Dragon Age Interest Check

Hi everyone

Been a while since I've done one of these it feels, but i'm feeling weird :) Anyway! I'm just putting this here because i'm curious as to who else would be interested in joining this style of rp. The setting will be the first game (Bc it was beast). Just a few things I wish to cover.

1: Effort in posts will be required. If you do one liners, please don't read anymore. No offense to that style, but i'd rather have people who put some level of effort into their posts then just quickly smashing their face on the keyboard.

2: Posting order: While I can't say for certain this'll be in effect due to unknown numbers, don't rush off ahead without the group. Will vary depending on situation ect.

3: G-modding. Pretty basic, but I'm not a fan of it. U wanna have ur guy go 1v100 and not get touched, go ahead, but not here.

4: Mary-sues: Pretty much the same as 3. While i'm all for character having backgrounds that are unique that make them different, hell i'd encourage it, don't do old staples (Dead parents means they trust no one). While i'm not looking for apps yet, having an idea of your character is a good start.

5: General knowledge of the content: I'm not asking you to know how strong BLANK armour is, but it would be expected that you know the races, social views and such. I won't say no if you've never played the game, however I do advise playing it.

6: Ask ask ask. If you're unsure, ask. Its better to ask and know then guess and be wrong in my opinion. Unsure of a races opinion on something, ask. Unsure of what to make your 'Loyalty' mission (Yes those will happen), ask and i'll try help. I want you to enjoy this!

So yeah. Just seeing who/how many are interested because I start pulling up some OLD stuff I had for Dragon age material.

Cheers.

4 I can work with. Now I might as well ask a bit. What types of characters are you guys thinking of playing? We need at least 1 Grey Warden, and hell, y'all can be wardens if you want, but we need at least 1. Also your 'class' just to get a general feel of combat styles. For example, having 4 assassins isn't gunna be the best idea.

right now i'm considering either a Ranger/Assassin, OR a Spirit Healer Mage. So yeah, fun fun

Well if RDD is only aiming at assassin, i'll go my Spirit Healer.

Given the track record, i'll make an App either tonight or tomorrow and such, then i'll post an OCC thread. Please please ask if you want help with anything.

Archived