Pony Avengers, Assemble!

puzzlebeat

"I still think this is a bad idea." Said the SHIELD agent standing behind director Fury.

"Well maybe when you're in charge you can do this different. But right now we very few options."

"But sending in a group of untrained... Freaks into a delicate situation such as this?"

"These 'freaks' are our best chance at survival. Now if you have a better idea I'd suggest speaking up, otherwise quit talking a get a team together."

"How can we be sure they're even going to help us?" 

"What did I just say?"

The agent snapped to attention and saluted. "Yes sir." He said before finally taking his leave. 

~

Garrett Young sat outside the director's office while he and another agent spoke. The door opened and the agent marched off. Garrett stood and knocked on the door before hearing the director call him in. "You wanted to see me sir." 

Fury sat back in his chair and relaxed. "Yea. Come in. Shut the door behind you."

Garrett came in and closed the door before standing at attention. "What do you need sir?" 

"At ease solider." Fury replied causing Garrett to take a more relaxed posture. "I'm putting together a special team, with special privileges. A team that would be able to handle any situation thrown at them."

"What does this have to do with me?" He asked pausing a moment before finally saying. "Sir?" 

"It's call the Avenger's initiative." Fury replied. "And I want you on the team."

(Go ahead and write out your starting post but be sure to include being approached by a SHIELD agent is involved.)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was happening here? There was a small group of masked individuals heading into a bank... Well, doesn't take a genius to figure that out. 

Diamond hummed slightly to himself as he watched the group enter from across the street. He rested his cane on his shoulder, waiting a few seconds before heading over and glancing inside through a reflection. Seemed the heist was already underway, which was unfortunate for them as this was one of his targets in the future. In fact, he had been in the process of casing it just then. Now he could just take the money while they were a distraction. He'd even let them keep what they could get from the front. 

Heading down an alley, he walked into the darkness and vanished only to show up in the currently dark vault. He didn't even move aside from looking around, appearing as a shadowy figure, teleporting the money one section at a time to make it easier. He was done fast, and he teleported himself back outside as he began the walk back to his place, twirling his cane. Normally things would be harder than that, but the robbers had already set off the alarms, so he didn't need to worry about that. 

As he walked, he was approached by another male and stopped. 

"Ah, bonjour, Monsieur. The day, c'est tres bien, non?" Diamond asked, smiling warmly. Apparently this guy was all business though, only introducing himself as an agent of SHIELD and talking of some sort of team they were putting together. 

"Interessant, I suppose I'll just see what this is about then. Merci, Monsieur." With that, he followed the agent towards whatever was happening. The money could wait, it was safe after all. 

In the slums of the city resided Monica deed. She lived alone in a project like apartment complex, The hallways smelled like mildew, the carpets were stained and the walls were cracked. Within her apartment resided tons of posters on the walls, her apartment was a little more well kempt than the other apartments however. At least her living space didn't smell funky.

Her rooms were filled with many items like game consoles, a pool table, a pong table, very nice dishes and her fridge was stocked full. This was only a few things to list within her vast collection. She even had a computer with several monitors running at once. A youtube video playing, starcraft on the other and a Skype call running on the third. Zipping her hand back and forth with her mouse she was leading her team to their 200th victory. Her actions per minute more vast than even the most trained of players.

"Oh come on this was too easy~" She said with a small quip before sipping from her soda. She set it down and exhaled in relaxation. Time passed and they won within five minutes. "way......too......easy." She said as she typed GG. Scooting back she stretched and smiled.

"Great job Monica." Her friends said on Skype.

"No problem my friends!" She giggled. "Im gonna get off. Good night guys." She said before turning off her computer. She stood with a yawn and pushed her chair in before zipping to the fridge in a blink. She opened it and grabbed a slice before placing it on the counter. Her hand resided over it and the pizza instantly heated! Her fingers clasped the plate as she walked to the couch! Sitting down, she turned on the tv and began eating. She was just about to take a bite when suddenly there was a knock at her door. Her expression switching from relaxation to anguish as she put the plate down. Standing up she moved to the door with a zip and looked through the eye hole. What she saw made her give a weird look. Some guy in a suit..... IRS? FBI? KGB? She withdrew and clicked her tongue.

"Hello? Miss Deed?" The male called.

She hummed. "What do you want spiffy?" She called as she listened.

