CMC, Filly Up! (Attn: Steel)

RainbowFoxxy

Valen had a terrible dream. He wasn't really prone to nightmares or anything of that nature, his life a bastion of good sense, taste, and time. Nightmares only lived in the wasteland of his fears and found little fertile ground to foster their dark desires. All he could fear was whether or not his stomach would get torn to shreds by a high-society diet from sheer hunger. That was until the decision was made to pursue this much finer career of modelling. The actual events in and around his career didn't cause any nightmares, but it seemed as if the reactions and happenings around it were the cause of a few more than usual. How ponies could react, what if it failed how others might view him, all wonderful avenues for a little mental feudin'.

Of course the nightmares didn't always just revolve around that one thing. With room to grow, they took on many new forms. Many of them were fanciful, still others were grounded in more personal failings. He always did prefer the grander ones. Even the scary, monster gobbling him, ones were at least a little ridiculous. But the ones about personal failings were a bit scarier because sometimes he didn't know if they were real or not. Like this one weird dream he had where he was in Ponyville with his cousin and her friends and they tried to diaper him, and he couldn't get out of it and fainted. It was an odd, bad dream, and one that just left him feeling uneasy.

He woke up to Silver Spoon's movements and whispers. His head hurt tremendously- like he had hit his head on something and just shut down quickly. He felt unusually warm all over and one look into Silver's eyes spoke of some sincere confusion. He rolled out of the bed shook his head, mumbling a response. "Fragle...all goosh, what's day is it?" He asked, his head still ringing a little. He walked out of the bed, in full view of Silver Spoon. A few steps and everything came flooding back. Oh no. He looked down- a diaper, pink with rocket ships and a few sizes too small. Was even kind of hard to walk, he was going slower than usual. In front of Silver. He blushed and felt like fainting once more. "Silver!?"

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Image result for silver spoon pony

Silver took a couple steps back once she was sure Valen had woken up. Abby hadn't really given her any instructions besides watching Valen and waking him up eventually. 

"Oh good! I'm glad you're up Valen, we-" She stopped in mid-sentence as the colt got out of bed.  She hadn't realized what he was wearing until it was too late.

The filly felt her cheeks flush red as Valen stood before her in his...well, diapers. They were obviously too small for him. She couldn't figure out if he walking funny because of this or because he was still recovering from the bump on his head. 

"Valen?" She heard her voice crack a little. Though it was embarrassing for him, she found him rather attractive in his current state. Something in her, probably the domineering aspect of her that had been quelled for so long under Diamond Tiara had long been desiring a moment like this. She liked him but Silver Spoon could be cruel.

The filly smiled. "So, do you have a fashion show for me?" She smiled again. Disarmingly. Not knowing that what she was asking was cruel. She thought he looked cute and wanted some time to enjoy this to herself. "Let's see you strut you stuff...or should I call the others up here?"

Things were more than a little awkward as Silver saw what was happening. A pregnant pause enveloped the two of them, and Valen wanted to run very far away. This had been an unmitigated disaster. He had been a little worried about how excited everypony was about this and how he was forced to reveal things he didn't want to reveal, but this had to take the cake. Under no circumstance was this sad display, this embarrassing part of his life, supposed to be known by anyone other than parents and guardians. Not friends, extended family, or friends of the extended family, and especially not a considerably pretty filly. And especially not this way. It had been the worst way this party could have gone.

He rubbed his shoulders in appreciable shame, but then she smiled- and asked for a show, with no small hint of a threat next to her cheery tone. Well, that was unexpected and in no less than about fifty ways, the least of which was he was actually being blackmailed. he blushed and tried to stammer out an intelligent response. "W-what?" he asked, eyes blown out briefly before he considered whether or not he wanted to risk her getting the others. He gulped and did as he was told, modeling what he had on with a bit of resignation. His poses weren't as snappy and he tried to emphasize what he wore but it was hard, especially when this was the sort of thing you'd never see at a high class fashion show. After a minute, he was done.

"So, uhh, did that...satisfy you?"

siTeX7nh-txt3zelhzI2OxOnOJjuyWVltQglnY8H

Silver felt her cheeks flush as the colt put on a little show for her. The only problem was she could tell he wasn't giving it all he had. This was disappointing, especially since she had been hoping he would give it his best.

