Hello everypony!

Yarnicorn

I'm new here. Excited to talk to fellow bronies as I, unfortunately, am a lone brony. I really wish this was a rated R because Ima grown a$$ woman and I have a filthy mind and cuss constantly, not to mention I smoke like a chimney (no cigs) soooo if you are +18 preferably +21 (I'm 24) then message me and we can speak freely . Honestly I'm just so happy to be apart of something for and by bronies, I love mlp too much and it sucks having nopony to rave about it too. I also love to draw and hope to post images of my pony art soon :smirk:

hOI! :3

My name is Thorenthal, but you're free to shorten it as you please! Most popular are "Thor" and "Thoren". The latter is my favorite, because it's the name of my OC. ^^

ANYWAY. Welcome to Canterlot! Like you, I too am pretty much a noob compared to everybody else! Even so, in the short time that I've been here, I'm already having the time of my life! Search through these forums, and all you will find is the finest gathering of the greatest, most intelligent, funniest, and above all the nicest people you'll meet ever!

Stay safe, and be good! I look forward to seeing you in the forums real soon! c:

Hello, there!

Like Lyi said, this site is PG-13 and people do need to be careful with anything explicit.

However, I will still always be up for a friendly PM! Let me know if you feel like talking or roleplaying!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you can enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show too if you can, S6 is ongoing. Enjoy all of the RP's as well.

:smirk:

Just so you know though... I'm the 'controversial' member on here apparently... :unsure:

Archived