It was cool tonight. A comfortable breeze hanging about. It was nights like these that a chorus of chirping crickets would make themselves known, from their hiding spots in the forest. It was nights like these that he loved most. Nights that were to be spent bounding around their woodsy home with his sister and other young members of the pack in a contest to see who could find the most of the noisy insects. Except none of that mattered anymore. Instead of the forest he was in the city, an old abandoned warehouse to be more exact. The song of crickets were traded with the roaring chant of a crowd. The only playmate to be found was that of a hulking brute of a stallion that stood a good number of feet over him. And to top it all off, the only objects he would find tonight was a fist to the face if he did not stop having nostalgic thoughts in the ring.

Tiph blinked those thoughts away as his gaze traveled to his beast of an opponent before him. Paws curled into fists as he bounced from foot to foot  waiting for the first punch to be thrown. This guy was far bigger than himself and certainly stronger if the bulging muscles were something to go by. And...ugh definitely a lot uglier. He thought looking at the stallion's scarred face and noting the missing teeth in his sneer. Said stallion took a step forward successfully closing the gap between them and swinging his heavy arm through the air, aiming a blow  at the young dog. Stepping to the side in a successful dodge, the rustic colored pup clamped the stallion's wrist in his now obsidian textured paw and with a tug propelled his body upward and closer to the other's face connecting it with a heavy punch. The hit making the stallion stumble a bit though, not enough to topple him. With an angry roar said stallion began trying to tear the now seated Tiph from his spot on his shoulders.

The pair looked to be in the act of a rousing game of piggy-back between friends. At least it would have seemed that way, without the determined angry sneers plastered on their faces and the punches they seemed to be throwing at each other. The rampaging stallion managed to land a few blows to the mutant that had his legs wrapped around his neck though in retaliation said mutant's body turned fully to that obsidian texture before throwing his body backward taking the stallion with him. The two landed to the ground with a solid thud only amplified by the crowds excited cries. Tiph scrambled up to his feet and with a steady speed of five well aimed punches proceeded to knock his opponent out. He found himself a bit dazed from the fall but, didn't object when his paw was grabbed and thrusted into the air as he was declared this match's  winner. "Winner of tonight's match is...Geode!" The ref yelled using his stage name. The only name he gave them.

Drawing his vest further up on his shoulders, Tiph  quietly walked down the back streets away from the warehouse. Tonight's winning's were slim but, it was enough to grab him a bite to eat and maybe if he went for the cheap stuff some pain killers. He thought with a grimace as he applied pressure to his aching side. A bruised rib probably. The young teen, too busy planning on how to stretch his income until the next fight, failed to notice the figure following close behind him.

"Kind of late to be wandering the streets. Don't you think?"

The pup  tensed by how close the voice was and out of reflex he could feel his skin begin to take on a different form starting from his chest. Though he quickly stilled his heart and stopped futhering the transformation as he turned to face the voice. There dressed in a nice suit stood a woman with a friendly smile. Her stance was relaxed and her features were non threatening. How long had she been following him? And why was she following him? "Y-yeah, I guess. Heading home now." He lied, internally cursing the slight shaking in his voice.  The woman only hummed in response fixing him with a knowing stare. Like she knew he hadn't  a home to go to. Why did she care? He found himself wanting nothing more than to get away from this woman though, just as he was about to excuse himself and leave his stomach decided to gurgle a demand for food.

"How about we get some food first, hm? My treat. What do you say?" She chuckled patiently waiting for his answer. She had been chosen to find him. With her friendly almost motherly demeanor made her a perfect choice in dealing with someone so young.

The flustered pup gave her a confused look as he pondered her offer. What was her deal? Why buy a complete stranger food. A voice in the back of his head screamed for him to decline and get the heck out of there but for some odd reason he found it difficult to reject. She didn't seem like she wanted to hurt him and he was really hungry. After a moment of dead silence he nodded. "Sure, s-sounds good." He stuttered once again before following the woman to a nearby burger joint. He was a bit surprised when she came to their table handing him probably the biggest burger he had ever seen. He could never afford something like this. When giving her a surprised and questioning look she merely laughed replying with a: 'Growing pup like you needs some meat on the bones.'  To which he thanked  her and admittedly a bit embarrassedly began scarfing it down.

He could've cried tears of joy from being treated to such a hearty meal, there had to be a catch... no one was this nice. And as if on cue, the woman began talking introducing herself as an agent of SHEILD and furthering on explaining that they have been keeping tabs on him  which set off a few alarms in his head. Though sensing his growing panic, she went on saying that they mean't him no harm in fact, they wanted to recruit him into a branch of their organization. "So, what do you say, Geode? Or can I call you Tiphes?" She finished with a smile.