"Well...it wasn't bad but I thought you were a famous model," She cocked her head, taking another good long look at Valen all crammed into a pair of diapers three sizes too small. He looked cute, that couldn't be denied. However Silver wanted more. He looked the best when he was doing as he was told and being humiliated by it!

"Perhaps you preform better with an audience?" She took a step back from the colt and let her rump push the bedroom door wide open. "Now do you want them to come up here to watch the show or do you want to impress us all with a runway walk?"

"Where has Silver Spoon gotten to?" Diamond muttered to herself as she made her way up the stairs. "Imagine leaving me down there surrounded by those fillies for all this time! Her shift with Valen was over at least twenty minutes ago..."

Diamond trotted to the bedroom door just as it was opening up. "Silver Spoon where did you go? I-" 

Her words were cut short by what she saw. There was Silver, a blush still firmly in place on her cheeks and there was Valen in his diapers! The filly felt her own face flish at the sight! Valen must be so embarassed. This was just too good!

"What have you two been up to?" She snickered, elbowing her friend. "I guess this is where the real party is!"

Silver cringed. She had been hoping to save Valen's embarrassment all for herself. She was going to make him walk the runway for the whole group! Now Diamond was sure to ruin the whole thing! Unless...she could step in fast!

"Valen here was just about ready to put on a little show for all of us...weren't you?" She eyed him cruelly, a soft smile somehow playing on her muzzle. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this went from bad to worse. Silver Spoon not long ago had been a kind, well to do fill, but he supposed there were teeth of a carnivore hidden behind that smile. She bared it quickly once he failed to live up to her expectations she pushed open the door, threatening him with more. How was he supposed to respond to this? How does one even show off a diaper? They were simply functional, and embarrassing, requirements for somepony who was having just a little more of a bedwetting issue. Not something fun or showoffy.

Valen started to strut his stuff a lot more confidently, making sure to display it all loud and proud even if he found the whole thing too unusual to enjoy. But he put that smile on, even if his legs hurt.

At least not for him. Silver was enjoying it and while he wanted to protest it mightily, she bumped open the door and threatened him with an audience, a wicked grin carved in her features. This was an about face for her. Revealing her true self, or was this unusual? Those stories of the two of them, her and Diamond Tiara, being absolute terrors. Those were true because this was simply humiliating and mean. And it couldn't get much worse, because there remained only one pony who wasn't aware-

-and then she stepped in much to his chagrin. Diamond Tiara smirked and soon joined her friend in the double humiliation of Valen. It would have been bad normally of course and never would it be good, but the absurd size of it only emphasized his embarrassing this was. His legs were feeling tingly and a little numb already, let alone trying to show it off as if it were some sort of fashion statement. He didn't think it could get worse.

And that worked to his advantage, really. Who else could there be to know or see? If they knew, and the CMC knew, then who else could know? Applejack and family knew. Really, there was no further embarrassment that was to be had! He stopped his one-pony show and sighed. “Really, you two? This isn't fun in the slightest. And I don't think this can get any worse, so if you don't mind I'm going to be taking this off and heading...I guess downstairs, since this is where I live,” he said, mumbling to himself as he turned to get it done.

siTeX7nh-txt3zelhzI2OxOnOJjuyWVltQglnY8H

Oh no no no... this wasn't over yet! Silver was having waaaay too much fun with Valen's abject embarrassment and she wasn't going to let him off the hook this easy. Plus, it was yet another chance to make sure Diamond Tiara knew her place in heir friendship. It really hadn't been that long ago that Silver had been able to buck the control her friend had over her. She was going to enjoy this to the full!

"Ummmmm," The grey filly spoke out towards Valen. "What do you think you're doing?" 

"I think he's done with his show..." Diamond cut in.

But Silver wasn't giving this over to anypony.

"Don't even think about taking those off," She trotted up near him. "Unless you'd like all of Ponyville to know about your...little problem..." 

She winked at Diamond. "You want to call the CMC up here Diamond?"

"Or..."

She nudged Valen none too gently on the hindquarters. "You could take me up on the this proposition,"

"We'll let you go..." She winked at him. "If you 'go'...in those...right now."

