[Shop] Cafe Delights[ENDED]

Tam

[[ UPDATE: LOCKING THREAD! ]]

[[ Sorry to let you guys down, but my Mocha Delight and Citrus Tang characters are about to go under a very big background revision. So the current standards for the cafe sop here will be out-dated and not correct. Mocha has been in ponyville for several years now so she isn't a "new cafe shop" like we've been playing here. I'm just letting you all know in case you wanna carry away your RP's some where else. Sorry again bronies! ]]

- - - - - -

[ Here is a basic layout of the Cafe Delights shop. ]

☵ ♨ [ Mocha Delight ] ♨ ☵

Mocha had just opened the cafe up this bright and sunny morning. She was outside giving the outside of her store a quick look over to make sure there was no extra trash and the shop looked tidy and welcoming. Taking a rag laying on her back she used her magic to spin it in the air and wipe down some of the dew drops on the windows. She took a few steps back and smiled to herself as the light splashed down from the trees in front of the wide arching window.

Slapping the rag over on her back again she walked back inside making sure the open sign was straight on the doors window. She had been in Ponyville for a couple of months now preparing her new Cafe here. Canterlot just wasn't the place for her and she already think she liked it better here in Ponyville, the small town, the friendly ponies, everything seemed so nice and quiet. She really enjoyed that. Walking to each of the low tables she puffed each sitting pillow to make sure her customers would get maximum comfort when arriving today. A slight swish of her horn and all of the flower vases on each of the two larger tables turned just right to catch the sunlight pouring in from the window making their petals a soft glow. "Wonderful." She said out loud smiling to herself.

Glancing up at the clock she quirked a brow, "Now where is that silly filly..."She said into the empty store. She had a niece she looked after here since she moved to Ponyville. Her name was Citrus Tang and she was a big of trouble but Mocha didn't mind to much, it certainly kept her busy and it was nice having an extra hoof to help mind the Cafe. She knew Tang enjoyed some of the busy days work when she was here so she was normally late coming in for her shifts until the lunch hour started. Still the morning was early, dew on the grass, all that good stuff. She strolled behind the counter to prepare herself little cup of coffee and muffin for breakfast since the Cafe was still empty yet.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was always a wonderful day for Vanilla when the sun was shining and the town was bustling and busy as it often was. It made her feel good knowing that the town was running itself just fine and that she didn't need to stick her hoof in other ponies' affairs. Then again, she hated stress to begin with. Fortunately, as she clopped out of her quant manor home, she took a deep breath of the spring air and peered at the sky as well as the area around her manor home. "Yet another wonderful day in Ponyville" exclaimed the rather important pony. She took a moment to admire the flowerbeds in front of her home before trekking down the main road into town. This was perhaps her favorite part of the day as it allowed her to enjoy all the sights and sounds of the city. However, it wouldn't be proper if she didn't get her morning tea.

Humming a soft tune to herself, the Mayor minded her own before she stopped in her hoofprints upon seeing a rather peculiar new building. "Well my oh my" she happily quipped as she clopped closer to admire the new cafe. Racking her memory, she soon remembered approving the permit for this building. A new cafe, of all things! Giggling to herself with a small grin, she contained the excitement she had to step into the doorway and see the owner – or whoever was manning the counter – about her morning chai. She was a cafe-holic of sorts and always was intrigued at the idea of trying a new stand for her morning cup before starting the day.

"Good morning~" she chimed cheerfully as she stepped in – hoping to find a friendly face. As always, the somewhat older, yet lively, pony had her gray hair naturally flowing from her head and flank as well as her rather stylish and professional glasses cleaned to a shine as they sat infront of her eager blue eyes. She calmly, yet excitedly, look about the cafe – admiring everything about it before approaching the counter to see the waiting pony. "Oh hello! I hope I'm not clopping in too early or anything." Sure, she was the Mayor, but she was modest of her position and always enjoyed meeting the townsfolk personally. "I was just stopping in to try your new storefront and get myself my morning fuel for the day."

Mocha heard the bell chime as the door opened, she paused pouring her cream into the coffee she was stirring and turned to see who was coming in, "Tang?--oh!" She stopped herself when she realized it wasn't the citrus unicorn she was expecting. Setting down the creamer and sugar on the back counter she smiled and turned to face her putting her hooves up on the counter, "Hello Miss Mayor!" Mocha said in a rather cheery tune, "Yes we're open here! I'm a bit of a morning person myself. Seems my helper isn't..." She laughed a little, "Kids you know." She waved a hoof some, "Have a seat anywhere." She asked perking her horn into the air pulling out a glossy menu from the wall rack and setting it on the counter. "What can I get you? Coffee, tea, juice? Maybe a muffin?" Mocha asked looking back to her as she scooted the menu out towards her. "You're out early today! Any special plans?" She said while turning back to magically grab her own cup of coffee as she took a little sip, "Mm." hummed with pleasure as she drank the warm beverage.

