Casket [Ready]

Polyblank

CHANGELING – CASKET – 673

p8zPbcn.png

Sex: Male. Probably.
Age: We've had this one on the record for god knows how long. I'd guess that "he'd" be a stallion by now.
Species: Changeling, Bug and filth would fit just fine.
Eye color: Blue entirely, creepy buggers.
Coat: Same as th' rest of them. Black, with all those strange holes in his legs. From what we know, he's pretty good at disguising, with attention to detail.
Mane/Tail: No mane to speak of, and wispy shreds of something hardly a tail.

Physique: This is where the changeling's different A larger and stronger physique then a drone, but at the same time lean and thin. Falls between a Soldier and a drone in height if I had my own two cents on it.

Residence: If only we knew. He's planted in Canterlot, and we haven't been able to pick him out. Reports vary in location, so our best bet is that he's moving constantly to stay hidden.

Occupation: An agent for the Queen. He's been taking information out of the royal guard for god knows how long, and at almost the highest levels of security. We don't know who- or what he's posing as.

Cutie Mark: - Ha! Nothing.

Unique TraitsSmart. he's not like the average drones, he's adaptable and intelligent hence why we've been looking for him - and how he's evaded us. Gifted with the talent of an advanced unicorn, we've seen mind-wipes, memory changes and even transfiguration on the poor messes he's left for us to collect - if he does leave anything left.

History:  If only I knew. From what we've gathered, he seems to be from clutch thirty-three, perhaps a drone from the memories of others we've caught. It's probable that through promotion he earned his spot, and came to Canterlot at a young age to begin his mission. Our first record we could identify as a single target came from an alleyway guard, clearing wiped. 'Kept muttering"Kind nice Casket, what pretty colors..." . Since then espionage seems to be the most common, and the lunar guard seems to be the best with dealing with him so far. He's learnt quickly, and hasn't stayed anywhere enough for us to track him. The Canterlot Love Spell seems to have missed him somehow... Perhaps he wasn't here when it occurred? Damn it, gotta give it to the monster, he's good. When we were cleaning up the gunk they left behind, one of our staff managed to spot him. How he knew it was coming, we'll have to know - there might be others as well. It might just be luck though, Perhaps on some other unspeakable errand for his queen.

Character Personality: If you'd call it a "Personality". Like all the changelings, he's got unwavering loyalty to Queen Chrysalis, coupled with his sharp tongue, wit and adaptability. Cold and calculating, he's never to forget detail - Hence why he's not under lock and chain. Any notes he's left behind seem to have a sardonic or sarcastic taste, so I suppose that should be added too.
Character Summary: A high level threat, he's been uprooting plans from day one. Disappearances, false information and mind-wiped guards have all been in high supply since he began here in the city. Capture on sight.

Shield Tsunder

(Sarge asked me to attach this old thing to the report file. Didn't provide an explanation..Celestia knows why.)

bRzLuAl.png

Sex: Male.
Species: Unicorn.
Eye colour: Apple-Green. Shield is short-sighted, and requires glasses during work.
Coat: Grey teal.
Mane/Tail: Dark blue.
Physique: Rather Tall, with the typical build of a unicorn.
Residence: Canterlot, Littlehoof Street.

Occupation: He is currently working as a Surveillance Officer, but has taking training withing other branches. He has a secondary branch as an interrogator,  but he's been dealing with some illegal artifact sellers within work so far. Contact Chain Tail for assignment (Recruitment Officer).

Cutie Mark: A Shield with four curves. Signalling the typical protection motif of the royal forces, The curves signalling his ability to work around almost any defense. Earned when Shield figured out a spell to breach a high-level unicorn shield.
Unique TraitsA very intelligent fellow, I haven't spoken much to him. Quite soft-spoken and silent, he's proved surprisingly calculating to me and the other trainers. I've noted the other trainees seem... unnerved by him. I can understand, he seems quite distant and sometimes even cold. He's shown his demeanor can be cheerful rarely, but is usually a state of calm neutrality. His talent with Mind, Illusion and Truth spells is legendary, and I'm running out of things to teach him.

