On Windy Skies: The Beggining (Private)

NamelessTrax

"You and Firelily prepare the chainball guns, if we need to we can knock out thier sails and avoid a chase." Trax told her, "Oakly, get up top, want you ready if we need another sonic boom." Oakly nodded reluctantly before glancing back at his Mother Tavi then flying up next to Kane. "This day is too crazy, I meet my Mother for the first time and probably have a twin brother I never knew about."

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Probably a royal frigate." Twilight said answering Trax's question. Kane was looking through a spyglass at the ship and noticed nobody was on board, but there were signs of struggle. "Captain, wait! It's abandoned." Just then he briefly saw the movement of one person. "But I think there's one guy on board. Should we check it out?" 

Tavi hopped over to the door before falling face first onto the deck floor, Trax ignored her keeping a solid stare, events such as these made him uneasy. "Kane, Oakly, with me. Blade and Frozen, hold down the Ship here." He ordered as he extended his wings and took off into the sky, Oakly leaped off following after him.

Kane followed Trax and Oakly to the mysterious empty ship. When they reached it they saw how disheveled it was. "I think he went inside the captains quarters." Kane said landing on the deck and pointing to a door. 

Inside was a stallion sitting at the captain's desk in a large chair facing away from them. "I was wondering when I'd run into you again, my old friend." A eerily familiar voice came from the stallion. He turned around to reveal a grey pegasus with dark hair with a navy streak and venomous green eyes. "I hear you've been busy."

Trax smirked, "Well well, this is a surprise. Good to see you again too, Soulscream." Oakly grew nervous, this is Him, from the stories hus Father told him about as a child.

Kane was taken aback that the one he heard so many stories about was sitting in front of him but remained calm. "These fellows thought they could capture me. I'll give them this much, they were the most fun I've had escaping captivity in a while." He said before looking at Oakly. "You scared of me, boy?" 

Oakly grit his teeth and stepped forward but Trax held his hoof out in front of him, "Excuse the Colt, after the stories I've told him, its a wonder He's still aboard my ship. So Soul, hows freedom treating you these days? You could have found us earlier for... Other, reasons." He asked with a glance back at Kane.

"I'll die before I spent another day in a cell, I'll tell you that now." Soul said leaning back and putting his legs on the table. "Well, you found me. Is this the part when you try and convince me to come out of retirement? To stop being a lone wolf and follow you?" 

"Calm down Soul, you know I am not one to harm a good friends Mare, she is accompanied by Tavi as well so things have gotten interesting." Trax told him sincerely. 

"Her magic abilities are needed for a new venture, involving the treasure of Starswirled himself." Trax replied walking forward to the desk, Oakly leaned over to Kane, "Hey, that stallion kinda looks like you, but you know, older." He whispered.

Soul suddenly went from serious to surprised. He didn't speak for a moment before finally looking back to Trax. "...where the hell did you get that?" 

Kane looked at Soul carefully. "Who knows. Coincidence maybe?" 

As soon as she spoke Blade grabbed a sparring staff and threw it at Frozen. "Only if you give me a real challenge." He said with a smirk as he smacked her on top of the head with his staff.

"It was aboard Twilights ship before we overtook it, now she, Tavi, and three others from her crew are my Captives. Our next heading is the Indigo Mountains." Trax told him as he held up his necklace of the Yin symbol to look at.

"Maybe, of course I did just run into a stallion who is like a copy of me, weird day huh." Oakly mumured.

Aboard the Black Fang, Twilight and Tavi were brought to the cell and put with the others, it was then that Tavi told Kasey that he had a twin brother and his Father is their Captor. Kasey was dumbfounded while Hazel just stares with her mouth dropped opened, "I'm sorry Kasey, you're father and I's relationship was difficult back then and still is, after you two were born I decided to give him Oakly to raise for himself. Hoping he would leave his current life and we could be a family, but you're father is a tough one to crack. He lives and breaths for danger and treasure, Pirating is his one true calling. Despite all he's done, I still love him, and I know he feels the same." She explained as she held up her necklace with the Yang symbol.

Soul stood up and walked around the desk to face Trax. "How did it in up on that ship? I was looking for it for ages." He said, a glimmer of relief in his eyes. 

"Small world I guess." Kane said shrugging. 

"The Map is yours?" Trax asked quizically.

Tavi turned to Twilight, "Captain, did you notice the Young stallion in the rooms with us? The one who looked an aweful lot like Soul?"

"It is. I've spent years on this hunt, but everything got ruined when they tried to capture me. I don't know how it ended up on that ship but it doesn't matter now." Soul said. "Looks like the hunt is back on." 

"He does, doesn't he?" Twilight said with a sigh. "It can't be though..." 

"I take it you'll be joining us then? I guess there will be two family reunions this day eh?" Trax said slyly as he moved aside letting Soul have a clear view of Kane.

Tavi starred at her, they were pregnant around the same time but only Twilight took a leave of absence to give birth, Tavi had twins and gave one to Trax claiming he didnt survive after birth. Tavi leaned in to Twilight, "I know you were pregant 21 years ago, what did you? What happened to the foal?"

Soul looked at Kane in shock, surprised that after all these years it was him. Kane looked around in confusion seeing everybody staring at him. "...what?"

"I think he just helped capture us..." Twilight said with a sigh.

Archived