She could hardly believe she could even ask him to do this. It would be totally humiliating. Just the way she liked it.

When he was embarrassed or felt pressed against it, Valen had to find his small victories and hold onto them. In this, he found something. Silver Spoon didn't know how to handle it and Valen felt a little bit of his swagger come back. For such a charming and sweet filly she had really turned up the cruelty, and his freedom was won after having already debased himself in front of both of the new ponies he had met. You could only do so much in a day and she had already given him such mixed feelings. She wasn't going to be able to count him amongst her friends now and despite the increasing numbness of his back legs, he was preparing to move out and get on with the rest of his night when she laid down the stakes.

His jaw dropped. What was she asking? This couldn't be real. This had to be a joke. A really stupid joke being played by somepony whose bearing suggested she should know better, but whose character had taken such a dive into the needlessly cruel that perhaps he should not have been surprised. The margins were not fit for a shrill lunatic after all and they fit much more comfortable in the warm muck of their own hate and discontent. Speaking of a warm muck, he had no desire or intent of following that awfully weird order. And even if he wanted to, he couldn't. "I don't have to use the bathroom right now, Silver. I haven't had anything to eat or drink in a while. Just wait," he said with exasperation, being oddly agreeable. Of course it was a ploy. He was rather sure once he was around the CMC he could get them to show him the bathroom. Victory him, obviously.

siTeX7nh-txt3zelhzI2OxOnOJjuyWVltQglnY8HthwsUUZ.jpg

Silver listened to the response, not at all put off with the colt's noncompliance. She had expected he would react like this and she couldn't really blame him.

Buuuut, she had no intent of backing down. Especially not with Diamond Tiara in the room when she had made her offer. She couldn't let her friend see she wasn't going to stick this through. Though DT had changed, she was still DT. If she saw weakness, she would step in and take control. Silver didn't want that any more. She was her own pony now!

"You don't have to go?" She nodded. "Well, if you don't you don't I guess," She motioned to the door. "Let's go hang out with the CMC then."

She would allow him to take off the diapers and re-join the group. There were other ways of getting what she wanted.

Silver winked at her friend before heading downstairs with Valen. She spoke quietly over her shoulder.

"Diamond, would you be a dear and bring the diapers with you?"

"Valen! Silver Spoon!" Apple Bloom trotted up. "There you guys are!" 

"We were wondering if you'd be back down anytime soon!" Sweetie Belle smiled.

"You guys are just in time for playing Hoofster!" Scootaloo pointed to a mat she had laid out on the floor. She spun a spinner and called out. "Ok everypony! Right hoof red!"

The CMC scrambled into position. Silver winked at Valen. "Come on Valen, let's play! This looks fun," She smiled became quite sly as she stepped onto the mat.

Valen felt the weight of the world lift, if even momentarily, from his weighted down shoulders. He was worried she was going to continue pressing the issue until he had to cause a ruckus. Nopony would like that for any number of reasons. He wasn't about to treat her with a friendly smile however, as she had gone far and above anything a friend would do. She had quite a distance to go before neutrality was an option, let alone friendship. But he wasn't going to say no to an opportunity like this to remove a further element of embarrassment from his immediate life. Without responding to Silver, Valen made a beeline to the other side of the bed and quickly took the diaper off, dropping it where it fell. He could feel immediately all of the blood rush to his legs, and he gave an audible sigh.

He was too pleased to care that she ordered Diamond to collect the others. It didn't matter. He was out and the only thing stopping him from doing what he wanted was the great enemy of all fillies and colts, sleep. That and his desire to be a great cousin. He would do his level best to not bring this sour attitude up to his cousin and her actual friends, though he didn't feel an obligation to extend this courtesy to Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara. Let them stew in the juices of their petulant and vile personalities. They didn't deserve him and he was quite sure they didn't deserve his cousin. With an exaggerated, high class “Harrumph!” he held his head model-high and trotted out in front of them and down to meet the less cruel ponies of the evening.

They wanted to play Hoofster? He was fine with that. Right hoof red! Valen laughed and got to it, his model body giving him all the flexibility he needed. “Good idea, Scootaloo!”

Silver was hooked!

