[Starfall] Rebirth (Closed)

FiniteZero

(Sorry If I am being really slow with y posts. College is starting to get more crazy and It is consuming more of my time and attention (as well as memory))

"Wait. You took our places?" Luna asked as she and her sister followed

"Yes." The pony replied. Once all three were on the lift, it began to ascend. "I keep this world going, like you did when you were alive. I will not go into specifics, as they are not important. Just know this: Do not attempt to seize power, and do not attempt to raise or lower any celestial bodies. Both will go very badly for you if you try. Right now, I need you both to decide on your disguises. We are approaching the surface."

"We get to choose?" Celestia asked as they waited.

luna sighed. She and her sisters were not in position of making a movement against her, specialy in their current situation

"I will grant you that much. You will feel more comfortable with a form of your choice." The pony said. "As you will need direction in this world, I shall accompany you. I require a designation for you to refer to me by, and given your status as relics... I shall similarly delve into nostalgia."

The pony faced them, and gave a small bow. "You may call me Wrench Works."

"Alright, Wrench Works." Celestia simply said. It was a name she could roll with, since most names back when she and Luna were 'alive' were in a simolar fashion 

Luna also nodded. She didnt minded that much the name

The smooth steel of the evelator began changing into stone as the lift continued its ascent, before making its stop in what looked like a cave. It was a rather blue cave, with large purple gemstones and big pink flowers. A very familiar cave.

One that housed the Tree of Harmony. Only said Tree was missing entirely.

"Now is the time to decide your name and appearance." Wrench Works said. "We will not progress until you do."

Archived