Telephone Pictionary: ROUND 2!!

Hey all! Ready for another go?

The rules of the game:
1. You can sign up for either a picture or a caption, but keep in mind you're not guaranteed that spot! If we don't have enough of one, we'll have to move folks!
               1a. You CAN ask to do both, and if we want a game to go on long enough (or we don't have a lot of players), we can let players have multiple turns!
2. KEEP IT CLEAN! We must obey the forum rules if we don't want this shut down and if we don't want warning points! This is a very fun game where we can get silly and crazy, but don't go overboard, guys. Keep it reasonable!
               2a. Posts deemed inappropriate will not be submitted, and the player will be asked to change it, keeping in mind the below time limit. Sorry, but I love this place too much to get in trouble :P  
3. Don't ruin the game! Again, I know we're getting silly and all that, but don't give a picture a random caption just because you want someone to draw that instead.
4. Once the game is started, each player will have a 24 hour period to either draw their picture or submit their caption. Players that fail to meet the deadline will be moved down the list.

4.a. Again, please make sure to check your emails every day! If for some reason you won't be able to participate, or you believe there may be some cause for delay, let me know ahead of time, and we'll see what we can do!
5. Have fun!

I remember a lot of people having a lot of fun and having some great laughs playing this game. It was also a great way for the community to come together in a judgement-free zone! Can't draw? That's fine! Makes the game even better, if you ask me!

So, we're going to have signups here, which will be open until next Saturday, June 18 at 11:59 EST! The game will begin that next Monday, June 20!

Anyone who's interested, please say so below!
With your signup, please indicate whether you have a preference for writing a caption, drawing a picture, or both! Again, keep in mind you may not be given your preference depending on how things balance out. The order players take their turn will be on a first come, first serve basis. Once the signups are concluded, a final game roster will be sent to all players, and players can feel free to PM me before the game starts if they want to try and change preference, play order, anything like that! In fact, any questions or concerns at all, please PM me!

As a note, just in case, you can always state you'd be interested in making the starting caption as well! Just indicate it below and we'll work it out!

Hope to see you all come around!

Players                                       Pref. Role
Imagination                                 Starting Caption
SymphonicFire                            Drawer
RarityDash                                  Either
Lyipheoryia                                  Either
SteelEagle                                  Captioner
Davroth                                       Drawer

DreamySunday                           Either

• 3 weeks later...

Incredibly sorry for the wait on this one everybody. Real life unavoidably yanked me away unexpectedly and for much longer than I would've liked. But enough excuses! Lets see how this round went!

The starting Caption was:

"Diggy Diggy Hole, I'm digging a hole!"

To which SymphonicFire replied with:

pictionary2_by_symphonicfire-da73gfd.png

RarityDash captioned that image:

Pony in funny hat disregards warning.

To which Lyipheoryia replied with:

Gah%20What%20Am%20I%20Doing_zps3eu3ufxk.

SteelEagle captioned that image:

Post-modern expressionism is a poor construction technique.

To which Davroth replied with:

TJ3yKqh.jpg

And to finish it all off, DreamySunday captioned the image:

Ponies walking on a truss bridge?

So there we have it, at long last, the results of Telephone Pictionary: Round 2!

Again, very humble apologies to everyone who was waiting on me. I'll make sure to have ample time before I commit to starting another one of these. My disappearing acts aren't fair to you all, and I hope that regardless you had fun!

Hope to see you again next time!

Archived