Hey Everyone

CrispyFries

Hey there! My name's Crispy! I used to be on MLP Forums quite a bit, but now I'm here.

Anyways, my favorite mane six pony has to be Pinkie Pie, she's the best. My favorite pony after that is Maude Pie, who is best sister. I got into the fandom before the show, and I got myself into this when I stumbled across a little video called magic.mov while I was farting around on the Internet.

I enjoy playing video games, writing, and I think mehcanical stuff is pretty cool too. I guess that's it for now, and I hope to have plenty of fun here.

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show as well if you can, S6 is on mid-season hiatus now. Have fun with all the RP's too.

:)

Oi! Good salutations to you, Crispy~ ^_^

I agree, Ponk horse is one of the best-- alongside Appul horse when it comes to the mane 6. 

I guess I enjoy video games as well considering I was only just playing Ocarina of Time one the N64 only a few minutes ago. Heh, but I digress.

Welcome to Canterlot! Please do enjoy your time spent here to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Hello and welcome to our friendly little community! If you have any questions, feel like roleplaying or chatting, then feel free to shoot me a message!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

Archived