Um..H-Hello...

Zephyr

Oipocoj.png

Um..Hello.. My name is...Zephyr. I'm new here, but...I'm not sure where to begin tbh. This will be my first time in a forum...so I hope you guys are kind and polite.. not many people like me too much. Its mostly because I'm not normally into things they like...but into things people would see as weird or just outright crazy. But i'll do my best to try and follow the rules...

Many have not met me, but i may seem fine in my text, but i was born with this condition where I stutter a lot. It becomes harder to read or say what I feel and drives people away even people who were once my friends. I don't enjoy having it, as it prevents me from enjoying my life sometimes, even making my life miserable. I can't get my therapy because my medicare said i wasn't qualified for it, even though I've had it in the past and now can't hold a job and even afford my food I need. My stuttering gets worse, and my grades have fallen in class...my teachers know about it but everybody in school teases me and makes fun at my expense. During those times I wish I was back home where I wouldn't have to endure the torment. I've done nothing to deserve it...nothing at all...

Well we're glad to have you here, Zeph! ^.^

Just keep your head up and remember to have fun~ it really makes forum experiences a lot better : P

So yeah, I do hope that you enjoy your time spent here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^w^

Welcome to Canterlot! Don't worry about stuttering on a forum! Last time I checked, keyboards don't do that unless you are resting your elbow on it :D As for the people/ponies on Canterlot, everyone here is friendly and I bet you'd make good friends in the community. If you aren't sure what to do first, why don't you app your OCs in the Free-for-all section and join in some roleplays? Also if you have any questions, feel free to ask a member of staff! 

Don't forget to have fun! :catbug:

Welcome!  

I assure you, this forum is filled with nice people (generalization)!  

Please enjoy your time here, and don't hesitate to pm anyone for an rp, or with questions :) 

(The staff are very nice-too!)

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll be able to enjoy yourself on here. Try to keep up with the show too if you can, S6 is ongoing. Have fun with all the RP's too.

:)

Hello Zephyr!

Glad to meet ya!

If you enjoy what we have to offer here, I'm sure you'll have fun and meet lots of nice folks!

And we all have our little flaws. For example, I was born with no sense of smell and half deaf in one ear. But only one for some reason. I dunno.

Well, regardless hope you have fun and make some friends. There are a lot of nice people on this website(I would've said everyone, but I haven't talked to everyone enough. You know what, I'm just gonna go out and generalize and say everyone's nice here, so I don't offend anyone)!

also, if I ever say anything that offends you, just know I didn't mean it that way. It doesn't matter what I say, take whatever it is with a grain of salt. Or is it pinch of salt...? I dunno.

Well, other than your current troubles, welcome to Canterlot.com!

We have two major Roleplay Sections on this forum that you're free to join at anytime. World of Equestria requires a pre-approved character, but is where a bulk of the canonical RP happens.

We have a massive list of valid creatures to RP as.

There are still some species not listed there, you can ask one of the RP staff if a certain species you had in mind is available.

This is the application you'd use there...

You can post your WoE character sheet here for approval. It could take a couple of days so once that's done, feel free to browse over what else the forum has to offer.

http://www.canterlot.com/forums/forum/416-character-applications/

And lastly, the Free for All RP section does not normally require a character sheet. It's rules are dependent upon the thread's author PLUS the forum rules.

Hope you enjoy your stay! You will be with us forever :D

Archived