Brushing off the dust.

Dusty

3 Years 4 Months 15 Days, that’s how long ago my last post on Canterlot was. That may explain why everything looks new and I feel as lost as an old man in a mall. But too all the new kids here hello, Hello i’m Dusty S Hooves.

I have to say this is somewhat intimidating, I have so much old baggage on my shoulders from times so long ago I fear how well I can fit in now. I feel like a pony out of time walking down a road in the town I grew up in, but seeing nothing I remember. It’s somewhat unnerving yet exciting. This is where I grew up in this fandom with my first pony RPs, my first MLP friends and more all happened here first. I can hardly fathom where I’d be here and now if not for Canterlot.

And in truth if not for one friend I made so long ago, I may not be here now. That honor goes to Dubstep. He was the stubborn thorn in my side that just never buggered off. I can’t thank him enough for it. For how stubborn, angry and grumpy I was he just stuck with me and proved too me old friends and faces wanted me back here. Without him doing that I’d never even looked back at Canterlot, let alone come back. So thank you Dubstep.

Now on too the new kids around here! As you have worked out I was around here one heck of a long time ago. I do RP but I don’t plan on doing that just yet. I got a lot of things to fix, clean up and OC apps to remake for this new day and age. But if you want to know what I am in too, Western, Fallout, sci fi and keep mostly to action with some day to day life.

As for me and this fandom, I have been here for a very long time. Infact I joined the fandom between mlp season 1 ep2/ ep3. Sooo, ya I have been here from the bloody start and never lost my pony drive, from that day too this day, my life has been pony tastic it seems.

So I’m going to end it here before this drags on forever and I kill you all with my old man ramblings, I hope too see you all around and most of all, see some old faces.

4 minutes ago, Patches said:

I'm here because Dusty is, so you can thank him for me showing up.

oh ya, that big red dork had to come along too. May as well say he’s my sweetheart and a real nice guy, he will be making an introduction later as well.

Just now, Dusty said:

oh ya, that big red dork had to come along too. May as well say he’s my sweetheart and a real nice guy, he will be making an introduction later as well.

"Will be"

Well I suppose I have to now... But that can come later, art first!

Well howdy, Dusty~ : P

I'm one of them 'new kids' to Canterlot, and I'm honoured to be able to welcome you back to the place where you started off! Things may have changed a lot since you've been gone, and I know that it can be a daunting thing coming back to old places after a long time (whether it's changed or not), but I do wish that you will get accustomed to navigation and the young'uns (like me) in good time :pathfinder:

And I also wish you luck and satisfaction with dusting off your old applications and with the fixing of all that requires it (what'ere that may be)!

And never forget to enjoy your return to Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^_^

Welcome back to Canterlot, Dusty. And welcome, Patches.

I am a Moderator and Canterlot Games Master. If you need any help regarding your account(since I know you had issues) or Roleplay aid or information, feel free to contact me! :)

10 hours ago, DreamySunday said:

WELCOME BACK! And please enjoy your continued stay at Canterlot!

Thank you Dreamy, hoping to enjoy it!

9 hours ago, ToothpasteThy said:

Well howdy, Dusty~ : P

I'm one of them 'new kids' to Canterlot, and I'm honoured to be able to welcome you back to the place where you started off! Things may have changed a lot since you've been gone, and I know that it can be a daunting thing coming back to old places after a long time (whether it's changed or not), but I do wish that you will get accustomed to navigation and the young'uns (like me) in good time 

And I also wish you luck and satisfaction with dusting off your old applications and with the fixing of all that requires it (what'ere that may be)!

And never forget to enjoy your return to Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^_^

Thank you! And thank you for hoping i fit in, it is rather daunting but one step at a time ya know? 

8 hours ago, SteelEagle said:

Welcome back to Canterlot, Dusty. And welcome, Patches.

I am a Moderator and Canterlot Games Master. If you need any help regarding your account(since I know you had issues) or Roleplay aid or information, feel free to contact me! 

