Pretzelparty

World of Equestria: The Age of Heroes!

181 posts in this topic

So, is this a thing again? I remembered this started off strong and just sorta died.. (The Age Of Heroes).

I know I have some Age of Heroes characters I'd like to play more, and there does seem to have been some activity around here lately.

Between my current thread load and not being sure I could do what I think might be needed to really get this going, I'm not sure how much use I'll be in getting it going again, but I would like to see it continue if possible.

20 hours ago, tacobob said:

So, is this a thing again? I remembered this started off strong and just sorta died.. (The Age Of Heroes).

Heroes never die!

(Nah but we are trying to get it back up and going again! Lulls happen!)

I mean, it looked a little dead when I found it, just a feeeeww months old. I was hoping it wasn't too dead, 'cause it really sounds fun! :) 

I have resolved to do everything in my power to maintain active roleplay in these shenanigans. I'm bugging Dubby near constantly to that effect.

This is indeed still a thing! Real life has been consuming me lately becuae of a jjob hunt. Thankfully, I now Have one! I just need to better monitor my threads for the future so I don't spread myself too thin. Still I wouldn't mind some help with this. I have some ideas for the future, just might need some assistance and some more participants.

1 person likes this