Taking requests again!

BlindJester

(If there is a way to condense the pictures please tell me! I don't want to stretch the page!)

I'm taking request to draw YOUR ocs!
I haven't done this in a long time and the last time I did I lost steam, but hopefully I can do it again!
Getting back into watching ponies has made me want to draw them again.

Fair warning I am a little rusty at drawing ponies so bare with me.
Here are some of my pieces I've done

My Latest:

Cydonia

Caesar Romaine

My favorites:

QuicklimeRiver The Hippogriff!The Weddinggallery_312_14_153601.png

Blue's New reference  Skye Bluedeer

Please feel free to leave me a comment with your pony description or ref along with a general idea of what you want me to do with them. 
Thanks for your interest!

If it's not too much trouble, I'd like a picture of my reporter pony, Earth Writer:

commission_3__earth_writer_by_generic_po

I'd like to see him at a bar, telling all the patrons about his latest adventures in search of the next big scoop!

I never really had the chance to request art from you before BlindJester, so how about something with my spell-caster OC Moony? Pic for reference. :)

Spoiler

w2o9dt.jpg

Ooh, you have a very cute art style (that smiling griffon is adorable)! If you still have space on your request list, I'd be honored if you'd give Starlit Shimmer a try (picture reference in the link). Maybe with her levitating a bunch of shopping bags and looking like she's enjoying a wild spending spree! 

12 minutes ago, BlindJester said:

I forgot to mention I will be taking 3-5 at a time.

I'll draw them as soon as I finish my commission and a art piece I was working on.

RariDash what do you want your styling pone doing?

Same to you Bellosh.

I needs ideas! x3

I'm not too choosy with the pose. Something simple is fine. A flirty/playful expression, perhaps.

11 minutes ago, BlindJester said:

Same to you Bellosh.

Hmmm, I'd like to see Moony in the middle of casting a magic spell of some sort. Maybe something like shooting a beam of magic into the air as she overdoes a majestic pose to comical effect. -nods-

Archived