Totally hooked on giving Valen the most awkward even she could. She had no idea where this intense desire to humiliate was coming from...oh wait, she did! She had been ordered around and pressed to do things she didn't want to do for years! Now was her chance to do the same thing to somepony else. Perhaps this was a little worse than what she usually had to do, but it just felt really good!

The filly stepped her front hoof down on the mat, atop a red hoof print.

"Yee haw! This is gonna be a contest for sure!" Apple Bloom shouted out.

"I bet I can keep playing longer than you Apple Bloom," Sweetie Belle smiled at her friend.

"I bet I beat all y'all!"

"I don't think so Sweetie Belle!" Silver Spoon smiled, her hoof resting near Valen's. "I have this feeling Valen's going to put us all to shame... aren't you Valen?"

"Come on! Let's speed this up!" Diamond took a turn on the spinner before Scootaloo could. "Right hind yellow!" She called out with gusto.

"That's the other side o' the mat!" Apple Bloom giggled as she reached across with a hind hoof. "Come on Valen, let's see you beat me!"

"Yes let's..." Silver Spoon laughed lightly as she reached for the yellow hoof mark.

Everypony was having fun and that was what he was expecting when he was invited in the first place- not any of that weird stuff that had dominated more of the time he had spent. Hoofster was fun for the whole family, even if after just a little while some of the adults would blush for reasons Valen couldn't understand. It was one of the most popular games in the world regardless and he was pretty good at it. Even before he dedicated himself to his modeling career he was lithe and agile, and he only exacerbated that now. Everypony else was into it as well which was fun, even if he was not going to respond to Silver and to a lesser extent Diamond. As for who was likely to lose first? One of those two and probably Sweetie. Apple Bloom was an Apple and Scoots fashiond herself an athlete. Hopefully he could win this!

Right hind yellow- he could do that. He snapped his hind leg into place. Others followed- yes, this was good fun. "Oh, well, Apple Bloom, it isn't about winning. It's about having fun," he said with the utmost saccharine level allowed. It was a true sentiment, but everypony wanted to win in anything they were involved with. It was only natural. And while he wasn't the most competitive pony in the world he sure did enjoy winning. And it would be extra sweet now that he had been thoroughly humiliated by just about everypny here, even if three of them had meant well by it. Seeing the look on Silver's face when she collapsed like a wet stack of towels as she realized just what an amazing pony he was?! Priceless.

You know, maybe he was wanting to win a little hard.

Apple Bloom stretched, she reached as far as she could and contacted her hind hoof with the right color! The filly was a bit wobbly but she was gonna hold on!

"All right! I made it!" She smiled to her cousin. "Yer right Valen, it is about having fun!"

Sweetie stretched and stretched too, trying as hard as she could and eventually it paid off.

"Uhhhh, ok!" Her voice came out a little shaky, as were her legs. "I got this!"

Silver, on the other hoof, seemed to have no trouble reaching the yellow hoof prints. "No problem at all, this sure is fun." She spoke smoothly, directing her gaze to Valen once more.

Once they had all moved into the correct position Diamond spoke loudly enough for all to hear to Scootaloo.

"You'll have to look after the spinner this round Scootaloo. I need to take a trip to the little filly's room," She connected a smug smile with Silver before trotting to the restroom.

Once she was sure they were all on the right spots Scootaloo spun the dial once more. 

"Right fore hoof green!"

And so the game continued, and for the first time some of the fillies seemed to have some issue keeping up. No doubt they were all fit but this game demanded a level of flexibility that was a bit rarer to find, especially in the younger ones. Scootaloo was fine, Abby was having to stretch a bit, and Sweetie was falling behind. Diamond was gone and Silver was- uggh, she was doing well. Valen was hoping she'd be the first to fail. He wouldn't be that lucky today it seemed. Still, the game was fun! It was a nice way to get the blood flowing into his legs again, and all he could do was sigh at his good fortune. He was, after all, a positive pony. The game was after all simply a way for him to get involved with his cousin and her friends and while that was working he still couldn't get the fur on the back of his neck to die down a bit. He had to remind himself that everything was fine!