Thank you Steel, so far my account is behaving. I am just shocked it’s around at all seeing how old the bloody thing is, I think I made it back in the Ponyville days of Canterlot. But it felt good too see the mods care so much as to help get that old thing back up and running just for me, so thanks to everyone that helped on that front.

7 hours ago, Wildtalon said:

What a coincidence! The last time I was on this forum was 3years ago, but sometime in the early February 

Welcome back then Dusty!!!

Well look at that, another old fart like me it seems! Well, welcome back! Be nice to know someone that's just coming back as well, more so one that was gone as long as i was! Thank you for the greeting.

7 hours ago, Eventide said:

Hello Dusty Patches.  I don't know what the site was like back when you were on it last. It's changed a lot, but I think it's all good. Welcome back to Canterlot guys.

Thank you, and man it has changed. I have just been looking around trying to gain my bearings. some things feel the same, but other things? It's all so new. But I hear things have changed for the better around here and that is something I’m glad for. This is a old home for me, I hated to have such… Bad memories in it’s last days. So I hope to replace them with much better ones.

7 hours ago, Davroth said:

Good to see you back, Dusty. 

Davroth? I must be honest I didn't think you’d be here. Let alone even say Hi to me, well thank you for the greeting.

4 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

Welcome back to Canterlot! :catbug: 

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Sondash145 said:

Welcome back, Dusty! Hope you enjoy your time here at Canterlot!

Thank you, I hope to enjoy it as well.

3 hours ago, Pretzelpony said:

Welcome back, Dusty! I don't think we've met before but I'm glad to be able to meet you. It's always great to hear someone's returned to our site! :D

Thank you, and your name doesn't ring a bell so I don't think we ever did. But thank you for the greeting, I hope returning here makes way for some good things.

Welcome back. Catch up with any episodes you have missed and try to keep up with the show if you can. S6 is on mid-season hiatus now.

Stay longer this time maybe?

:unsure:

3 hours ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Welcome back!  

Thank you!

1 hour ago, LostSanity said:

Welcome back. Catch up with any episodes you have missed and try to keep up with the show if you can. S6 is on mid-season hiatus now.

Stay longer this time maybe?

:unsure:

Well I hope I stay longer this time as well. 

16 hours ago, Dusty said:

Davroth? I must be honest I didn't think you’d be here. Let alone even say Hi to me, well thank you for the greeting.

I'm surprise I'd be here as well, but here I am. I can't think of any reason why I would not say hi, I'm sorry you thought I wouldn't. :o

6 hours ago, Davroth said:

I'm surprise I'd be here as well, but here I am. I can't think of any reason why I would not say hi, I'm sorry you thought I wouldn't. :o

I have my reasons too think so, but I’m already doubting them. It’s been a long few years and it may be best if me and you found the time to talk to one another in a PM or something, we got some ground to cover I feel.

4 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Welcome back! I actually do remember you from back then. It's always a delight to see older members coming back. :fhappy:

I got to say, the name rings a bell! I don’t think i ever talked to you much, but I swear I can remember that name so you had too have had something going on back than too keep it in my head. XD Well thanks for the greeting!

32 minutes ago, Dusty said:

I have my reasons too think so, but I’m already doubting them. It’s been a long few years and it may be best if me and you found the time to talk to one another in a PM or something, we got some ground to cover I feel.

Sure, throw me a message anytime. If you feel like we need to talk about something, I'll be available for it. :)

20 minutes ago, RobikkuPegasus said:

What a pleasant surprise - welcome back, h'ombre...I hope times ahead are pleasant for both you an' your pal here! ^-^

Thank you, so far it has been!

5 hours ago, starswirlthebearded said:

I recall your name, but I don't think we interacted much as you left not far after I joined, or slightly before I joined and I just saw your name around. Either way! Welcome back.

Thank you, I -think- I saw you too, but it was so long ago it's hard to tell. 

Archived