Foalnapped was an old project of mine on my old forum, It was liked because of it's well difference to everything else, it was liked because it was the story of brother attempting to rescue his sister from the Foalnapper, who was rampaging throughout Equestria stealing small children and adults from their families, I have now brought it here in hopes of it finally finishing and the Foalnapper being brought to justice. If this ever does get off the ground I will be using the only Oc I have on this site Ember. so the story will be changed slightly to allow for her gender and only childness, so it'll be someone that she knows who has had their child or partner taken, that part could be played by you sir or madame viewer! or it could just be a NPC who just tells who the kidnapped was.

For World of Equestria?  Yes.

For Free for All? No.

I highly suggest you read over the rules if you haven't done so already.  It would answer many questions.

21 minutes ago, EmberAsh said:

i have read the rules but they're confusing...

Basically, WOE is the stricter area for apping your OC because your OC should be able to fit into the show without sticking out like a sore thumb, so no demon alicorns with goat horns who can open a portal to the underworld...stuff that is not canon. It's also best to put in as much detail as you can while apping your character, which makes it easy to achieve an app with 700-1000 words. If you are really stuck, take a look at other member's apps and see how the format/write their app :catbug:

1 minute ago, SymphonicFire said:

Basically, WOE is the stricter area for apping your OC because your OC should be able to fit into the show without sticking out like a sore thumb, so no demon alicorns with goat horns who can open a portal to the underworld...stuff that is not canon. It's also best to put in as much detail as you can while apping your character, which makes it easy to achieve an app with 700-1000 words. If you are really stuck, take a look at other member's apps and see how the format/write their app :catbug:

oooh, right, what if I don't know what to write for an OC ie: Ember

38 minutes ago, EmberAsh said:

oooh, right, what if I don't know what to write for an OC ie: Ember

You don't have to app every OC you have in WOE :D that is what initial planning is for. If you don't know what to write for your OC, you can always try out different personalities or back stories in the Free-for-all section to see which would fit your OC more. 

Just now, SymphonicFire said:

You don't have to app every OC you have in WOE :D that is what initial planning is for. If you don't know what to write for you OC, you can always try out different personalities or back stories in the Free-for-all section to see which would fit your OC more. 

oh... well that's a good thing... i'm planning on moving more of my OCs over

19 minutes ago, EmberAsh said:

oh... well that's a good thing... i'm planning on moving more of my OCs over

Some more...creative OC's just don't work in WoE.  For example, I would never (could never) app the original version of my OC Lyipheoryia Stertlings, mainly because her wings are made of mana rather than feathers.  Things you wouldn't see in the show/canon wouldn't be things you see in WoE, either.

1 minute ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Some more...creative OC's just don't work in WoE.  For example, I would never (could never) app the original version of my OC Lyipheoryia Stertlings, mainly because her wings are made of mana rather than feathers.  Things you wouldn't see in the show/canon wouldn't be things you see in WoE, either.

Oh, so in FFA Ember can take her true form? (a half dragon)

Just now, EmberAsh said:

Oh, so in FFA Ember can take her true form? (a half dragon)

Yes-but only as a teenager or child.  She cannot be an adult dragon.

2 minutes ago, EmberAsh said:

well she is 18 is that okay?

In WoE, we don't count age by numbers-we don't know how they age or the time difference in Equestria versus here on Earth, so we leave it as:

-foal

-colt/filly

-teenager

-young mare/young stallion

-mare/stallion

-older mare/older stallion

-etc.

Just now, Lyipheoryia said:

In WoE, we don't count age by numbers-we don't know how they age or the time difference in Equestria versus here on Earth, so we leave it as:

-foal

-colt/filly

-teenager

-young mare/young stallion

-mare/stallion

-older mare/older stallion

-etc.

etc? can you get much older than older? also, Ohhh

2 minutes ago, EmberAsh said:

true... anyway are we gonna get to talking about an Rp or what? I'm fine with talking but I think a PM is best for that

Well, you might want to explain the rp a bit more.

Archived