He moved his right fore hoof green, getting entangled with Sweetie and Silver in the process, engendering a blush. "Well- looks like we're all getting...mixed...up now..." he said, grunting just a bit. It wasn't hard to get into position, but moving and talking in this situation wasn't always the easiest! After a few moments he was set just fine, and felt excited to continue. They were all bound to give up eventually! He started to feel the need for an after 'nap' pee, but that could wait. Besides, he was in the middle of a game. He wasn't gonna lose, especially when Silver was still playing. He'd be darned if he allowed her to win something as simple as this. Or anything else for that matter, she didn't deserve the satisfaction. "Maybe someday this'll be hard, eh Apple Bloom?" He asked with a laugh. This was simply a good time!

• 3 weeks later...

Apple Bloom laughed back, making sure not to loose her balance.

"Ha ha, that's right cuz! This is way too easy right now!" She laughed again and blew her forelocks out of her eyes. 

"You know it's not that easy Apple Bloom..." Silver craned her neck to get a icy smile into Valen's vision. "I'm thinking Valen might look a little weak in the knees..."

Just then Diamond trotted back from the filly's room. "Whew! When you gotta go, you gotta go! Know what I mean?" She winked at Silver and made her way over to the spinner. 

She took it back from Scootaloo and gave it a whirl. "Right hind hoof green!"

That was a tricky move indeed! 

Sweetie Belle groaned. "I don't think...I...can...make it..." She stretched to her limit but bringing her right hind hoof into the desired location was really difficult! "Oh no!" Sweetie fell over, almost bumping into Silver Spoon.

"Watch out Sweetie Belle!" Silver narrowed her gaze as the unfortunate filly moved off the mat. "One down...but not me!" Silver completed the position, her legs crossed in all directions but still standing.

"If she can do this so can we!" Apple Bloom encouraged Valen. "Just a little stretch..."

The whole idea that Silver Spoon was trying to impart unto Valen with that stare that if Valen weren't prepared for it, he'd be taken aback. Luckily he knew she was a snake in the grass and took the stare in stride, returning one of his own. "I'm weak in the knees? Please. I could do this all day," he said with a small bit of smugness in there. Of course he was going to have to use the bathroom sooner rather than later, and hoped that Diamond would be out soon. Until then he could easily handle dealing with Silver's playing, especially if he could momentarily escape her gaze and return to the friendly space of gaming with her cousin and her more well-heeled friends. Silver Spoon was a black pall over a sunny day, but the sun would always shine through. Hopefully. Probably. When it came down to it, he just needed to use the bathroom.

Which was why it was good when Diamond finally came out. Yes, when you had to go, you had to go. He'd continue a few more times with this and go a few more rounds, then g ahead and take the dive into the bathroom. He'd likely lose, but as long as he made the decision to walk rather than failing at making a move, it was a hollow loss. Diamond was so far less terrible than Silver, but at least she was away for the moment. She spinned it, and it was time to get acrobatic. It proved too much for Sweetie Belle. The fair filly fell with a soft thump, signifying her exit from this excellent competition. Silver made it as did Apple Bloom, or she was going to anyway. It was a hard stretch, but Valen made it as well, crisscrossing each other and making it hard to move. "I'd say that was easier than the last. At least for me! I think you can do it, Apple Bloom. Silver, having trouble I take it?" Valen said, mostly sure it was false but willing to plant the seed of doubt in her mind.

Silver rolled her eyes at the comments Valen was making. The filly was happy to hear that it seemed like she and her friend were getting under his skin. 

Apple Bloom wobbled in her position. "Come on Diamond Tiara! What's the next move?"

Diamond had been enjoying watching the three remaining contestants contort themselves so as not to hit the mat. But more than that, she was enjoying watching her little scheme play out! She knew Valen had to go, and she would make sure he did that right where her and Silver wanted him to!

"Come on Diamond, let's go!" Scootaloo reached out the flicked the spinner. 

Round and round it went until... "Right hind hoof red!"

"Oh good!" Apple Bloom sighed, moving her hoof to the right spot. The shift made standing up so much easier.

As Silver brought herself into a much less awkward and much more upright position she sighed. "Well, this seems like an ok time to take a break," She stepped off the mat. "You know...when you gotta go, you gotta go..."

The filly trotted over to the restroom, leaving Apple Bloom and Valen on the mat.

"Welp, Hi guess it's down to just you n' me huh Valen?" Abby grinned. "What's next you two?"

