18 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Yes-but only as a teenager or child.  She cannot be an adult dragon.

Just popping in real quick to say that, if it's in FFA, yes, Adult Dragon is fine. The Child/Teen Dragon stipulation, as far as I'm aware, only affects WoE, not FFA.

Just now, Dubstep said:

Just popping in real quick to say that, if it's in FFA, yes, Adult Dragon is fine. The Child/Teen Dragon stipulation, as far as I'm aware, only affects WoE, not FFA.

Thanks Dubstep!  

Yeah, not sure if I made that clear in my post :) 

Just now, Dubstep said:

oh really?

2 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Date, setting, location, etc.

You don't need to quote me for every reply to this thread.  I'm already following it :) 

Oh okay,

Date, shortly after the main series of FiM takes place, location just Equestria in general, umm...

Just now, EmberAsh said:

oh really?

Oh okay,

Date, shortly after the main series of FiM takes place, location just Equestria in general, umm...

Well, there are a lot of places in Equestria~ 

Just now, EmberAsh said:

true but he's taken alot of ponies... plus I don't really know where I can put him without making people angry at me...

We don't usually get angry here.  We're all reasonable adults.

Riiiighhhhtt??? 

But seriously-majority of peeps here are adults.  We try to stay on the mature side over the immature-angry-over-nothing-side.

Just now, EmberAsh said:

I have an Immature angry over nothing side! a small one but it's there...

I'm not sure if that will be appreciated here, so just be careful :)

Now, back on track with the rp. 

So long as you follow the FFA RP Rules, you should do fine! Our RP Rules and Etiquette section should have some topics that can help you along. And if you need ideas of where to RP, the World Overview is a good place to start!

Just now, Dubstep said:

So long as you follow the FFA RP Rules, you should do fine! Our RP Rules and Etiquette section should have some topics that can help you along. And if you need ideas of where to RP, the World Overview is a good place to start!

Thank-you Dubstep!

Archived