Tiph now finished with his meal, set studying her and going over his options. They knew ALL about him. Or at least that was the impression he got. He never once told her of his name neither stage nor actual. No one knew his real name. That was what made him believe her. What would happen if he refused? Did he really have a choice? Focusng back on the lady before him, he could see she was genuine. "Just Tiph is fine." He replied. He found himself wanting to trust her. He disn't know if it was her kind appearance or the fact that she reminded him of the mother he left so long ago. He studied her for a moment longer before letting out a sigh  "Okay, I'll come with you. But, if I don't like what I see...I want the option to leave."

The agent's grin only seemed to brighten by his answer. "Of course, Tiph. I promise to you as an agent of SHEILD, no harm will come to you." She fixed him with that warm smile and gently placed her hand reassuringly on his that was resting on the table. "Now, how about we go get you some medication. You took a few nasty hits back there. Then we'll go meet  the others." She winked before standing to pay the bill.

Free food and health care without a charge? This lady had to be an angel. Or something of the sort. He concluded once again finding himself fighting back those tears of joy.

(Ok we're going to skip lyi for now. Let's just try not to leave them to far behind.)

Garrett sat in the dimly lit room where he was about to meet his new 'teammates.' In front of him was their files, containing backgrounds, bio's and the director's personal reports on each individual he was about to face. He didn't mind the fact that they had special 'talents' like his, in fact he was rather impressed by their abilities. But what he did mind was the fact that they were civilians. 

"One of these applicants is only 14. Four-TEEN! He's a child!" Garrett complained to director Fury. "I thought we had an age limit to work here."

"I said special didn't I?" Fury replied. "And that fourteen year old kid is probably one of our heaviest hitters. Literally. Kid could knock out a pony in an EoD suit."

Diamond tilted his head slightly as he entered the room through the door. He didn't recall there being talk of others, but he could have missed that part. Evidently he had been wanted for some kind of team...

The griffon almost smacked his forehead with a claw as he realized what his thoughts had just gone through. Of course there would be others on a team, they always had more than one member. 

"Bonjour, je m'appelle Diamond Dust. Etes-vous?" He said, looking at the two stallions in the room with him. 

To say that he was nervous was an understatement. The pup's nerves became increasingly frazzled as he was led closer and closer to meet this gifted team. His stomache was doing those awful twisting flips and his heart felt like it would beat right out of his chest. Despite the nice mare's constant reassurance that he was not in any danger, Tiph couldn't seem to quell his paranoid mind. What if this was a bad idea? What if this was all some elaborate plan in capturing mutants like him and using them for experiments? Amber eyes shifted nervously as these thoughts raced in his mind fixing every pony he passed with an uneasy stare.

"Here we are, Tiph. Ready to go inside?" The SHEILD mare asked motioning to the door in front of them. Her gaze softened as she looked over the scared little mutant. Poor thing looked ready to jump out of his skin. "Hey, it's okay. I know this may be a little scary but, it's not as bad as you think." She explained placing a comforting hoof on his shoulder.

He flinched under her touch before calming himself back down. Right, he was just being ridiculous. Tiphes let out a sigh before nodding."Thanks, for uhm...everything." He replied scratching the back of his head and offering a little smile. She then proceeded to pat him on the shoulder before offering a smile of her own wishing him luck before leaving to attend to some other business. He watched her leave before turning back to face the door. Right...he couldn't really back out before meeting them. Taking a moment to muster up his courage, Tiph straightened before reaching forward and opening the door and stepping into the room. There he saw two stallions and a griffon whom seemed to have just arrived as well. The colorful griffon seemed nice enough.  He wasn't sure if it was the charming aura that he had about him or the colorful plumage that contrasted nicely with his panther like body. However, the two stallions at the table he found a bit more intimidating. Well, the blue-eyed grey maned seemed a tad less intimidating than the one with the eye-patch. Was that the director he heard about? And what of the other? Was he apart of the team as well? He looked to already be apart of this organization. And the griffon?  He found it hard not to drop his gaze to floor in submission. He didn't want to appear as some scared little kid to the rest of the team. However, that was easier said than done "Er, Hello, my name is Tiphes...T-Tiphes LaCross." He stuttered out holding up a paw in an awkward greeting. Smooth. Real smooth. You dummy they already know your name. They probably know everything about you! He berated himself internally. Geeze, he was awful with first impressions. Perhaps he could find a corner and sulk in his flustered humiliation.

