Marvel ponies (interest check)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Also if anyone wants to change to a different character or revise the one they have now this is the perfect time to do so. Just submit another app if this is the case otherwise I will assume your staying as you are.

Hero name: G-Force (I couldn't think of a better name)

Appearance: She has a long, straight, blonde mane that is tied up into a high pony tail. Her coat is a light, peachy colour and her eyes are blue. Casual wear: white hoodie that is cropped and has no sleeves. She also wears white pants with a black belt and tall dark brown boots with high heels (I don't know how that would work with a pony...). Costume: a burgundy suit with guards that have hidden blades on the under side. 

Power: The ability to change any object or her own force of gravity at will. 

Powers Origin: Ellie was an intern at a research lab. The scientists at the lab were trying to see if they control the gravity of an object so that the force is no longer proportional to the object's mass. Ellie became an intern when the scientists had already discovered a way to control an object's gravity and wanted to experiment with ponies to help astronauts, except they had no volunteers. She decided to do the science community a favour by volunteering to be experimented on, but Ellie wasn't told about what kind of tests they were going to perform. The procedure was a blur to her as she was unconscious, but when she woke up she found out most the team had suffered large injuries when they made her change a wall's force of gravity. The leader of the research team then decided that this discovery was too dangerous for pony-kind and abandoned the project, focusing on helping Ellie control her new powers and training her to become a heroine.

History: Ellie was very successful academically before she got her powers. She had very good grades, was quite popular in her faculty, but she only had a few close friends. Ellie also had a good relationship with her family, though they don't know about her powers because Dr. Reins said it would be better for her if only she and the research team knew about her powers. Ever since she got her powers, the science team had trained her to control them and protect herself. She learned martial arts from the scientists too as they were required to learn in case they got attacked by ponies who wanted to get information about the project. After a year of training, Ellie wanted to use her powers for good and help ponies instead of staying inside the lab. Dr. Reins agreed and (to the entire research team's dissatisfaction) gave Ellie the name "G-Force". After a while of close surveillance, Ellie was allowed to help ponies by herself with the condition of a monthly visit to check her vitals.

Personality: In public, Ellie appears to be a graceful, calm, yet quiet. She would often wear fashionable (but not necessarily "girly") clothing and would act in a certain way that would make her look mature. When she is away from the public eye, she is childish, lazy, and talkative. She would wear her usual cropped and sleeveless white hoodie and eat snacks non-stop. Complaining and throwing tantrums wouldn't be uncommon from Ellie, but she is still the caring pony everyone knows.

1 hour ago, SymphonicFire said:

Are they going to be invited by SHIELD and meet for the first time or do they already know each other?

since its a fresh start, they'll be meeting for the first time.

1 hour ago, knight said:

*peeks head in* :oops:

Is this still open for more players..?

Of course :D

On 12/20/2016 at 0:52 PM, puzzlebeat said:

im going to hold off on starting till Knight submits their app. Also because i haven't quite worked out the starting post.

Thank you! I was just going to ask to make sure you were starting over before I jumped into things. :P Dumb question but uhm...do our characters have to be based off of actual Marvel characters, or just like...generic...super-ponies of all shapes and sizes that are similar to Marvel stuffs?

2 hours ago, knight said:

Thank you! I was just going to ask to make sure you were starting over before I jumped into things. :P Dumb question but uhm...do our characters have to be based off of actual Marvel characters, or just like...generic...super-ponies of all shapes and sizes that are similar to Marvel stuffs?

it doesnt matter just be a super pony. just no Superman ponies. In otherwords

YOU DO YOU!!!

Archived