Coffee Shop for Small Talk (ATTN: Dreamy, StarlightChaser)

Lyipheoryia

Luxor Radiance sighed as she sipped her coffee.  It was black, with the smallest teaspoon of sugar.  A light drizzle of syrup dotted the surface of the cup.  She gave a smile, pleased to have a quiet moment in her life of runways and singing.  Yes-this was the Luxor Radiance: Singer, fashion designer, model extraordinaire!  The coffee shop had a few ponies, and none seemed to mind her presence or bother her for an autograph.  She gave another smile, and leaned back into her chair; sipping coffee and letting her thoughts slide by like the syrup swimming in her cup.

Sakura ran walked in with an black hood over body hiding her tall white body with wings and horn with blank flank my long pink violet black like comic mane and tail her crimson and hazel narrowed keeping her head being princess Luna's alicorn daughter was very tough with duties and guards around her she did go to this cafe when she has free time sighing as she walked.

Dreamy needed a break,  the day wasn't even half over and it was already getting to her. Her tapioca mane was already raggedy, her yellowish cream coat was all frazzled, but this was gonna be her moment. A coffee and some piece and quiet. Having made her way to the front of the line, Dreamy ordered ordered her four sugared coffee. Any energy she could get was good energy.  Magically grabbing her coffee, Dreamy began walking toward a table when suddenly her coffee clipped another pony and dropped her coffee all over the floor. Dreamys eye began to twitch as she watched the coffee spread it's way across the ground. It took all she had not to yell as loud as she could...

She turned at the sound of fallen coffee.  

A mare with tapioca made seemed ready to scream and yell, clearly, it was her coffee that had fallen.

Luxor didn't give a moment of hesitation before she sprung from her seat to help, "Are you alright?  Hot coffee can cause quite some harm!"

She snatched some napkins from her own table, before kneeling down to help wipe the mess.  The mare seemed rather...peeved.

Grumbling to herself, Dreamy had barely noticed the pony that had made her way toward her. " Huh? Yeah yeah, I'm alright. It spilled far enough away from me. " She said anger seeping out of every word. Levitating over some paper towels from various places, Dreamy began to help the other pony clean the coffee. Once that was done, Dreamy sighed. " Well, thanks for the help lady. guess I'm getting back in line. "  With a groan, Dreamy began her walk of shame back to the end of the line.

She looked at the grumpy pony, "No worries!  My assistant is second in line right now, I can get her to grab a coffee for you.  I'm Luxor, by the way.  You...may have seen my name plastered in posters and whatsnot recently because of my tour, but I'm just a regular pony,"  She reached out a hoof to shake, "Now-what coffee would you like?"

From the side of her view, she saw a trembling pony with a black hood.  She didn't seem dangerous, so Luxor didn't really care about her presence. 

Stopping in her tracks, Dreamy turned around and met this kind pony with a smile. " Gee thanks, that's awfully kind of you. And your assistant " Dreamy met the ponies hoof with her own and shook it. " Nice to meet you Luxor. The names DreamySunday. " pulling her hoof away from the shake, Dreamy brought it up to her chin " Sorry, but I can't really say I've heard of you. But you're on tour? That's cool. What are you touring for? And I'll take a nice black coffee please and thank you."

She gave a beaming smile, "Not many have heard of me on this side of town.  That's why I'm here~"  

She gave a giggle, "I'm a singer,"

With that, she turned to her assistant, and gave a shout of "Add one black coffee please!" 

She once more noticed the hoodie-mare, and turned to her, "Hi!  Are you okay?"

• 2 months later...

" Well, I guess i can say that know you now. " She said while letting out a small laugh " Guess I'll see you at the show eh? " Looking toward the ponies assistant, Dreamy gasped and said " Oh How rude of me. Thank you too! " Turning back toward her new friend, Dreamy noticed that another pony had just ran away. " What happened here? "

Archived