(Sorry for the procrastination. OwO)

Garrett watched the griffon enter the room and introduced himself. He was brightly coloured and he spoke in French. "Umm... hey. I'm Garrett Young." He replied standing up to offer Diamond a hoofshake. 

That's when the diamond dog entered and introduced himself as Tiph. Garrett stared down at the child. He doesn't look that strong.  He thought to himself. "So your the one who could knock out an EoD?" He chuckled. 

Fury watched as the griffon and diamond dog entered the room. "I'll leave you all to get acquainted." He said, taking his leave. "Go ahead and brief them, agent Young."

Diamond shook the offered hoof, smiling a bit at Garrett before another male entered the room and introduced himself. The griffon turned towards him with a welcoming smile, though that turned into confusion when he saw the dog. 

"I mean no offense, Monsieur, but you seem a little... young for this." He said, tilting his head slightly. "Then again, I know naught about you, perhaps you are more than qualified." He added, shrugging slightly. "Nous verrons, I suppose."

Well, it was just the three of them now, the other stallion having left already. "In any case, it is a pleasure to meet you both." He finished, offering a talon for Tiph to shake. 

Monica walked along with the agent who seemingly told her that she was needed to join a team. Now this alone wouldn't have gotten her to do jack but when he spoke of some sort of incentive she got a little interested. Money? Video game systems? Food? The thought of food made her stomach growl. 

Her hooves flopped on the floor as she follows the agent. "Gosh we are going so slow! Can we at least hurry this up?" She asked. 

This agent looked to her with a roll of his eyes. "We are almost there. Just calm down." 

"I'm starving! Can I have some tacos?" Monica complained. 

"Oh my gosh. I will get you some just stop please." The agent complained. 

"This place smells funny." Monica said as she scrunched her nose. 

The agent growled as he led the anti hero to the meeting room. Upon opening the door he ushered her in. 

She trotted in and looked at the ones around the room. "Well good day all! You all look like a bunch of stuck up jerks!" She said as she moved to a chair and hopped into it. "The name is Monica! Now what do I call you all? Oh!! Thing 1 thing 2 and thing 3!!" She giggled. 

It took a moment for Tiph to realize that Garret was speaking to him. He finding himself too busy looking up to meet the stallion's eyes. Even though he was clearly standing up on his back paws rather than on all fours, he was still considerably smaller than the older male before him. He swallowed, his previous nervousness making his throat a tittering uncomfortable dry. "Oh, heh, I haven't really tried before." He replied with a small grin finding, his nerves eased by the stallion's chuckle. "It's nice to meet you, sir." He added with a respectful dip  of his head. So, he was right about him already being a agent/officer here. He wandered if he was the one that would lead this team. Probably, he had a very alpha-ish aura about him, going by pack standards that is. His time away from his forest home and opened Tiph's eyes to different society standards. Ponies didn't really live in packs, rather small family clicks in a community. Though, he supposed a team kind of worked like a pack. Any who he was receiving very leaderly vibes from him. He was comforted by this feeling of nostalgic familiarity. Wonder what his ability is?

Tiph's attention was drawn from Garret to the gryphon. His ears perking with interest of the gryphon's foreign accent.  He almost instantly understood the brief look of confusion over the raptor's face. He had been receiving that same look ever since he arrived at the base. The pup knew he couldn't really fault the gryphon for this. He knew he was probably one of the if not the youngest person here, in place filled with skilled individuals who have had years of experience. And here he was, a little fourteen year old kid who was most likely in way over his head. Tiph reflexively stood up a bit straighter puffing out his chest a bit to appear more confident. He offered Diamond the same respectful nod before giving his talon a firm shake with his paw. "I'll try my best to meet the standards. It's nice to meet you as well." He replied. Not quite sure if he was assuring Diamond and Garret or himself. Still he was quite eager with his two team mates. Finding them both unique in their own ways.

