my little pony new generation

here the plot and rules:

an new generation of it the friendship is magic one an new elements of harmony are just going to get them but some of them get cutie mark and new species and look and celestia has an mental disorder making her lose her mind and her memories but has some of her personality still and Luna taken over celestia duty and is pregnant after 15 years since my oc her daughter birth and she the element of loyalty.

rules:

1: No swearing.

2:no overpowered OCS.

3: You must be an Canon characters too.

4: No other races of people only pets or ponies.

5: No bullying.

6: No instant healing.

7: No alicorns without good reasons.

8: You must detailed your OCS.

9: No god moding.

10: No absive of power

I might be interested.

Could you tell me a bit more...

about your OC

about the setting of this rp

approx years (presumable after the show has ended)

And...could I have the sign-up form?

*I do believe this should go into the OOC section.  

Name: Neria Holmes

Sexuality: Asexual

Child of: Celestia

Race/species: Unicorn 

Appearance:  Tall and langly.  Her coat, mane, and tail are straight, long and black.  She has one, long streak of vibrant, curly hair down her mane.  Her long mane hides her face, and she gives off a dark aura that frightens most near her.  Her eyes are black, her eyelashes camouflaging into her coat. 

Personality:  Cold, silent, an austere, she gives off an aura of horror and fear.  She rarely speaks or acts unless necessary, but when she does-she goes full-on in damage.  She likes to creep others out with her silent stare, and treats everypony the exact and same way-no matter if they're a friend, enemy, or family member.  She likes to keep her feelings inside, and pretends to care little about anything (although she really does care).

Family: Grew up in the streets after her mother failed to recognize her as her daughter.  Father is unknown.  

Children: N/A
Pets: N/A

Job: Mercenary/Assassin.  She gained this job at a young age, when gangsters realized that her youth and seemingly-innocent face could give them sweet entrance into the lairs of rich royals.  Time and time passed, and she gained a viable duty as a thief and con-artist.  But life in the streets of any big city isn't easy, and she found herself targeted time and time.  One day, she fired a new spell she had learned at an attacker, and he dropped...dead.  She became the renowned assassin and mercenary, paying careful watch of the city and defeating all those that stood in the way of her new goal.

Bio: Her mother was insane by the time she was born.  After failing to recognize Neria as her daughter, Celestia ordered the guards to toss the foal into the streets.  There-in the dumpsters of Canterlot-Neria grew up.  She lived a harsh childhood, learning only by experimentation and the urge of survival.  She mastered the arcane magic of air and weather, as well as simple spells and some more...deadlier ones for her job.  Now, she roams the lands of Equestria-with a new purpose in mind: to find a cure for Celestia, and to be finally claimed as a daughter.

crush: N/A

Others:  Her weapon of choice is: A double-tipped staff.  On one end is a spear-tip with a long, sword-like blade balancing the tip-on the other end is a torch.  The staff length in the middle can collapse, and she usually keeps the weapon in a pouch.She prefers to stay silent and not fight unless necessary.  Because of her vigilance, she is often considered not much of a fighter.  However, when she does fight, she battles furiously and dangerously, often endangering the life of the other.  During her silence during battle, she prefers to wreak havoc to anything nearby, likening the name "destroyer of cities".  

Name: Sakura ran

Cutie mark: none yet
Sexuality: bisexuality
Child of: luna
Race/species: alicorn if that okay
Appearance: an small, skinny, white mix with navy coloured body, my eyes are crimson and hazel eyes and have an mix of all five alicorn
Personality: cold, cruel and distant, shy if doesn't know you, nice, smart, friendly, kind, caring when she does know you
Family: luna and an unknown unicorn.
Children: n/a.
Pets: n/a.
Job: n/a.
Bio: As an young foal Sakura was seen as her mother and celestia roles taker but as she grew they found out that her magic was weak to the point where she could only do moving of objects and she still didn't get her cutie mark which made things even worse for her being contrast bullied she built an mental wall on her emotions not showing them at all unless she can trust someone perfectly and known them most of the time

she got abused by both princesses.
born in Luna and celestia castle.
her childhood was bad sorry.
she lives with her mother in the castle still.
she was born at midnight at the raising of the sun celebrate
her relationship with celestia and Luna is like an dog with two masters.
she always being told she was an monster and annoying when she speak or touching someone

crush: open
Others: n/a

7 hours ago, starlightchaser said:

Name: Sakura ran

Cutie mark: none yet
Sexuality: bisexuality
Child of: luna
Race/species: alicorn if that okay
Appearance: an small, skinny, white mix with navy coloured body, my eyes are crimson and hazel eyes and have an mix of all five alicorn
Personality: cold, cruel and distant, shy if doesn't know you, nice, smart, friendly, kind, caring when she does know you
Family: luna and an unknown unicorn.
Children: n/a.
Pets: n/a.
Job: n/a.
Bio: n/a
crush: open
Others: n/a

Err...I'm pretty sure any good app needs bio.  Afterall-Neria wants to know who she's going to be hanging out with!

6 minutes ago, starlightchaser said:

sorry

If she's 18, I think she deserves a bit more.

Maybe something about what school she went to, how she was treated there?  A bit more about how she was bullied?  Something more about the mother-daughter relationship?  I mean-she's 18.  

Just now, starlightchaser said:

sorry about that crap bio please help me with the rest

The rest of your app?  I can't really help you just like that, because I know nothing of your OC other than what you've filled out.

Why don't you just tell me about your OC in point form then, and I'll try to help :) 

Just now, starlightchaser said:

okay.

she has her mother personality but still kinda cruel.

she is never liked being touched.

she shakes when she talked or touch.

she rarely speak and hides her flank.

So you have most of her personality down.

What about her history?

When was she born?

What's her relationship with her mother?

What's her relationship with Celestia?

How was her childhood?

What was her childhood like?

Where does she live now?

What event triggered that she doesn't like being touched?

What even triggered that she rarely speaks and shakes when she talks or is touched?

Why is she so shy?

Questions like that~

she was born at midnight at the raising of the sun celebrate.

she always being told she was an monster and annoying when she speak or touching someone

53 minutes ago, starlightchaser said:

she was born at midnight at the raising of the sun celebrate.

So turn that into a paragraph and it'll be your bio. :) 

Name: Dolor

Sexuality: Bi

Child of: 

Species: Minotaur

Appearance: Tall for a girl her age, and well built. She has black fur around her head, which turns into a cow pattern around her shoulders and turns into white by her thighs. Her eyes are blue. 

Personality: She is a very friendly person once she gets to know someone, which does not take too long to happen usually. She is not that smart, her speech somewhat broken and she takes most sayings very literally. As for her enemies, they receive no mercy from her. 

Family: Just her parents

Children: None

Pets: None

Job: Guardian/Merc

Bio: Her early years were spent in her tribe, a mostly peaceful life thanks to the tribe's warriors, a group she worked hard to join. She became a warrior as she came of age, protecting her tribe until one day she failed. A group from a rival tribe snuck past her patrol and hurt her tribe. Her parents were injured in the attack as well, and she left in search of vengeance. 

Crush: None yet

Others: She wears heavy armor and uses a large hammer, both well made, but somewhat crude due to her past. 

Archived