Greetings Ponies!

redirishdragon

Hello! I'm Red, and I'm new here. (obviously... mwahahaha)

I'm an artist and part-time roleplayer who's recently started getting into the MLP fandom. While I've seen some episodes of the show, I've found myself more intrigued by the fan community and I'd like to be a part of it. This has gotten me to watch certain episodes (because of fan art, songs, and other works), so I'm... mostly up to date? Ahaha... Anyway, I went on Google to find some MLP communities and so found Canterlot.com, and from what I've seen it's a nice, friendly place to explore the fandom. :)

Now I'm following the prompts on how to introduce myself, so... hm. Favorite main cast member? Um...? Hm. Being a Trekkie, I like watching Discord (the pony version of Q, quite literally!), but I also really liked Nightmare Moon and Chrysalis (yes I like villains. :P). But I can't say I have a favorite... I will say a personality tester said I was most like Applejack, so I like her too. ;)

Anyway! Glad to be here, and I look forward to talking about characters and stories and projects! 

Minuette. Minuette is your new favorite pony! ouo

Welcome, Red! It's nice to have you here, cuz we can explore this gloriously odd fandom together! o3o/)

I too was drawn into the fandom by things apart from the show, and it's proven to be quite an interesting ride ever since diving in. I hope that you can also have a good experience-- in the fandom and forum alike! :P

So please do enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^w^

:D Thanks Toothpaste! Nice to know I'm not the only one who's come for the fandom, hah hah

And Yarnicorn... she looks like your dog? I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not! lol

Thanks Dreamy! :)

Actually pawing my way through the character application, and I'm curious... my OCs come from a kingdom I created (partly because especially Aquiel's backstory is seriously complicated), so is that ok? I'm happy to take these characters into other areas, but where they're from is kinda important...

*laugh* Um... yeah Aquiel's actually doing her best not to become a villain... XD

When I designed her, I wanted to play with Nightmare Moon's appearance because to me it is so striking and interesting (the most interesting to me of the show), and I ended up with a very, very complicated backstory for her that explains why she looks the way she does. :) 

Hello my tiny ungulate! Lots of artists and roleplayers on this site. Im sure you will find lots of awesome ponies... or AMAZING griffons here ;D One of my oc's,Asteria (see avatar) can look ominous but is a totally neutral individual with a normal background! 

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please enjoy your stay here. Try to keep up with the show too if you can, especially with S6 being ongoing. Have fun with all the RP's on here too.

:)

Hello and welcome to our friendly little community! I'll admit, Chrysalis and Nightmare Moon are pretty cool, as are most of the villain characters. :) If you ever feel like chatting or roleplaying, then feel free to shoot me a message anytime! 

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

Archived