She perked when the cafe owner saw her, waving a hoof a bit as she was greeted. "Hello, dear. I understand, although I do hope your helper gets here soon. Heavens forbid if you have to do all the morning coffee yourself" She took a table not far from the counter and curiously watched Mocha work before giving her order. "Oh! I'd like a cup of chai tea, please. A hint of cinnamon and nutmeg on top, too, if you don't mind." She had a bad habit of getting up to get into work early purely to try and get as much work out of the way as possible. The bulk of it, oddly enough, was moving papers and land permits. With all the new ponies coming to town, she's just had her hooves full. Seated, she still peered and paned about to look at the empty, cozy cafe. This was definitely going to be a new spot to come to on the way to work!

As they got closer to the Cafe he laughed. "Ya I could go for some food myself. You will be able to most likely meet some ponies and get to taste Ponyville cooking. It's great cooking here in Ponyville it's quite unique to any other place you will find." They get to the Cafe and he sees the mayor inside. "Ah there's our wonderful Mayor Vanilla. hopefully we can have you talk to her it would be a great opportunity to talk to her about what Ponyville does for concerts. Shall we go inside and introduce you to the mayor."

Following Knightly to the cafe the smell of coffee and muffins was in the air, "Looks like a nice little place" Dub said sniffing the air, "Yeah that sound like a good idea." he smiled as he followed his friend into the cafe, it was a nice little place with a great view to it, it seemed to be a little slow today, but then again the day was still young, as he and Knightly came in the Mayor and who Dub assumed to be the owner of the shop were chatting.

Knightly went up to the counter and hoped he wasn't interrupting. "Sorry but I hope "I'm not interrupting but Mayor I hoped that you could talk with my new friend here. Hes new in Ponyville and he wants to talk about what Ponyville does for concerts and everything. Hes a musician hoping to bring some music to Ponyville." He looked to the cafe owner. "And if you don't mind could you take our orders when your done with the mayors."

A small, dark purple unicorn with a white mane and tail came walking up the road, saddlebags over his withers. The clasps of the saddlebags matched his cutie mark - a rose, but his cutie mark also had two thorned vines wrapped around the rose, in the shape of a heart. He stopped before the cafe, gave a nervous smile, and stepped inside.

On seeing people waiting, he almost turned around and left. If people were waiting, that'd mean they'd be standing and watching ... but he steeled himself and set himself down on one of the mounds of hay. His horn glowed a soft green color, and his saddlebags floated up off of him and set down on the floor beside him. The soft glow faded away as he commenced to waiting patiently, trying to hide his nervousness.

The good Captain had promised the newest member of his crew, the helmgriffon "Tiny" that he would buy him a drink in their first port of call as a token of his first aerial voyage. Unfamiliar with the town, they headed into the first ship they found selling beverages. Tiny had never left Razorclaw Canyon before this voyage, and his eyes boggled at the array of drinks on the menu. Cap'n Fidley had to drag the boy over to an open table, where he ordered in the Griffon fashion by rapping his talons on the table and calling out "Two coffees, black!"

His young crewman made a face, thinking of the burnt and triple-brewed ship's coffee he had forced down on the voyage to stay awake. The Captain grinned and mock-gruffly muttered "Son, you know that an Airship sailor never takes his coffee with anything in it. But never fear, this is better stuff than 'ol Cooky brews aboard. Anything in it just spoils the flavor. He sat back in his seat and fished for his pipe in the pouch he carried around his neck. Waiting for a drink was the perfect time for a smoke, and coffee would go well with the spicy taste of the tobacco.

Kat walked into the door of the new coffee shop. It was almost a ritual to get coffee before classes each day, and today was no different, except for the coffee was going to come from that new coffee place that everyone's been talking about. As she walked in, she noticed how nice and pretty the place seemed for something that just opened.

After setting down her saddlebags and the apple she had got from Apple Jack's stand at a table, she got out a few bits from her money pouch. for coffee. Kat smelled the pungent odor of tobacco. In the name of Princess Celestia! What does that man think he's doing?* she thought. The smell brought back bad memories of her abusive father.

