Uh.... Hey?

So I go by Iris Avalon Neko (Used to be Wolff but then I downloaded the dreaded Neko Atsume)
Anyways I'm also known as Dubstep Beats or for short Dubbie. I've also developed a new character recently Lunatic Nightmare so I may or may not have her as my ponysona but for now I'd like y'all to call me by my current ponysona name Dubstep Beats. Uhhhhh I'm 15 and I'm pretty much a lazy teenage girl who doesn't know how else to spend her summer but online roleplaying and drawing and doing the things she loves(?)

.....please love me ;~; I'm a loneleh broneh <3

Ahhhhh! I'm a lazy 15 year-old teenage girl too (turning 16 next month though lol) and I welcome you to Canterlot with lots of love <3 

(^-^) neko atsume (^-^) neko atsume (^-^) neko atsume (^-^) neko atsume (^-^) neko atsume (^-^) neko atsume (^-^) neko atsume (^-^) 

Have fun roleplaying! :catbug: 

Welcome!  Glad to have another teen onto the site (I'm currently the youngest active member :) .)  

I hope you have a wonderful time here, and don't hesitate to ask any of us for an rp!

Wubs! :D

Dubstep is a good~ Very good~ ouo

I'm a big, big fan of music, so if you make any, I'd love to know :P

Well then, please do enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Shall we duel for the title of Dubstep :P

Thank you all for the welcomes, this is by far the most welcoming community I've been apart of and I'm delighted to have found this site where I can converse with fellow fans :)

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll be able to enjoy yourself on here. Try to keep up with the show as well if you can, as S6 is ongoing. Have fun with all the RP's as well.

:)

Archived