S.S.D recon (private)

augercorn

Midnight returned the kiss, nice slow and gentle, before leaning back and smiling at him. "T-thank you..a-and, I love you too..." she says, unable to stop the blush that came with every time she said those 3 words together. She leaned back, before raising her finger and gently booping him on the nose, giggling slightly as she does.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc smiles 

he still can't believe how she makes him feel. He leans down over her and pokes her with his noise retaliating for getting booped on the nose. 

He then slides his hands along her sides ready to tickle her up if she Trys another boop

After shooting at the range for a bit, Black had gone to his bunk, falling asleep instantly upon landing in his bed. He didn't dream, much, or have nightmares, he was way to tired to do that. He was peaceful, falling hard asleep for the next couple hours. He didn't wake up once, until he was woken by the sound of something slamming against his wall. He groaned, trying to ignore it, about to fall back asleep when he heard shouting, and another slam. 

Once he heard that, he growled, getting up. He walked over to the table in his room, putting on his long jeans and a  white singlet, not being bothered to put anything else on. He listened, growling more as he heard more slamming. The yelling was getting louder. Black could hear four voices. He was insanely pissed off, he had just gotten back from a sh1t show of a mission, it had been a success, but it was hell to do, he had finally gotten to sleep, and he had the opportunity to sleep in, and now these guys were BRAWLING against his room? 

He opened his door, walking around to where they were fighting, staring at them with a death look. He was pissed, these guys had just woken him up, now, they were going to pay for it.

Indeed there were 4 burly marines fighting eachother using blackwing a room as a wall to slam eachother into. They yelled nonsense to eachother "you didn't pay last night!" "Dude you punched me in the face!"

mans with that they continued there brawl not bothering with blackwing 

Midnight goes slightly cross-eyed as she is booped on her nose, her eyes not leaving his fingers before a sly grin sneaks onto her face. Unaware his hands were in position to tickle her, she went to boop him again, smiling happily at him as she does. Despite the nightmare that had shaken her awake, she was smiling and felt like her chest wasn't empty for a change.

Doc laughed watching her. 

Somehow playing with her like this; it made him feel like a kid again. Not a worry in the world! 

"Haha got ya!" He said as his ambush was now complete he slipped his hands under her thin shirt and began to tickle her stomach and sides alternating between the two when her hands got close.

"I got you now! And there's nothing you can do!"

Midnight frowned, managing to get her boop off before yelping at the tickling. She wriggled and tried to grab his hands, unable to protect herself as she laughs and squirms in his hands, begging to be let go as she tries to wriggle out of his hands.

Doc laughed even louder hearing her yelp! He enjoys tickling her for a few minutes before finally stopping catching his breath. 

Shebsomehow ended up on her stomach on the side of the bed, which doc as he composed himself massaged her legs "ohhh I got you" he said his voice still high from laughing. 

"Ahh"he said getting his voice back. "Didn't know you were so ticklish." doc's stomach growled loudly 

"hey let's get some food in a minute"

Midnight, once she escaping the tickles, curled up slightly glaring at Doc, but smiling goofily at him as well. "You're evil! You do that again and, i'll..i'll, hurt you..." she finally sat up, growling at him slightly before nodding her head.

"Food is good" she nodded as she sat up before pausing "D-do you mind if I get changed...?"

Doc gulped blushing but trying to (play it cool.)

"no, of course not. If you want i can give you some privacy and ...shave real quick or something" he said also trying to be polite and respect her boundarys 

it was odd in a way no one was closer to him yet they still had all these things they never did to gather.

Midnight nodded her head "T-thanks..."

Once Doc left, she quickly stripped herself and opened her bag, which was rather large. She pulled out two different sets of clothes and looked at them. One was civilan, ones she'd picked up herself. A long black trenchcoat, with a shirt that had a picture of a merecat holding a drink with the word 'beercat' written on it plus a pair of black tracksuit pants.

The other was her old Devil military uniform, pristine as she'd been ordered to keep it, you could mistake it for brand new if you didn't know where to look for the hidden marks of use and battle. She eventually made up her mind, and returned her old uniform to her back, and opted to wear her civilian clothes. Once changed, she looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't look that bad, before she snorted out her nose. "If Ember were here, she'd tell me to pretty myself up..." she muttered to herself.

