Hello!

ToastScience

Hi,

Alex aka ToastScience here. I am a 20 year old certified (CompTIA A+ certification) computer technician and a big gamer. I first came across MLP in 2012 when I saw communities i was on talking about how it was becoming big outside it's target audience. I thought it was weird at first and I didn't get it (though I didn't bully anyone about it - I repsect others fandoms), but once I started to see my friends get into the series, I gave it a try finally in 2014 and I instantly considered myself part of the fandom. I would say my favorite of the ponies is Rainbow Dash, because of how awesome she is and acts.

Game-wise, I love many types of games, but I like action and simulation games the most. My favorite game series is Call of Duty, as you can tell. I also just pre-ordered Overwatch and like the open beta so far. I'm hoping to make some games soon, as I am starting to learn how to use Unreal Engine 4. My other interests besides what I have mentioned include technical parts of TV/radio stations (especially TV DXing, where out of market TV stations' signal are recieved from extra long distances), electronic music like EDM/dubstep/house, and watching anime every now and then, but I don't watch much.

Thank you and I hope to stay for a while here. :)

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you can enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show too if you can, as S6 is ongoing. Enjoy all of the RP's as well.

:)

Just now, LostSanity said:

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you can enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show too if you can, as S6 is ongoing. Enjoy all of the RP's as well.

:)

I am trying to keep up - I saw the latest on a stream during a Skype call. If anyone wants to add me on Skype btw, feel free to.

New to RPing, but I'll try it indeed.

"electronic music like EDM/dubstep/house"

Sci, we will get along juuuuuust fine~

Anyways, I do hope you enjoy the time you spend here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^w^

12 hours ago, ToothpasteThy said:

"electronic music like EDM/dubstep/house"

Sci, we will get along juuuuuust fine~

Anyways, I do hope you enjoy the time you spend here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^w^

Yay. C:

I'd love to talk about that sometime, share artists we like!

10 hours ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Welcome, mate!  We seen to have quite a bit in common, and I hope you enjoy your stay here to the fullest!

Anything in particular?

10 hours ago, ToastScience said:

Yay. C:

I'd love to talk about that sometime, share artists we like!

Anything in particular?

Music, MLP~

Archived