the time or motivation to spare to figure out it out.

It's a difficult start - honestly, the first step is going to be pretty much figuring out how you want to earn your credits (bounty hunting, trading, exploring, pirate, etc.) From there, it's (somewhat?) simple to plan out how you go forward. But Step 1 is really - just get out of that blasted Sidewinder. :)

Archived