Much like a dog's attention span when concerning squirrels, Tiph's was soon de-railed upon the entrance of another pony. A mare to be more exact. Her appearance and the way she carried herself just screamed trouble maker. He could feel his temper flare a bit by her first statement upon her entrance. "...Pot callin' the kettle black...." He muttered fixing her with a watered down glare as she walked to her seat. This mare was older than him, yes, but she couldn't have been too much older. Most likely late teens if he was assuming correctly. The pup folded his arms over his chest in an attempt to quell his mild annoyance. Over the years he had learned to better control his powers, rather then letting them run away with his emotions. However, he still wasn't able to fully stop them...just slow the process. He could feel his skin on his paws began to take form and the his fur slightly ruffled. " It's Tiph." He corrected her with an even tone, giving himself a mental pat on the back for not barking at her instead. Despite her rather blunt nature he found her also intriguing and was a little thankful to have someone closer to his age group.

She stormed into the meeting room.

Last night, she had been at a party.  Not the cliche: I-wanna-be-popular-and-level-up-my-social-stance-party.  It was just another there-are-drinks-and-stuff-and-idk-why-imma-invited-party.  She had crashed the party, actually.  Her latest victim was at this party, a drunkard noble who owed 'somepony' a bit too many gems.  All it took was a simple pill in a drink, and he was as gone as the sun in the night.  

---

She had taken a sip of her own drink.

---

She woke up in a hotel room...a hotel that was on the opposite side of Equestria than she had last remembered.  And there was an address on a sheet of paper next to her bed.

---

Obviously, she went where the address took her.

She had not expected the address to lead to an over-sized, way-too-dramatic building.  She had surveyed the buidling carefully, calculating how to sneak in.  Well, at least until one of those agents appeared and basically dragged her outside this stupid meeting room.  Apparently-trying to break through the third level window was a bad idea.  

• 2 weeks later...

Garrett was about to begin his mission brief when a teenage girl waltz in and began causing a ruckus. She introduced herself as Monica and began giving them nicknames. Garrett glared at her obviously not amused. He was about to say something but another agent came in dragging the last member of this superhero boy band. 

"Good!" Garrett said clapping his hands together. "Since were all here, I won't have to repeat myself. Normally I'm against recruiting civilians but it seems no one has any better ideas." He began before hesitating a bit. In reality he had no idea what to say. "I... I'm at a loss for words."

Diamond smiled a bit at Tiph as they shook paws, wondering what the young dog's ability was. He assumed they all had special abilities if this organization was trying to recruit them instead of using their own agents. The griffon's attention was drawn to the door as another mare entered and wasted no time in taking a seat and assigning names. He frowned at that, opening his beak only to be interrupted by the arrival of another female.

"Bonjour, mademoiselles, I am Diamond Dust, and this is Garrett and Tiph. Pleasure to meet you both." He said, smiling a bit at them and introducing the two since Garrett didn't seem to want to introduce himself again. After that, he listened to that stallion as he spoke, giving a small hum as he said he was at a loss for words.

"That may be an issue. You seem to be the only one here capable of telling us why we are here." He said, frowning a bit.

Garrett nodded at Diamond's words. He was right but nothing about their situation made any sense. "Ok..." he said quietly before taking a deep breath. "I'll try to summarize this the best I can."

"So the god of chaos, Loki, stole a fourth dimensional hypercube and is planning to use it's physics alternating powers to enslave the pony race... and our governments best idea is to gather up a group of civilians with sketchy paths and superpowers to combat this threat." He explained keeping a straight face the entire time.

"Loki? Ce n'est pas possible, Loki is just a myth." Diamond said, frowning a bit. He didn't really think there were beings up there, and even if there were he didn't think that pantheon would've been the one selected. Besides that, why would they choose a bunch of random powered people and throw them together in the hopes they would become a team in time? 

"Je suis desole, but this just doesn't make sense to me." He finished, looking around the room to gauge how the others felt. 

Tiph listened as Garret spoke nodding slightly as the words he was saying registered. That is until the stallion spoke of Loki the god what now?! The pup's brows scrunched in puzzlement. Loki...what was a Loki? Probably some pony thing he has yet to understand. And then there were those cube things. And...wait a god?! "Er...question." He peeped up holding up his paw. "How in the world are we supposed to go up against a god?" Sure they had mutant like abilities but, was nothing against a god right? 

She blinked.  She stared.  

She sat down on a chair. 

She wasn't usually the pony to speak, but this situation proved rather...extreme.

"What the *squee* is going on here?" 

Secret message?  Check.

Cryptic building?  Check.

High-tech security? Check.

Group of ponies gathered in suspicious meeting?  Check.

