Camp Half Blood-Heroes of Equestria (signups, OOC discussion)

SymphonicFire

1 hour ago, PyroBlaze said:

Umm... What just happened?

She decided to step out form the shadows, and walked right into a fight.  She blacked out.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

She decided to step out form the shadows, and walked right into a fight.  She blacked out.

I thought she was literally dragged into a black hole and was kidnapped by something. XD

3 hours ago, PyroBlaze said:

I thought she got stabbed or shot or something...

Maybe....

That's up for you guys to decide what specifics happened to her.

1 minute ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

Umm, your post says Eclpise fighting with bows and arrows. That's middy <3

Middy?

Edit:  Whoops!  I fixed that :P Eheh...

17 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

Did Midi just die? When I said asleep I meant asleep XD 

Well Midnight probably expected to die, and she probably thought your girl was snapping her neck or something. 

She was expecting to get smashed across the face. The cracking of the neck was because she doesn't sretch and her neck/back is peppered know muscel knots. She isn't dead, just sleepy.

I'm going to be out for the next few weeks (just check my status updates-finals are coming up, and I need to study).  You can skip my posts~

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, can we have it so that Sicar actually knows Neria (aka, he's been at camp longer than both Midnight and Eclipse)?  

So that way Neria can do what she does.  

4 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Hey, can we have it so that Sicar actually knows Neria (aka, he's been at camp longer than both Midnight and Eclipse)?  

So that way Neria can do what she does.  

Sure, but try not to assume that Midnight and Eclipse are newbies because they don't fit in with Neria's story (or whatever reason that makes you say that). I don't mean to be strict/rude, but it is a small form of god-modding if you ask me. Also, please refrain from controlling Chiron and too much of the NPCs. :) 

Just now, SymphonicFire said:

Sure, but try not to assume that Midnight and Eclipse are newbies because they don't fit in with Neria's story (or whatever reason that makes you say that). I don't mean to be strict/rude, but it is a small form of god-modding if you ask me. Also, please refrain from controlling Chiron and too much of the NPCs. :) 

No, no.  

Okay, apparently-things sounded different in my head.

Can we have Sicar at least know who Neria is so she's not forced to do anything against her character?

There.  That was better phrasing.

Archived