Diamond gave the spinner a whirl next. "Left fore hoof yellow!"

"Here we go again!" Abby laughed while trying to reach the desired spot with her hoof. It would be another loooong stretch!

The initial move made certainly made everything just a little bit easier, allowing him to stand up with every bit of the weight being more evenly distributed than before. Success, as far as he was concerned, which was great because he was starting to feel the need to use the bathroom grow quickly. He asked himself if now would be the right time to do so, but banished the thought. He had a few more moves in him, and he would be darned if he allowed anyone else to win. Especially Silver, she didn't need the additional ego boost. Those still playing made it to an upright position, with Valen feeling as though the stretch phase was over. Now that his bottom legs weren't having their blood flow cut off because of certain fashions being foisted upon him, he had full range of movement- especially important for a supermodel!

Silver left, which was a victory in and of itself. So happy was he that he didn't even consider all the negative possibilities regarding why he had decided to ditch at that moment, though 'when you gotta go, you gotta go' was starting to become a common refrain that he was becoming less happy to hear. That just left him and his cousin, who was either going down now or later because there was no way he was going to lose! "Well, it does figure that the Apples and the Apple-related would be the last ones remaining, right?" He laughed, stretching to the new position. His need was growing. "I hope she isn't too long. What's next?" She asked, hoping that his bull-minded cousin placed herself flat down on the mat soon. He had victory to claim and a bathroom to attend to, sooner or later. Hopefully sooner. And he was getting slightly hungry too. He'd have to make a fine spinach salad with a side of toasted apples. Now that was a proper meal!

• 3 weeks later...

"Hoo eee! Jus' barely got this one..." Apple Bloom tried her darndest to keep herself upright. She wavered a couple times but stuck it out like a true Apple would! "Hi'm gonna give ya a real run fer yer bits cuz!" She craned her neck to smile widely at Valen. This was so much fun!

Diamond eyed Valen, the smile on her muzzle being just too sweet to be genuine. "Looks like you could be here for a while Valen. I hope you have it in you. Well, we know you have it in you." Her smile became smug as she spun the dial.

"Left hind hoof yellow!" Scootaloo called out.

It was a nearly impossible move! Putting the hind hoof up where the fore was with the other legs extended as they were would put the weight all wrong to keep any pony standing.

"Welp, let's give this a try Hi guess!" Apple Bloom started the move.

"Oh, come on! You guys can do it!" Sweetiebelle clapped her hooves in excitement.

While this was taking place Diamond eyed the restroom door. Silver was still in there which was good! The plan was going along perfectly!

Valen knew that this final move was going to be the end of him. It didn't take much of a genius to figure out that there were limits to what the body would do and limits as to the ability of a game such as this to conform to even the simplest of function. He could only hope that they fell swiftly and allowed him an easy victory, because he wouldn't be able to hpold the position long. Not that he would give up easily, espcially with the faux support of Diamond Tiara coming through thick in its insulting nature despire her words. He wasn't going to collapse first. He would win, and that was that. With that confidence brimming throughout him he took his position, and felt his body's internal clock start to tick wildly. No, he was going to fall and that was that. All he had to hope was that he wasn't the first, and hopefully the last.

He didn't know who fell first but his positioning was under the others, blinding. One pony fell on another, and soon two were falling on him. It didn't take but a moment for this fragile alliance of form and frivolity to become betrayed by sheer physics, and he found himself crushed under the weight of others. He took solace in the fact that he indeed was not the first to fall, though he was the first to hit the ground. But something more important and immediate was happening. They had landed across his back, one of them specifically his lower back- his bladder. That clock of his that was leisurely moving towards bathroom use was shoved forward three minutes until midnight, and a desperate need filled him. He wanted to cross his back legs but found himself unable. "Uggh- ladies, I need- bathroom-" he tried to say, face smushed into the mat.

Apple Bloom giggled uncontrollably!

"That was jus' too much fun cuz!" She rolled off Valen and onto the mat. "Hi'm not sure but I kinda think you won that round!"

She was pretty sure her awkward position had crumbled before Valen's had.

"Yer pretty good competition aren't ya?" She smiled. "It's 'cause yer an Apple a'course!"

Apple Bloom glanced at Valen. "You ok cuz?"

