I have emerged from the darkness

MaxDaPoptart

- About Myself: Yo! How are ya? My name is Max, well, my internet name at least, and I'm a smol odd piece trash! :D

How I found Canterlot.com: I found this site while looking for a fun community to hang with! Hope it's okay if I shimmy over in here! 

How I became a fan of MLP: My little sister showed me a few clips and I decided to take a peek!

My favorite main cast/pony: ALL IS BEST PONY DONT MAKE ME PICK PLS

Sup'? I guess this is the part where I can say anything about myself, so uhm.

I am Melanie Martinez trash and I draw a bunch. 

I also really like orange juice. :3

I hope to have an awesome stay here~ 

(And I also hope I'll have fun with my lil OCs here huehuehue)

2 hours ago, MaxDaPoptart said:

How I found Canterlot.com: I found this site while looking for a fun community to hang with! Hope it's okay if I shimmy over in here! 

How I found Canterlot.com: My little sister showed me a few clips and I decided to take a peek!

GASP! Which one is true!? You're trying to trick me!

8 hours ago, MaxDaPoptart said:

I wouldn't have it any other way~

Well hey! If you're looking for a fun community where you can fool around with your OCs, this is the place!

I expect simmying. ouo

Please do have the awesome stay here in Canterlot you want, and I hope you enjoy it to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you can enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show if you can, as S6 is ongoing. Enjoy all the RP's on here too.

:smirk:

Archived