Her entire life she'd been told she and her sister were the same physically, the only difference being their colours. And they weren't wrong, until they joined the military, they'd had jokes and insults thrown at them about it. One time they'd even died their hairs and wore contact lenses to change their appearances, swapped lives for 2 weeks until they finally got called out on it, when one of Embers 'friends' realized she wasn't as active as usual. That's when it hit her, how much she missed Ember.

"Save her somehow...I was saved, no matter how crazy she is, I...after this mission coming up, i'll save her from him.." she said to herself before unlocking the door for Doc to come back in.

Doc nodded and left the room. He walked over to the bathrooms And gave himself a quick shave. just a quick one to be back in standard grooming standard. 

Doc couldn't help but think about midnight. When something dawned on him

"both she and blackwing have completely difrent training and tactics from me .... We weren't even trained by the same country! No wonder that rescue was so hard." 

Doc washed up heading back shrugging it off knowing there was nothing he could do about it at the moment. He checked the door, it was unlocked. He then poked his head in slightly and said "is it ok?" He saw midnight; wearing cloths of course and came in all the way. 

He got a little snicker out of her shirt and said "right. So I don't know what they fed you guys. But sometimes depending on where you go ... Marine corp chow can either be the best in the world ... Or a pile of un-holy crap straight from the neither world!" He said as he slipped his shirt off and picked out a civilian t shirt. 

"I mean like! You got entry level marines using most of there pay check to avoid eating the stuff!" He said as he slid some jeans over his shorts 

he had a quick vision; no waking  nightmare Of midnight holding a machete to the throat of the cook or whatever contracter they had to make there food. Causing an international incident and breaking them up forever. 

"Uhh it's pretty hot out there. You sure you want to wear the coat?" He said holding the door open for her.

Midnight smiled over at doc, before looking slightly worried at this description of military food. While she'd had her fair share of MRE's, MRE's themselves weren't actually that bad in her opinions, which left her as one of the few they didnt' care what they ate, as long as it was edible and didn't taste too bad. Sure she'd prefer a 3 course meal with a steak, but she could survive without it. She rolled her eyes at Doc when he mentioned her coat.

"I'm wearing it, so yes" she replied simply "I'm a sniper remember, if I can't handle a little heat i'm in trouble" she smiled sweetly up at him before exiting out the door and looking around. She noticed some kind of fight happening near the dorms, before passing over it and looking back at him. "You know were we're going yes?"

The four ignored him, going straight back to brawling. Black growled, cracking his neck before walking up to the group, putting his hand on the shoulder of one of the marines, and right as he turned, Blackwing punched him right in the jaw. He stared at them, they had stopped fighting after one of them had gotten hit.

"Whats your problem? Mind your own bu-" One of them started saying, only to have a quick punch in the forehead shut him up. Black stared at them, clenching his fists. He had needed to let out some steam, time to do so.

"This is MY room you guys were brawling against, so it is my buisness. I need to let out some steam, bring it on" He said, gloating them. The two that didn't get punched already looked at each other, laughing a little. They walked up to him, all four thinking they could smash him. They didn't know who they had just pissed off. The two that had gotten hit were pissed off, fists clenched.

"What? you think you can come and interupt this? Your going down you loudmouth"  One swung at Black in anger, and following that swing two of the others stepped in, getting ready to fight also.

He was quick, Blacking quickly bring up a arm to block the swing, noticing out of the corner of his eye someone coming from his side. He quickly kicked out sideways, kicking the guy who came for him in the leg, making him yelp. The one he had blocked already ran in, going for a jab. As he did, Black quickly parried the strike,driving a hard punch into his chest, and the sound of weazing came the second it hit, meaning Black had winded him. Bad. 

Suddenly, Black felt two arms holding him in a lock, pinning his arms from moving, and before he could do anything else, one of the marines came in a and punched Black in the gut. Feeling the impact, Black let out a little breath of pain, and did so following the next four punches. Before he could get a fifth, Black swung his leg up, kicking the marine right in the groin. The one who had him by his arms held him tighter, trying to prevent him from doing anything, but he quickly learned that was a bad idea. Black quickly put all his weight backwards, more or less jumping back, causing the guy to hit the ground, Black landing on him. He quickly rolled off, punching him in the ribs, easily breaking one or two, then, leaping up, kicked him in the arm as hard as he could, definitely doing something. 

