Rainbow power! (private)

"*yawn* ... what time is it---?" Rainbow asked herself as she turned to a nearby clock, stretching her arms as she got up from bed. She was in her home in ponyville, and she was going to leave to do her usual work as always, which consisted mostly on taking a nap between the clouds. She got off the bed and walked over to the door before she simply flew down to the ground and walked around the city, clearly tired, even though it was around 9 A.M when she woke up.

Thunder then saw her, he wasn't sure what to do, but he was laying under a tree, as usual. "Heh." He might like Rainbow, but he wasn't scared to ask her out for a date, they were friends for many years, but it was worth asking her out. "Hey Rainbow!" He waved at her, smiling at her. "What are you doing right now, Rainbow?" He asked her, smiling at her, getting up from laying under the tree.

"A... Date?" she asked a bit confused. "Uhm... i don't know..." she added a bit embarrased as she rubbed thr back of her neck. She respected him as a friend, but... Wasn't he taking it to far and too fast?

• 2 weeks later...

"R-really..? You'll go out with me?" He said, looking up at her, smiling a bit. "That's great, I'm going to get ready." He then was about to leave. "Oh, our date is at 6 pm, don't forget it!" (Is it anthro?)

Archived