um hi...

Thunderstar

hi I really don't know what to do here so um... derp *hides*

I guess I'll introduce myself I guess um most people call me M&M, I enjoy video games especially horror games like fnaf, I discovered that I love MLP because of my evil brother who actually bit me one time... he's also 5 years older than me I also spend about 99% of my life on a computer the other 1% is when I get bored and hang out with my neighbors, also my favorite pony at the time (every once and a while it changes) is Princess Luna

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you'll enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show too if you can, S6 is ongoing after all. I also hope you can enjoy all the RP's on here too.

:smirk:

Hey! Be comforted that I won't bite-- but I may or may not 'nom' you from time to time~

Hanging out with neighbors is much cooler than hanging on the Internet, but that's just my silly opinion <3

Welcome to Canterlot, M&! Please do enjoy your stay here to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Welcome to our friendly little community, fellow horror game enthusiast! If you have any questions, feel like roleplaying, or just wanna chat, then feel free to shoot me a message! Don't be shy, I don't bite... much. ;)

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

Archived