He was out. The two that were fighting Black stared at him, but Black stared past them, one of the guys was staying back, examining Blackwing. Before he could think much about it, the two charged in. Black quickly raised both arms, parrying the first punch from both, swinging with a palm strike in the chest for one, and the other he grabbed his arm, pulling him close. Making sure it was unexpected, when he stumbled towards Black from the pull, he side stepped kicking the back of his leg, then, grabbing a arm, he bent it behind his back, pushing up, making the marine feel insane pain. Black heard foot steps behind him, and kicked back, feeling his foot impact with something, and hearing someone grunt and fall over, making Black guess he had hit a wounded part. Turnign his attention back to the guy in front of him, he let him go, but not before stomping on his leg.

He turned around, only to quickly be forced to duck, grabbing the guys arm and punching him in the gut twice hard, hearing the sound of metal drop onto the ground as the guy grabbed Black by the hair. Black yelped, being pulled a bit. He quickly grabbed the guys neck, starting to choke him. Who would give out first. Black, while choking the guy, and having his hair pulled, punched the guy in the chest repeatedly, and before long the guy passed out, which was when Black let him go. 

Looking at the last one, he felt like he might actually have a hard time with this one. Both raised their arms, ready to fight.

"Your going to be a challenge, lets do this" He said, charging in.

as blackwing squared up to the big marine: the one he took out early seemed to get his breath back. Standing up next to his friend exhausted but angry.

before anyone could move a blur came in! Someone had entered the fight on blackwing's side! 

His alley quickly grabbed  stuck the big marine against the face, and then went for the arm of the big marine and put him in a throw! Sending him head first into the ground. 

Finally standing still everyone got a good look at him. He was a regular looking marines wearing camo. A bit on the tall side. He had sandy yellow fur, and A reddish earthy looking mane, but a few gray hairs were very easy to notice. He had a rather large beard also the sandy and grey that took up his chin and lips. He also had very vibrant green eyes. His name tape on his shirt simply said "chill". Chill was a gunnery Seargent. Having the big symbols clipped to his collar. And nothing else on his uniform.

The marine who was still standing stood there shocked. And chill shrugged, giving him a quick (rather sloppy, from looking at his motions earlier with the neat hip throw) kick to the stomach making him fall down. Chill then looked to Blackwing shaking his head saying "4 on one. man; that's f-Ed up." 

Suddenly from across the way a group of military police came in "hey what are you doing!" One yelled 

chill looked to Blackwing. And sighed "I hate m.ps .... Well .... We can either start running now? Or try to smooth talk our way out of this." He said presenting Blackwing with the choice.

Meanwhile.

doc shook his head slowly and internalizes "she .... Doesn't know.... Wasn't there .... The smells!"

doc shrugged walking with midnight over the gravel out of the barrack area. "Yeah I'm pretty sure the chow hall is right there." He said pointing to a building. Doc had to fight the urge to snuggle up with her as they walked. But he knew he couldn't as there were ... A lot of m.ps around them! "I hate m.ps." He softly walking with her to the hall. 

"We still have plenty of time ... What dontoubwant to do when we're done?" 

They opened the door and signed in. The hall seemed pretty standard. Not to good/not too gross. Doc got a tray and some hard boiled eggs with bacon and some cottage cheese. Along with a few difrent drinks. He noted how hot midnight must be in that coat and got her a water also 

Blackwing had been about to run back in to deal with the last one when he heard footsteps coming behind him. At first, he thought it was going to be someone else wanting to take him out, so he had been about to turn and coathang the guy, but he quickly noticed the person running past him. He looked forward again, noticing him grabbing the arm of one he had injured before, grabbing him and throwing him into the dirt. He watched as he took down the last one with a obviously sloppy kick, he could tell with ease that it was a crap kick, still worked.

It was at this point he noticed the name, and rank, though he could have cared less. Chill. He didn't fully know what to expect. When he made the comment about the four on one, Black just shrugged, looking at him with the same gaze he had given them, only with a lot less anger.

"Those four were easy" He replied, half remarking to the fact he had taken three of them down at once, and the fouth had been about to go down. Then, he heard the voices. He sighed, thinking to himself Oh for bucks sake Before looking at Chill, turning and running away from the M.P.

