Alien: Desperate Hope

CrispyFries

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ThePixelatedPony said:

"or before I make something mine..." Sparkle whispered

Redwood continued through the spa and tried to find the exit. It looked as though it was once quite luxurious and expensive, but now it was in ruins and its patrons were all gone.

Just now, CrispyFries said:

Redwood continued through the spa and tried to find the exit. It looked as though it was once quite luxurious and expensive, but now it was in ruins and its patrons were all gone.

Sparkle was getting hungrier and hungrier, Red wasn't helping she could just see herself chomping down on her

1 minute ago, ThePixelatedPony said:

Sparkle was getting hungrier and hungrier, Red wasn't helping she could just see herself chomping down on her

So far, Redwood wasn't picking up anything on her motion tracker. Even though it seemed like they were in the clear for now, she still kept her guard up.

Just now, ThePixelatedPony said:

"yes... I'm so hungry right now... I need food"

"Judgin' by what's already gone down, ah think yer closer to food then whatever's-" Redwood stopped mid-sentence when her motion tracker beeped again. "Fifteen yards."

Just now, CrispyFries said:

"Judgin' by what's already gone down, ah think yer closer to food then whatever's-" Redwood stopped mid-sentence when her motion tracker beeped again. "Fifteen yards."

"well maybe we should move or something?"

14 minutes ago, ThePixelatedPony said:

"well maybe we should move or something?"

Redwood just glared back at Sparkle, before she kept moving. The beeping of her motion tracker was getting louder and faster, which meant something was close.

6 minutes ago, ThePixelatedPony said:

Sparkle did't bother helping move and just blinked

Since it was clear Sparkle would need some more persuasion, Redwood gave her a hard, backhoofed slap across the face. "Sparkle, get yer head in th' game," she said sternly.

Archived