✿ Herro I'm new here~

Niniibear

✿ Herro!
✿  I'm known as Nini or Ninibear!
✿ I'm 19 and living in Europe.
✿ I have been a Brony over 4 years now. I remember how I was watching the 3rd season? And the 4th was comming out and I had only 1 month to watch all 3 seasons haha.
✿ My fave pony is Moon butt. I don't really have a least fave pony.
✿ I like MLP but I'm not obssessed with it.
✿ I love to draw new OC's. I make many adoptables~
✿ Also have commissions nearly everyday x_x (My hands hurt D: ) But open all the time :3  (Art example on my Profile :D )
✿ I love art. I also love photography and to play games. Like Dota 2 (No hate pls '-' )
✿ I am also a cosplayer,planning to cosplay Luna one day :3
✿ Anyways that's a little about me
✿ Any more questions just ask away~

Heyo! This is a place. A fun one at that~

It's great to see new members pop in. Yup. Especially when they're excited to be here. Uh-huh. You excited to be here? I am! Let's be excited! Hurray~ owo

But really, that's cool that you've got a bit of an artistic reputation there! It's also cool that you have a fish background with fish that are seen in that great new fish movie~ the fish movie was good~ c:

Anyways, please do remember to enjoy all your time spent here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^w^

Welcome to Canterlot! I love it when new people join, and the community expands as it does! It almost goes without saying, but, as long as you're kind and tactful, I'm sure all who interact with you will enjoy it... Yeah, I'm bad with words, if you can't tell. But anyway, have fun here at Canterlot!

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you can enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show if you can, S6 is on mid-season hiatus right now. I hope you'll enjoy all the RP's as well.

:)

Hello and welcome to Canterlot! It's nice to see another artist pop up. I'm curious to see what artwork you have in mind~.

If you have any questions, feel like chatting or roleplaying, then feel free to shoot me a message!

~ Your friendly neightborhood Angel. :D

Archived