Chill ran along side Blackwing "smart choice!" He said as he pointed to the left around a room 

"over here!" He said as he jumped on top a pile of cinder block (piled up there seemingly for no reason against a room)

on the roof he jumped across some roofs and leaped again jumping over some barb wire into a difrent area of the barracks. He landed on the gravel a slight "oof" till he calmly walked and found a certain room

he opened the door to a room and waited for blackwing

Black made sure that he kept same speed with Chill, watching as he leaped up the cider block. He quickly followed, jumping up them, climbing fast, then once they were on the roof he watched as Chill ran across the roof, jumping over a barb wire fence.

Dam, this guy is insane

Black quickly follows, sprinting and then leaping over the fence, as he got over the fence, he landed, doing a perfect roll, managing to get up without stumbling to much. He groaned, the landing having been a little harder then he had wanted to. He followed Chill to the room. 

"Where are we?"

Chill closed and locked the door. The room was pretty plain except for a lot of tactical looking bags and duffles. In the corner, and a rolled up rug sitting next to them. 

Chill opened his locker and tossed blackwing  a bottle of water "welcome to my casa ... Your in my room dude. We can wait here till the whole thing blows over." He pulled out some documents sorting thru them then putting them on his table. 

"Pretty sure they didn't get a good look at us. We should be fine." He sat on his bed and put some head phones in his ears 

Midnight frowned slightly at Docs comment about the MP's, but shrugged it off. IT was obvious why, but there was nothing she could do about it outside of elimination or blackmail, both actions would be frowned upon by Doc, so she pushed them out of her mind as she looked around the Chow mall. She took a deep breath before grabbing herself some toast, bacon and a cheese roll, sitting down facing Doc on the otherside of the table to him.

"After all this? I want to know about this next mission, something isn't right here...And I want to find out one way or the other..."

Doc shrugged waiting to finish chewing before saying "don't worry babe, we'll know soon enough. Recon doesnt keep there guys in the dark. Like the c.o said he'll brief us later." 

He took another bite and chewed. It was a bit later so the hall was practically empty. "What I'm more concerned with ... You remember the equipment the guards had back in that prison? They had night vision and mole(pronounced Molly, the webbing and tactical straps you see on modern day military vests and chest rigs.) not to mention those expensive European guns." 

He paused briefly thinking "either lailand is driving itself into dedt or ... I do t know maybe some wacky arms dealer?"

hebchewed another bite liking to her wth concern 

"what do you think? Also ... Think we'll meet your old unit out there?"

Black caught the water, taking a little drink. He was in his room? Well, it was as simple as anyone elses. When he threw the files onto the table, he walked over, looking at them then instantly getting bored. 

"So, mind introducing yourself 'Chill'?" 

Chill shrugged "sure" he said his voice cracking a bit.

"well names, will chill. I'm uhh" he looks at his lapel "gunny, for now ... Been in the been rolling with the recon community for about ... Ehhh 7 years ..." He says surprised he been there that long 

"rolled around with the seals and the Rangers. I'm here on classified duty, very mish-mash, hush-hush" he said nodding looking to him. "I'm supposed to be getting out of here today." He said pointing to the bags in the corner."but the co said he wanted to talk to me about some s$:! ... So ... Who knows. Not that I mind, I enjoy my work."

he leans up on the bed asking "what about yourself. Your obviously not part of american marine corp." 

As she ate, Midnight nodded her head at Docs mention of who they fought. He wasn't wrong by any means, that equipment isn't standard for a military, even one that is in the processes of starting out. In addition to that, which chilled Midnight some more, they weren't fighting standard military grunts, the way they fought was different, mercs was the best alternative, which lead to the end question: Who Hired them?

She opened her mouth to reply, when Doc asked his second question, causing a flash of pain and sadness over her face before she pushed them back. Part of her hoped they did, so she could get Ember back. But, if He was there, then it was a whole other story. She took an extra long time to chew as the mulled over the situation in her head, before finally coming to a conclusion.

"...I hope not..." she finally says "...I hope, for your life, we don't run into any of them ever..."

Doc finished his food. Doc thought for a moment 

at this point in time he didn't know how he felt about midnight a old unit. She seemed to still regard them highly, but at just the thought of meeting the people who gave her the mental scars she bore ... It made doc's mind ....go places.

he simply reached across the table and held her hoof. Not knowing what to exactly say. 

Archived