Well hi!

ThePixelatedPony

So umm... I'm sorta new... sooo Hi!

I come from the far off world of the English Midlands in England, In Europe, On Earth,In our solar system, In the Milky way, in the local cluster, in the universe.  

I discovered your people and strange land after searching the internets for thousands of hours, Translation, I searched the internet for a forum to join and you guys seemed cool

I like to dramatize things mainly explanations... such as those above

I also really really like Dragons 'cause they is so cools!

There is more than a singular procedure to  achieve explication of one's overjoyment of watching as a fresh member marches in. My excitement is unrivalled and far from stagnant-- as far from it as our Earth is from the burning mass of Betelgeuse.

I'm glad to see you've stopped by.

But more importantly, I do wish that you would relocate your attention here and 'hang out' often, for I've encountered the feeling that you may be a 'cool peep' to further friendship with. 

Also, seeing as I have freshly replenished the circular-sugar-dough-snacks, I ask that you please do take time to accept them as a welcoming gift in which you can indulge.

So, it is within my wishes that you have extraordinary amounts of fun, and I truly do hope that you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^w^

2 hours ago, ToothpasteThy said:

There is more than a singular procedure to  achieve explication of one's overjoyment of watching as a fresh member marches in. My excitement is unrivalled and far from stagnant-- as far from it as our Earth is from the burning mass of Betelgeuse.

I'm glad to see you've stopped by.

But more importantly, I do wish that you would relocate your attention here and 'hang out' often, for I've encountered the feeling that you may be a 'cool peep' to further friendship with. 

Also, seeing as I have freshly replenished the circular-sugar-dough-snacks, I ask that you please do take time to accept them as a welcoming gift in which you can indulge.

So, it is within my wishes that you have extraordinary amounts of fun, and I truly do hope that you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^w^

I love circular-sugar-dough-snacks!

1 hour ago, SteelEagle said:

Welcome to Canterlot!

Nice place you have here

1 hour ago, Rosewind said:

Hi there, sugar cube! You like dragons? So like, did you watch/enjoy that dragon episodeof FiM earlier this season?

short answer, No I didn't watch it.

23 minutes ago, Eventide said:

Hello Ember, welcome to Canterlot. :) Nice to see another Brit.

Yay! another Brit!  

Hello! Remember to be nice and have fun! Because that's the best way to go through life. That sounded too controlling, I'm not PETA for pete's sake. Anyway, have a good time here.

1 minute ago, Sondash145 said:

Hello! Remember to be nice and have fun! Because that's the best way to go through life. That sounded too controlling, I'm not PETA for pete's sake. Anyway, have a good time here.

'not PETA for pete's sake?' I see what you did there:papyrus:

I will try

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show if you can, S6 is on mid-season hiatus currently. Enjoy all of the RP's as well!!

:smirk:

Just now, LostSanity said:

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show if you can, S6 is on mid-season hiatus currently. Enjoy all of the RP's as well!!

:smirk:

I will believe me,

Hiatus!? Maybe I can catch up!

Archived