History: Born in the family of Maribelle Prumeer (Unicorn) and Morning Melody (Unicorn), His family moved back into Canterlot after a long holiday in Saddle Arabia to raise him. Admitted into Celestia's School for gifted unicorns, Shield Tsunder showed specialized talent in Memory spells at an early age. After finishing his education he took up being a private investigator, his cases often revolving around hostages and filly abduction. Five out of seven of his cases were successfully solved, which seemed to have given him a fair share of experience. Once he had established a wealthy income and and also mastered a few control spells. He began our training as soon as he passed the age requirement, and while slow to uptake the basics, has mastered the advanced courses. I will be giving him his certificate of completion at the end of this training cycle.

Character Personality: I've yet to see much from shield. He's very unicorn-like in attitude, striving for attention to detail and being a total perfectionist snob. I However noticed he can be quite cheerful when playing traditional board games (Particularly chess, which he's quite good at). He seems like someone who's had one of those sheltered unicorn bring-ups, but he keeps a clear head in the board room at all times, although he can be quite snarky (Will reprimand him on attitude this session). I have complete trust in him for future work, but perhaps he needs a friend to work with?? He seems rather lonely (I've never noted him mentioning a social life) So I'll ask Miss Sparkle next time she's in Canterlot what I can do about it.

Character Summary: Definitely a protegee in the art of war his ability to pick things up so quickly and learn techniques baffles me. However, he's kept his job as an interrogator until he's actually required for a skirmish, claiming he prefers it rather then teaching recruits - Real shame, he'd be really good at teaching young ponies to fight. I've heard him explaining strategy in a few of the message ponies that he gets from his family. 

Report by Identification Officer Hex Hooves (H.H, Science Branch)

- Well here it is Sarge. Honestly, why don't ponies tell me why they want these things? - Frela Flitter - Canterlot Guard Identification Manager.

Hmmmmm..... the general concept of this OC checks out, but there are a few details we'd like to have you modify:

1. Remove any implications that the changelings possess a hive mind. That's not a feature supported by our Lore; if it were, then they'd lack the independence that enables them to be viable player characters. While you're at it, also remove the reference to clutches; that's also not supported by Lore.
  2. Can you clarify what you mean by transfiguration? You mean a changeling's shape-shifting ability, or being able to turn objects into something else?
  3. Please specify that no changeling could have been immune to Cadence's love spell. No amount of shape-shifting would have prevented Casket from being blasted off along with the rest of the bunch. Perhaps he simply wasn't in Canterlot when the invasion was underway?
  4. Perhaps elaborate more on Casket's background. Right now, the History field doesn't really explain how your OC became the way he is, and that is what makes an OC's history extremely vital.

Make the necessary changes, and I'll move this app along. :)

On 3/18/2016 at 3:15 PM, Bellosh said:

Hmmmmm..... the general concept of this OC checks out, but there are a few details we'd like to have you modify:

1. Remove any implications that the changelings possess a hive mind. That's not a feature supported by our Lore; if it were, then they'd lack the independence that enables them to be viable player characters. While you're at it, also remove the reference to clutches; that's also not supported by Lore.
  2. Can you clarify what you mean by transfiguration? You mean a changeling's shape-shifting ability, or being able to turn objects into something else?
  3. Please specify that no changeling could have been immune to Cadence's love spell. No amount of shape-shifting would have prevented Casket from being blasted off along with the rest of the bunch. Perhaps he simply wasn't in Canterlot when the invasion was underway?
  4. Perhaps elaborate more on Casket's background. Right now, the History field doesn't really explain how your OC became the way he is, and that is what makes an OC's history extremely vital.

Make the necessary changes, and I'll move this app along. :)

All done :D  the reason I left the history a little short is because one, I had a pretty simple concept I wanted to develop and two, I felt that he didn't have much to begin with. I've extended it but it still seems a little short to me. :blush:

Archived