Hello

WestRail642fan

Hi, my name is Rainbow Dash Fan (silly name i know) and this is me introducing myself 

now, im not a brand new member, its just i haven't been her in so long (five years) and so i just thought i'd re introduce myself

(Also, if you know how to change usernames, please tell me)

Nice to meet you! I hope you'll find yourself happy around here! About your username: you can change it at will in your settings menu on your profile once you've made three posts:)... so technically if your respond to this post... you'll be able to! 

2 minutes ago, Pretzelpony said:

Nice to meet you! I hope you'll find yourself happy around here! About your username: you can change it at will in your settings menu on your profile once you've made three posts:)... so technically if your respond to this post... you'll be able to! 

thanks. I made this account in 2011, so yeah. 5 years i haven't been here.

Welcome back!

To change your username, you should go contact a staff member :)

And, to copy LostSanity-'Stay longer this time maybe?"

((Sorry LS~))

Welcome back! Please enjoy your re-stay here! Oh, man, that was awful... Re-stay doesn't even make sense, not even as a fake word... I need to get in high school already, my knowledge of the English language is rather lacking.

Oi! Salutations, West~ Welcome back to the forums! ^_^

Take some time to meet up with the old peeps and the new ones, maybe make a few friends while you're at it! :pathfinder:

Please do enjoy your return here to Canterlot to the absolute fullest! <3

Welcome back I guess. Catch up with any episodes you have missed if you can, S6 is on mid-season hiatus now.

Stay longer this time maybe?

:unsure:

Archived