Slowly becoming a brony, again

panzerschreck

I was really into MLP back in like 2012 but then I just sort of lost interest in it. Recently it started appealing to me again. My perception on the characters has changed as well. I used to hate Twilight Sparkle but now I really like her. I remember freshman year of high school there were plenty of bronies but they all graduated and stuff. I'm a senior now, heading to university soon. Hope I'll meet people with similar hobbies there. I'm going in undeclared but I'm leaning towards majoring in botany (plant biology) and minoring in music, because I love music. 

Anyways, I'm really into anime. In fact userpic is Chaika from Chaika the Coffin Princess. My other hobbies include playing guitar, buying musical equipment, playing older video games, listening to music, reading about history, and being a weeb I guess. I mean I did spend 70 dollars on an Asuka figure.

More bronies graduating? What is this world coming to?

heh, hey there, Panzer! Might I ask what kind of musical equipment you speak of? Just accessories for your guitar, or do you also sing? :P

And I must ask... When you say older video games, what era are you speaking of? GameCube? Cuz that the best~ ;P

Anyways, welcome!! I hope you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

5 minutes ago, ToothpasteThy said:

More bronies graduating? What is this world coming to?

heh, hey there, Panzer! Might I ask what kind of musical equipment you speak of? Just accessories for your guitar, or do you also sing? :P

And I must ask... When you say older video games, what era are you speaking of? GameCube? Cuz that the best~ ;P

Anyways, welcome!! I hope you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

yep, i barely turned 18 a month ago

I have a Dean ML X (left handed) and a Vox VX1, I'm kinda poor and trying to buy a case because I chipped the paint the other day.

Likes SNES or PS1, but PS2 stuff too. And I also played Left4Dead2 on Steam a lot. I have zero time to go on Steam though.

Hello, there! Nice to meet a fellow musician. And another guitar player, nonetheless! Good luck with college, and may your path lead to beautiful horizons! If you feel like chatting or roleplaying, then feel free to shoot me a message anytime!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

Hello and Welcome back I guess? Also welcome to this forum. Watch any episodes you have missed if you can, they are all good in their own, unique, individual ways for the most part. Try to keep up with the current ongoing S6 as well too if you are able. Enjoy all the RP's on here too.

:smirk:

16 hours ago, AlextheAngel said:

Hello, there! Nice to meet a fellow musician. And another guitar player, nonetheless! Good luck with college, and may your path lead to beautiful horizons! If you feel like chatting or roleplaying, then feel free to shoot me a message anytime!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

I don't really roleplay but thanks anyways. My parents aren't really supportive of me going to college far away.

9 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

I'm a musician and anime lover too! Welcome to Canterlot and welcome back to the mlp fandom! :catbug:

The greatest combination yet.

Archived