Galaxy ponies!

Niniibear

So I'm really into Galaxy ponies.
I make loads of adoptables with galaxy ponies.
Heres a few I have drawn x')  All adopts~
Any question just ask me~
How do you guys feel about Galaxy ponies? Do you like them?hate? Why?

(Goes from the most recent work to the oldest!)

happy_expressionfb_by_niniibear-da7n08i.
sunset_galaxy_pony_adopt__open__by_ninii
galaxy_unicorn_adopt__open__by_niniibeargalaxy_pony_adopt___sold__by_fabicakes13

Really beautiful colors on these ponies! Love how you draw the galaxies/stars in their manes.

Just out of curiosity, are galaxy ponies a special type of species? Or ponies that have a galaxy-style mane and tail? I've never heard of galaxy ponies before. 

On 26/06/2016 at 2:23 AM, Zeig said:

Really beautiful colors on these ponies! Love how you draw the galaxies/stars in their manes.

Just out of curiosity, are galaxy ponies a special type of species? Or ponies that have a galaxy-style mane and tail? I've never heard of galaxy ponies before. 

Well Galaxy ponies are in fact species but theres no owner of the species. People who try to make it as a closed species won't really get anywhere from it because people know that they exist for a few years.
Galaxy ponies can be nearly everything (mainly they have their mane filled with a galaxy in it) or body parts. But since you can do almost anything envolving a Galaxy on a pony it's pretty fun and unique  sometimes.

Archived