Episodes that Made You Cry

What were the Episodes that made tears pour down your face or your eyes wet?  

What were the Episodes that just made you gasp, and feel a mix of bittersweet? 

For me, What About Discord? definitely made me tear up.  It was the most shocking thing ever, as I never get touchy for fiction works, and I certainty didn't expect my first heartthrob to be with the Spirit of Chaos.  Diamond Tiara's reveal on why she behaves as such was another 'gasp' moment for me in The Crusaders of the Lost Mark.  I do think that's the closest we'll ever get in MLP canon to child mistreatment and child abuse.

Its not an episode but in the smile song the sad part, like the animation for it and stuff is sooo sad I cried the first time I payed attention to it. When Pinkie Pie gets all sad and everything gets dark and then she becomes two and picks herself up :')

Season 2 episodes 1 and 2. Even though I knew that Twilight and co. would be restored to normal I was sad to see them fight and especially when Twilight gets Discorded.

The song "I've Got to Find a Way" in Season 4 also was sad.

Sisterhooves Social I believe was the first one. Before that episode nothing managed to pull that kind of string. The second would be Tanks for the Memories, since it managed to align itself with a real life experience.

Well,every episode tends to end in a high note, are the double ones, that the first one is kinda a downer, oh well.

When the CMC's got their marks, unsettled me the comment Applejack did about their parents being there to see AB (At least, in Spanish dub it was a clear ringer at their demise and quite literal).

13 hours ago, Lux said:

Season 2 episodes 1 and 2. Even though I knew that Twilight and co. would be restored to normal I was sad to see them fight and especially when Twilight gets Discorded.

The song "I've Got to Find a Way" in Season 4 also was sad.

Yeah, the song made me feel sad too~

Archived