Elder scrolls Australia ooc

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hundashter said:

my apologies for not responding in a timely manner last rotation, the Rise of Iron Exspansion for Destiny came out and pretty much took over my life for about three weeks or so. 

I can respect that, I don't own Rise of Iron yet but I know the feeling of being obsessed with something.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Hundashter said:

Hey, would you all prefer it if I didn't write out Sable's accent phonetically? I realize it slows down the pace of reading my posts, at least for me it does when I re-read them. I don't mind either way, just asking for feedback.

Peronally I don't mind it, it alls a flavor to the character which I, on a personal level, enjoy. But that's just me, maybe the others have different opinions.

4 hours ago, Hundashter said:

Hey, would you all prefer it if I didn't write out Sable's accent phonetically? I realize it slows down the pace of reading my posts, at least for me it does when I re-read them. I don't mind either way, just asking for feedback.

If you don't want to do it anymore, I'd say stop. It's kinda fun I guess, but I'd be okay if it stopped. 

• 3 weeks later...

Level up! 

Check the first page character cards for your updated stats and some new abilities. You will ocasionally get free perks every couple of levels. In addition to the ones I present to you. Just tell me thru here or Skype what you want to invest points into and I will add them up later!

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, PyroBlaze said:

I am? Doesn't seem like there's been much posting since my last one. 

In other news, I still find it funny that Auger wrote down the name Flux gave the Avian guy as one of his nicknames.

I'm just relaying information given to me by Auger. He's away in the mountains on some recon training (I think) so he asked me to poke for posts since we lost Seajay, Rdd and Dabom444. I presume its mostly to give relfection on the arrival of Lessy as well as form a way forwards.

That's Auger for you, if it makes him laugh, it becomes cannon.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, PyroBlaze said:

Yeah, but we're not the only three involved...

Crap! Sorry I just realized how rude that was, like, I was pointing it at you like 'POST!', I meant it as in, like, I would but can't since i'm waiting for others also.

Sorry!!!!

5 hours ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

Crap! Sorry I just realized how rude that was, like, I was pointing it at you like 'POST!', I meant it as in, like, I would but can't since i'm waiting for others also.

Sorry!!!!

It's fine. 

Archived