The Great Equestrian War (OOC Open/ Character Creation)

32 NCE (New Crystal Empire)

Tall Tale Region

Equestria's longest age of peace has suddenly screeched to a bloody end.  One month ago forces from the Crystal Empire made there way through the Galloping Gorge and into the city of Vanhoover, securing its port.  This sudden act of war has now put two of the known world's greatest super powers against each other in epic conflict.  Later the Smokey Mountains and their surrounding areas were swiftly taken.  Equestria's remaining forces in the area have dug in at Tall Tale, a small settlement north of the occupied high ground.  Now a forward division of mechanized infantry, belonging to the Crystal Empire's 5th Army, are pushing up into Tall Tale in an attempt to uproot the remains of Equestria's 8th Army.

Division is armed with...

The  Goofer 43 (Germany's Gewehr 43): a magazine fed rifle possessing both medium range and fire rate

The Kart98k (Germany's Kar98k): a powerful bolt action rifle with a low fire rate countering its high range capabilities

The Muler (Germany's Luger): a short range but powerful pistol mainly found on officers

You may start with your Dog Tag..

Name: 

Race: 

Appearance:

Dog Tag Submission- may be used as example

Name: Shine Out

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: Coat of milky yellow with a buzzed mane of light orange, the mark of a spark on both flanks, brown eyes

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Agile Speeds

Race: Pegasus

Appearance: Blue wings and yellow coat.  His cutie mark is a circle outlined by cloud.  The left hemisphere of the circle mimics the sun, and the right hemisphere mimics the moon.

I'm going to be out for the next few weeks, so it might be a good idea to:

(a) start without me

(b) loop in some more people to start without me

Archived