After the pony in line stepped to the side, it was her turn. "Um, h-hi!" Kat stuttered out of shyness. "Can i get, um, a cappuccino please? And um, sorry if this is any trouble, but can you um, put a little dash of caramel in it please?" Come on Kat! you need to work on your socials skills! She set the bits on the counter. As the cashier pony was ringing up her change, she looked back at the pony who was smoking from a pipe.

After being handed her change and receipt, Kat walked to the pony who had the pipe. "Um, excuse me sir," she gently started. "I don't mean to be rude, but could you um, possibly please smoke outside? I am so sorry if you find me rude, sir." Kat tried to put an expression of sincerity on her face, in hopes that he would accept.

[OOC]No, i'm not trying to preach about how bad tobacco and stuff is. It would just be boring if i walked in, ordered, walked out, and went off to class, right?

[OOC]

Fidley had allowed himself to go into a bit of a reverie as he often did when he smoked his pipe, taking rythmic puffs and blowing the smoke out the side of his beak. When the young pony addressed him, he snapped out of it, fixing her for a second in a gaze reserved for great annoyances before he remembered where he was.

"My apologies, young one." he rumbled, taking the pipe from his beak and covering the bowl to starve the coals. "It has been some time since I last traveled in these lands, and I had forgotten that your people do not share my customs." The Captain stowed his pipe and extended a claw. "I am Captain Fidley, of the airship Venture, and master of the same. Perhaps we will have business in the future?"

It was a looooong harsh morning for poor Pop. Woke up early just to record a few things, didn't actually finish a song, which she should have. It just... wasn't coming to her today, every artist had that run in with that nasty little block, right? "Distressing..." Neon said to herself as she laid upon the back of her pet alligator, Alejandro. Her orange eyes starred at the pop art on her wall, hear ears pressed to her head. "Alejandro... just what am I to do? I need inspiration, and I need it quick! I have an album expected out in a few months. I can't keep working at this rate..."

Course all Alejandro could do was lay there like a lazy, fat, bum. He did though have a distinctive expression of dislike for her being on his back. Pop tilted her head and looked off to the side. This was seriously getting her down in the ruts, she wasn't feeling herself, that was for sure. There was a sigh to leave the plumb colored mare as she rolled onto her back and held all four hooves up. "In-spir-a-tion!" Though chanting wasn't getting her anywhere, or anything, well... maybe a more grumpy pet. With the growl that left his lips, Neon rolled back to her belly and huffed. "Well fine! I'll get off you, you big baby." Neon scoffed, though playfully, and soon hopped off him, allowing him to walk out through the 'alligator door' to head outside. As those orange orbs watched him waddle through, she stomped her hoof. "Thats what I have to do! I have to get out and mingle!"

Quickly, Neon Pop dashed over to her dressing room, tearing through all her things, finally coming to the most absurd... corset... like... with pointed shoulders and a flared collar and, well, it was special. Fashion, but most ponies wouldn't have been caught dead in such outlandish clothes. Neon however, loved the strange and eccentric, even if what she wore was silver and sparkled with every bit of movement she made. Pop fluffed her hair, alright, more like teased it to look like puffy pig tails and dawned her typical sunglasses. Today they were large, like most, and bright sparkly purple, all in all she matched, just... she stood out.

Stepping out into the sunlight, Neon took in a deep, relaxing breath and trotted along her way. Just where was she to go? No, not the flower shop, not the library, how about the spa? Oh no, not right now, she'd do that later. Oh! Perfect! Pops stopped in front of the cafe and looked about through her seemingly solid sunglasses. The cafe seemed busy, but that was fine, still she was thirty. As she trotted inside her eyes scanned the ponies there, and inside she gasped. DJ Neighsay! This was her lucky day, well.. maybe, but first... that drink!

[OOC]

Kat took his claw, and breathed a slight sigh upon seeing that she didn't upset the kind griffin. She had seen a ship sail in this morning, but she hadn't known she'd be face to face right with the captain of it. Kat had noticed her stuttering had gone away, due to the fact that the griffon hadn't taken any offense.

"I am very sorry if i've caused you any inconvenience!" she apologized.

"It is nice to meet you, Captain Fiddley. My name is Katniss, but you can call me Kat for short. As for business, i'm not too sure. I don't think i'll be traveling around enough to ever hire an airship or something like that. Anyways, I really hope you enjoy your stay here in Ponyville!"