Diamond Tiara stifled a giggle. "I'm not sure if he's ok...I think he looks like he needs to...go..."

Sweetiebelle pointed to the bathroom. "You better hurry up Valen!" The little unicorn's mind was going back to a time a few years back when she had had an "accident". It had been super embarrassing and she didn't want any friend of her's to have to deal with that!

Diamond however, was thinking something entirely different. "I'm not sure but I think Silver might still be in there..."

Victory could taste rather sweet. Most of the time he won victories in small ways and rarely did a game finish with him in first, so he'd take this. In stride. Well not in stride because he was worried about the bathroom and all, but he was happy to win. It had come at a price. A price he was not all that excited to pay. If they had only not all fallen on top of him then it would have been fine but alas, disaster and misery were companions on the road to despair. And Diamond knew what she was doing of course, placing herself in the foyer for a show of slowly increasing panic. She knew what was up, the weirdo, and she was fine with it. Luckily his cousin and her friend Sweetie weren't awful and he got up and quickly made his way to the bathroom.

Knock knock knock.
"Silver, I gotta go," Valen said, his voice chagrined. It had to be her. No matter. After he used the bathroom he was sure the fillies had other fun activities planned, and maybe the whole oddness that had started up earlier would be erased. That would be nice. This whole event had been outrageous and embarrassing but at least they had gotten past the worst of it, right? Maybe once Silver Spoon was able to move away from that scary part of her and into a normal, playful area with other fillies she would calm down to. Unlikely, yes, but for all of that, a good time could be had if one dared to hope and dream. His back legs were crossed, he had to go soon. Knock knock knock. "How much longer?"

"I'm not gonna be done for a while...sorry..." Silver spoke casually from within the locked bathroom.

Diamond couldn't have been more excited! The plan was going exactly how Silver said it would! All that time before when she should have let Silver speak up! Really, the filly did have good ideas!

"Girls! Girls come here!" Diamond beckoned sweetly to the Crusaders. 

"What's up Diamond?" Sweetie's voice cracked a bit in excitement. It seemed like Diamond had something really important to tell them.

"Whew! That was one good game! What's up Diamond?" Abby trotted over to stand next to Sweetie.

"Hey guys!" Scootaloo smiled. "What'cha need Diamond?"

Ohhh, this was just too easy! "So girls, you know what we're doing tonight right?"

The Crusaders looked at each other.

"Havin' a blast!"

"Making better friendships!"

"Eating treats!"

"Yes, all of those things. And something special...you know? For Valen?" She nodded to words the crosslegged pony by the bathroom door. "He's supposed to be expereincing all the best parts of a sleep over. The treats, the games, the fun! And we want him to feel taken care of right?" She grinned. "You know what we want him to do? Feel totally safe and comfortable around us. The best way to do that... is to help him with the problem at hoof." 

Diamond held up the diapers. 

"Ohhhh! He wants us to care for him, like a little colt!" Sweetie grinned.

"Exactly!" Diamond smiled. "He's just a little shy to let us help him. So I was thinking maybe we could all convince him. He needs to go, and Silver's in the bathroom. Don't let him leave the house. Once he sees the diapers are his only option, he'll use them...and have the best slumber party ever!"

Of course the reasoning made no sense but the Crusaders were all hopped up on sweets, and games, and fun! They all wanted to help Valen experience the best night ever to the full! And speaking of full...

"Wow! He does look like he's gotta go!" Abby spoke up energetically. "Let's git him in these 'ere diapers pronto crusaders!"

With that they all charged for Valen, leaving Diamond smirking behind them...

Valen wanted to curse out loud when Silver replied through the door. Okay, yeah, she was lying! She could totally come out. You could tell she was just in there, probably standing or doing her hooves or something. This was unintentional. A really weird thing to do intentionally, but here it was. She wasn't gonna allow him to use the bathroom for reasons he couldn't fathom. Did she really think this was a mature thing to do? What a vast disappointment. She seemed so interesting at first, and now all he could think of was that she and Diamond Tiara must have never received enough love at home if they had such joywhen they screwed around with others. He started to think about other options.

