League of Equestrian Legends (Sign ups, OOC)

Lyipheoryia

Welcome to Summoner's Rift! 

Pony Bots spawning in 30 seconds...

I know quite a few of us play League of Legends, so I thought, Why not make a LoL crossover?  There will be 5 people on each team, with two teams.  We shall play a nice little game of LoL (which will probably turn out quite complicated, or turn out into a very fun rp).  If you want to play a ponified version of a champion (like I do), fill in the form below!

Name:

Cutie Mark:

Appearance:

Position (Top, Bot, Mid, Jungle, ADC):

(Eyup!  All you need to fill out-everything else can be found by looking at the official champion lore.)

If you want to play your OC pony champ, fill in this form:

Name:

Species (describe):

Appearance:

Brief History:

City of Orgin:

Personality:

Q:

W:

E:

R:

Position (Top, Bot, Mid, Jungle, ADC):

So...here goes!

Name: Lissandra 

Cutie Mark: A blue glacer similar to her ultimate with dark, black cracks snaking up from the bottom

Appearance: Powerful and magical, she gave up her physical muscularity for the raw magic of Frelijord.  Her coat is a shimmery, opaque colour that shifts from navy to ice blue in waves.  She wears a powerful armor of navy blue, with a headress that looks more like a crown.  She never walks, but instead glides (can't really describe how Liss moves) along-sharp pricks of ice jutting from the ground where her hooves once touched.  Her mane is long and white, pulled back in her headress and flying behind her as she glides.  Oh, and she's tall.

Position (Top, Bot, Mid, Jungle, ADC): Top.

BLUE TEAM:

1.  Lissandra (Lyi)

RED TEAM:

For custom ponies, what will the rules be for determining passives, and abilities, also, have you thought of how items would be factored in at all? Items are a core part of league, as well as scalings? This does have the makings of being a fun RP, however, it would be quite complicated, and very large. it would require ten players to start and if one player got disinterested, it would have the same effect as it would in a game of league and pretty much take one team completely out.

Also, how would masteries and runes work?

55 minutes ago, IceStorm said:

For custom ponies, what will the rules be for determining passives, and abilities, also, have you thought of how items would be factored in at all? Items are a core part of league, as well as scalings? This does have the makings of being a fun RP, however, it would be quite complicated, and very large. it would require ten players to start and if one player got disinterested, it would have the same effect as it would in a game of league and pretty much take one team completely out.

Also, how would masteries and runes work?

You prove a right point...I admit I didn't really thingk this through.

Just to keep it simple, I'll going to keep runes, masteries, and items out of this.  It will be a simple base of who uses their abilities and ult better.  

The arena will depend on number of people actually interested.  I mean, if only 6 people, then I'd opt for the Twisted Treeline instead of Summoner's Rift.  

Archived