[[ Eeps! I've been dragged away from the computer for the past two days now and looks like I gravely feel behind! I'll do my best to keep up a better pace! ]]

MochaDelightpost.png

"Chai tea with a couple of pinches of original flavoring, I like the way you think. And I'm sure she'll come soon, she might be a tad distracted but I believe she's a responsible pony." Mocha said with a certainty about her voice. She knew Tang had come home in a gruff ever since she was forced to move to Ponyville from Canterlot. But she had finally began to improve with her new roomie Poppy. She sincerely hoped it would help her overcome this whole change of situation she was forced to face. And Mocha couldn't help but wonder if she realized she wasn't alone in it, she would be there in a skip of a second if her little niece needed her. Mocha tried not to admit it to much but she was just a tad over protective. The door gave another jangle as it opened for two more, "Oh, looks like I better get working!" She said turning from the mayor after setting down her coffee mug behind the counter. No time to finish it now, she could snack later when Tang finally got there. As the three ponies chatted one of them looked to Mocha, "And if you don't mind could you take our orders when your done with the mayors." She smiled and nodded as she just added the last finishing touches to the stylish cup she had poured the chai tea into. "One- two- stir annnd... Complete! What can I get you boys this morning?" Mocha said as she turned back hovering the cup of tea delicately in front of the mayor as it sat itself down, a small whiff of steam flavoring the air before them.

Before she could get an answer from the two stallions she had another pony walk in. A nervous looking plum stallion it seemed. Mocha looked to the two still chatting with the mayor and raised a hoof to them, "Oh, just one more second please." She said politely and looked back to purple unicorn who sat down and waved to him with a beaming smile, "Hello sir! Welcome to Cafe Delights, please have a look at our menu." She said as she twisted her chin in the air and her horn sparkled with magic, a glossy menu pulled off the rack on the wall and onto the table he was sitting at. "Today's special is the Cloudsdale Blend and blueberry muffins. I'll be with you in just a moment." She nodded. But she hadn't even a moment more before the bell rang again, More customers? She actually might be over her head. Looking to the two new po--- wait a minute, those weren't ponies. Griffins? Mocha stopped for a moment and watched them as they came up to the counter, she seemed almost unphased when they asked her for two black coffees. Snapping out of it she smiled and nodded, "Of course sir! Right away." She said rushing to the freshly brewed coffee pot. Taking two large mugs she hovered them over to the counter and poured it right before them. She didn't serve many nonponyfolk around here, certainly she had met a few but not often. She made a silent plea inside hoping they would enjoy it.

The door jingled yet again, a mixture of joy and dread fought inside of Mocha. She was excited for the business but awfully worried to see the ponies piling up in line... Oh where wa--- she stopped mid thought as another unicorn pony walked in. "Tang!" She exclaimed, "Hurry please, we have customers waiting!" She urged her to pick up her trot just a pinch more, she watched the filly give her dark orange eyes a roll, "Yeah, yeah, I'm here and going." she grumped aloud. Mocha frowned a little with just a tinge of concern but had to shrug it off for now. Work was to be done, she would inquire about her niece's displeasure later.

Turning back to the two stallions still striking up a conversation with the mayor she scooted in just a bit, "Let me know whenever you boys are ready to order. I'll have it in a jiff." she smiled and scooted back out as they continued their conversation. Jingle jingle, the door chimed with two more ponies. A young white filly with dark locks strolled up to the counter ready with an order, Mocha stomped down her twisting unease of the full counter and smiled to her, "Cappuccino with a swirl of caramel? Of course you may sugarcube." She said with giggle and turned back with a whizz and buzz it was done up in a fancy plastic cup with a dome lid and straw. Just a tad of home made whipped cream on top of the beverage inside. "Here you are!" She said scooting it across the counter, "That'll be just 2 bits." she nodded and looked to the griffin. She was about to open her mouth to put a vote against lighting up a pleasure like that in her little cafe but it looked like the little filly was taking a stand. She watched her for a moment more as she worked up the courage and smiled stepping back to let them chat. Seemed to be all under control.

Mocha took note as the door opened again to a tall dark figured unicornness. "Hello miss, how may I help you?" she openly asked as the unicorn with bright vibrant locks walked up to the counter looking mighty thirsty.