Was there an outhouse? Likely, considering they were farmers. Could he make it there? The need was rising to the extent that he didn't know if he could move. It was only a matter of time-

-he was tackled by the Crusaders and wrestled to the ground, his overwhelming focus on the bathroom partially deafening him to their lightning attack towards him. His attempts at struggling were entirely pointless. Taken by surprise and outnumbered he could do little to stop them from doing what they wanted. His front legs were pinned down and back to legs spread just enough for one of them to slip the diaper on, fastening it closed before he could try to wiggle out. He couldn't see who did it but if course it was the smaller ones, and with his legs spread apart for it he couldn't fathom getting back up from this position. Somepony else was watching and absentmindedly sitting on one of his front legs and then he could see her get up, leaving him alone on the floor, in a diaper. A small one at that- having worn them some nights because of bedwetting, he knew the difference between foal and colt sizes.

He opened his mouth to protest, but Diamond stuck a pacifier in it that had some sort of adhesive. Instead of words, all that came out was small sounds of a pacifier sucking. All that pressure and knocking about had pushed him over the edge and a few moments later Valen could feel himself going, and the pink diaper with rocket ships showed quickly by darkening slightly that it was happening.

• 2 weeks later...

Diamond stepped back to admire her work. It was...well...perfect!

"Oh wow!" She clapped her hooves together with glee as a smirk of complete satisfaction took over her expression. 

The pink filly trotted over to the bathroom door and rapped softly once. "Silver Spoon? Oh Silver Spoon, are you finished in there? You've just got to see this!"

Silver opened the door, a look of smug pleasure pasted to her muzzle. There he was! The finished product! She couldn't be more pleased with the results. 

"Oh girls! Would you just look at this ADORABLE little foal!" She reached down to nudge Valen on the cheek, eyeing the quickly darkening diapers. "My my, he really did need to go!"

"Wow! This is exactly what Applejack told ya he wanted isn't it Diamond Tiara?" Applebloom trotted around the prostrate figure. "She's gonna be so happy tah see that we pulled it off!"

"I'd say pulled them on!" Scootaloo took a step back. "And it looks like it wasn't a moment too soon!"

Sweetie Belle gave a little squeal of delight. "Awwww! He's just so cute!" He eyes glittered in admiration of a job well done.  

They all stood, watching Valen. Diamond and Silver smug as can be, Abby excited to tell AJ, Scootaloo wondering why any colt would want to go in diapers in front of them all, and Sweetie Belle fit to burst from how cute he was! 

This could not have gone much worse. In the great and terrible array of awful possibilities this ranked up there with the sort of vigor only an evil mind could conjure. He couldn't eveb speak in his defense as Silver Spoon exited the bathroom and pinched his cheek. This was planned! He had to admire the deviousness to annihilate somepony else's self-esteem and humiliate them completely. That was a sort of thought pattern he could never participate in but required intelligence, drive, and a certain flair for the dramatic. He tried to get the sucker out but to no avail- what sort of adhesive was this, and why so quickly? Surrounded by five fillies who would look at him as a foal from then on, he wasn't in the mood to really think deeply. If he was, he would have been both less and more worried, all at the same time.

Applejack was expecting. What was on the pacifier wasn't adhesive, but something magical. A gift from Twilight. It would soothe the newborn or, in this case, Valen. He wanted to get up and run away or even cry, but he sucked on the pacifier and just...felt...calm. He didn't know what else Twilight had given her friend or what could happen next, but he knew it was all very strange. Scootaloo may be very confused by why a colt would want to be a foal, but Valen was far more confused as to why this was happening or even how. He had been shattered in moments and could only stare off in confusion at the five. And he couldn't even fight back against this. He sat there for an uncomfortable couple of seconds, the smugness, joy, confusion, and pride all mixed oddly on the faces of his 'friends'. Apple Bloom mentioned Applejack- Valen couldn't allow that. 

He finished, the warmth settling in as he played with his hooves. He went to stand up, but the too tight diapers made it almost impossible to bend the knees to get up. Instead he flopped on over onto his stomach and started crawling back to the main room they had been having fun in, keeping his head down as he waddled. This could not get any worse for him. He now had to take solace in the fact that there was no evidence and after tonight, it'd all be over. Yes, that.

------

Meanwhile, in the back, the sound of the door opening and closing. In the distance: "Apple Bloom, Ah need ya for a sec!" 

Archived