Neria as one of the suspicious ponies?  

This was enough for her to hold her head and hit a wall.

Garrett listened to the group's varyin levels of disbelief. Neria swore. "Language." Garrett muttered mindlessly before leaning back in his chair. He sat there for a moment and thought for a bit. They were right, nothing about this situation was possible or understandable. "Well six mares defeated Discord with the power of friendship... I guess we could try."

"I suppose we could try... But shouldn't we try to hedge our bets?" Diamond said. "We should make our success as likely as we can, but the question is how to go about that..." 

The griffon hummed slightly, tapping the table with a claw as he thought. What kind of abilities did Loki have? He was some kind of trickster God, right?

(Sorry I took so long to post. Busy with life and the group picture im drawing for this rp. SHHHH! No one tell Seajay! They're the only one who doesn't know yet! :P)

Garrett nodded at Diamond's advice. "How we do that is 'carefully'." He replied. "We think things through thoroughly. Stay right behind them but always two steps ahead." 

His pager suddenly beeped and he looked at the message it displayed. "Guess they're ready for us. Who wants to see when you'll be sleeping for the next couple days?" He asked the group.

With the conversation apparently finished, she stood up.  

She roughly kicked her chair to the side, and began walking out the room.

"Take my advice:  If you're going to act crazy, leave the sane people out of it,"

Well, it seemed this group had to deal with a non-believer.

Garrett watched her as she tried to leave. "I wouldn't..." he said but was too late as she left the room. 

Outside she was met by two agents who glared at her.

"You're in the middle of one of the leading government agencies that has enough evidence on everyone here to lock us up for the rest of our lives." Garrett explained not surprised it had to come to this, but he knew this would be a bad way to start a relationship with these people if they knew they were blackmailing most of them. "Look. This might sound crazy, but playing along is alot safer than walking away."

Loki...they were fighting Loki. And from what he had gathered from this little meeting a Loki was a god. Heh, funny the tid bits of information that is left out in the recruiting process. The young pup thought tighenting the grip he had on his arms, that were folded across his chest.  How where they supposed to do this? He was just some little street urchin that occasionally fought for his next meal. And really he had know idea what the others could. The only one that seemed to have a shred of chance was the older stallion. Garret. He was the one with all the years of training under his belt.

Garret's voice pulled him from his thoughts. The mention of a place to sleep suddenly made the pup realize his lack of it.  A yawn pulled from his mouth as he clamped a paw over his mouth to stifle it. Great...what's wrong Tiph? Can't stay up with the grown ups? Tiph berated himself. He was pretty tired. Whether if it was from the fight or painkillers he was unsure. He glanced over at Garret his eyes half lidded in drowsiness and a small smile on his face. Despite the near impossible objective thrown in his face, Garrett's demeanor somehow seemed to calm any worries he had. And the griffon who was so pleasant to be around, help his anxiety. He liked these two. The two mare's he found still rather intimidating.  Sure, he seemed a little knew at this leading a team business. But, who could really blame him? They were just a group of misfit civilians. "That sounds nic-" 

The clattering of a chair upon ground startled the amber eyed pup from his statement. He jumping at the sound, as his head snapped to the culprit. It seemed as if someone else had her doubt's as well. He watched her warily as she left the room, slouching down in his chair when she was gone. Well, if they were to defeat a god they would need all the help they could get.

He looked back to the stallion as he spoke this time feeling a prickle of fear. So, they didn't really have much of a choice did they? Fight for us and you keep your freedom. He thought a bit bitterly about the mare that brought him here. "Well, if I'm to be a prisoner here" he said carefully scooting his chair back and stepping down. "I wouldn't mind seeing where I'll be sleeping." He replied. He hadn't mean't to come off as snappy if he did. Honestly the day's events coupled with the ache that he was starting to feel on his side was staring to make the pup's attitude titer on the grumpy side. He was tired, a little miffed by the agent mare's faulty promise, and a little afraid of what was in store for them. He wanted nothing more than to just sleep it all off and gather his thoughts for the morning. "I-if that is alright, Garret." He said with a little less grumpiness in his voice averting his eyes to the ground. After he realized his snappiness. It wasn't Garret's fault that he was feeling this way and he shouldn't take it out on him.

((Sorry for the few activity these past few days.  Been a little busy with jobs and what not. However, I'm back now and will be able to post quite frequently. *peers at puzzle*  Whatcha got hidin' over there? >w>))

Archived