CitrusTangHeaderpost3.png

ââ€â€Ã…½Ã¢â€â€Ã¢â‚¬Â°ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã‚Â[ Citrus Tang ]ââ€â€Ã‚Âââ€â€Ã¢â‚¬Â°ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã…½

Tang groaned as she walked in, great and it's busy here too, she thought frustratedly to herself. Walking back towards the counter she stopped a moment to the purple unicorn who sat waiting at a table, casually glancing between his menu and Mocha. She heaved a sigh and took her que walking over, "Hello sir, how can I help you." she said in a rather flat voice. She just couldn't seem to focus even after getting to work, she couldn't believe Poppy of all ponies blew her off last night. What other ponies would be more fun to hang out with than her? Well she guessed she was a little tense.. and she wasn't as active... and she... Her frown deepened as she almost glared into space, but from any other ponies point of view it would have looked like she was glaring at the customer. Blinking she looked lost of a moment, "Oh, ah... I'm sorry, lost in thought for a second there. Did you say you wanted anything?" She asked again not quite remembering if he even did say anything for that matter. She couldn't help but feel the heat rise in her cheeks awkwardly.

Knightly could see that the owner was getting really busy now and there where a lot of ponies coming in. He also saw a griffin come in. He started to smoke in here but a nervous filly asked him to stop and the griffin kindly obliged. Then he saw a unicorn come in and start working but she seemed a bit grumpy and out of it while she was taking an order. The owner seemed like she was overwhelmed but happy at the same time. She then asked him and Dubstep what they wanted to order. "May I ask what you have for the special today.

Bramble gave a small smile to Tang as she asked his order. "Well, I'll have one of those muffins she mentioned, sure!" he says, floating out a couple bits as he stands up. His front hoof paws at the earth a couple times as he takes a deep breath. "Also, um ... do you ... would you like some more help around the place?" he puffs out his chest, stretching his neck, trying to make himself look taller, all too aware that he's smaller than the mare he's talking to. "I mean ... "

What was it he had been told to do when looking for a job? Oh, right! Show them ...

"I'm the colt you want serving your tables!" he declares firmly. "You can't do any better than me!" the colt tosses his head, his long white mane falling smoothly down his neck, as he puts on a show of confidence.

Neon reached her hoof to her sungalsses and raised them up, showing those orange eyes as they once again looked about the place. Oh, my was this mare one busy pony! Maybe she should have come by later? Perhaps wait, she didn't want to rush the poor chocolate colored pony. She honestly didn't know how this mare did it, work all by herself to keep one cafe running. Course it didn't help she came at lunch time, which for any place, was a busy time.

Neon patiently waited for her turn, looking to the menu and reading over what Mocha had to offer, so far all of it sounded delicious, and yet, didn't seem like it was quench her thirst. Well, that was until she saw an orange and banana frothy smoothy. There was a delighted swish of her tail as she was then spoken too, looking to the door to see just who it was that walked in. A citrus pony! How rad! "Oh right!" Neon said snapping back to Mocha's attention. "Hey there, darling!That orange banana smoothy is lookin' prett-y taste-y. It seems like you're awfully busy, I don't mind waiting till every one is helped, or! I can help if you want! I've got nothing important to do!"

Except record that darn album! Neon Pop, just what where you doing?! Your manager caught you, that would be the end of you! And the press would just eat this up! No matter, she was going to do it anyway if the mare needed it, though, that colt did just offer the same services.

As Dubstep and Knightly had entered the cafe, things seemed to really start picking up, pony after pony, and griffin even, started coming in, it looked like the owner was gonna have her hooves full for a bit, 'Looks like it's gonna be a busy day here' he though to himself, luckily it looked like some help had arrived for her, standing out of the way Dub pondered on just how busy it would get here, maybe this would even be his new daily stop, humming to himself Dub waited patiently with Knightly as the owner started to catch up to the influx of customers.

The mayor happily clopped her hooves when she got the yummy-looking mug. "Wonderful, dear! Thank you very much." She sipped a bit of the tea and took her time drinking it before she could comfortably lift it with her muzzle and take it to a table to enjoy her morning. She perked when she saw all the people entering, putting the mug down before giving a soft gasp. "Oh my! This little cafe may become my social hub of choice if I get to see this many ponies in the morning." She calmly watched the crowd with intrigue and interest while enjoying her earthy and yummy tea. Something was always interesting about watching other ponies she knew – especially if she knew them as town citizens. It was like watching some beautiful machine at works and it's name was Ponyville.

MochaDelightpost.png

As the dark yet bright unicorn miss took a more thorough look through the menu she turned her attention back to the two stallions and mayor. "Specials? Oh, right there on the chalk board." she said turning her head and pointing with a hoof to the large rectangular black board with brightly colored letters and symbols all over it. "Today's special is the Cloudsdale Blend and blueberry muffins. Great mix personally, it's warm, soft, and delicious. But this drink doesn't put you into sleep! The cooled muffins bring out the taste." She smiled, "They're fresh from sugar cube corner this morning." Mocha nodded happily, she had an account with Mr. and Mrs. Cake now to help fill the glass display case with some sweets and treats. Can't have healthy tid bits all the time, right? Mocha gave a bit of a jump as a loud shout boomed for a moment, she looked over to the startled Tang who was just standing there wide-eyed for a moment.

She met eyes with Tang and shrugged and pardoned herself from other customers at the counter. "Oh sir, we thank you for your consideration but we have things under control now, specially with my assistant on duty." Mocha said politely as possible, "We just can't afford the extra help right now is all. Starting business and all." She looked around the filled cafe one last time and smiled, her cozy little cafe was finally a reality. Beautiful view, warm and friendly atmosphere, and best of all her serving these wonderful pony and creature folk. "Thank you again though, if you think of anything you would like to order feel free to just pop at the counter. Me and my assistant will help you as soon as can be." And with that she nudged Tang back with her, she didn't say another word more and just followed along.

Once back behind the counter she turned back to the neon unicorn, "Oh? Orange Banana Smoothie? You're quite a lucky one, since my assistant Tang just came in, it's one of her specialties after all!" cheered a bit as she looked over to Tang who didn't seem to be paying to much attention, "Heh..heh, just a moment..." Mocha nudged Tang to the side, "Are you alright? You seem more bummed than usual hun."

CitrusTangHeaderpost3.png

Tang looked up to Mocha and shrugged her shoulders, "Heh, I'm fine. I'm here now, so let's get to work. Orange banana right? Okay." She huffed a big and pushed past Mocha with a tugging smile, "No ma'am that's not necessary! Now that I'm here everything is under control! I'll have everyone caught up in just a second." She announced in a brighter tone as she turned from the ponies and got working up the blender with some ice, milk, and frozen yogurt to whip up the orange juice and freshly peeled and cut bananas. After a moment or two of loud whizzling noises she poured the thick, sparkly, creamy substance into a tall cone shaped glass with three little banana slices on top. "Here we go, these are bananas grown right over on Gallopocous Island, makes for the best smoothies." Tang noted as she hoofed off the beverage to the neon unicorn. She paused for a moment and stared at her blankly, something seemed very familiar about this pony... She couldn't put her hoof on it though, "Uhh, err, I mean that will be 3 bits please." She said with a little smile after her awkward pause.

MochaDelightpost.png

Mocha still didn't feel easy over the answer, but she couldn't bother her more about it now, she was working and smiling to the customers even. Rare thing indeed, she really wasn't up for talking. Mocha did smile a bit though as she saw Tang lighten up a bit as she talked about the Banana's they order from the Seasaddle Bay market from the island. She trotted back towards the front to the two stallions who had been probably tapping their hooves forever now. "Alright fellas, what can I get'cha?" She grinned a bit giving them her full 100% undivided attention.

"O-oh, oh," said Bramble, deflating a bit, feeling a bit a fool. They told him that would work! "Sorry, sorry... Thank you. I'll just..." He leaves a couple bits on the table, grabs the muffin in his teeth, and hurries out of the cafe, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Then he comes back in, gets his saddlebags, and turns to hurry out again, but trips over his own hooves in his hurry, face-planting the floor, and crushing the muffin over his muzzle.

As thing started to finally calm down, the owner came over to tell Dub and Knightly the specials, looking over the chalk board that Mocha had motioned to, "Mmm blueberries" Dub's mother had always made some of the best blueberry waffles, so he knew that blueberry muffins HAD to be good, as Dub thought about the waffles, Mocha had came back to take their orders, "The special sounds groovy~" he said with a smile, "I'll have a special, what about you Knightly?" he said looking over to his friend, who was still debating on what to get.

Knightly watched the two ponies that where filling out orders around the shop. He wondered how they manage but it looked like they managed quite fine. "Oh well the Cloudsdale coffee sound great along with the muffins I will take the special also." He saw the mayor sit down at a table. "Dubstep you should go talk to the mayor about the concerts here before you lose your chance." Knightly looked back to the owner. "So you got a great opening day it seems. Your business looks like its going to go well that's a good thing." Knightly sees the purple unicorn fall and he go's over to offer him his hoof to help him up. "Do you want another muffin yours seemed to get squished."