Meow. Hello!

DwhitetheGamer

Hello, everyone!  This is DwhitetheGamer.

As you can see in my Avatar, this is my OC, Copper Strikes, but he isn't an alicorn.  He's just an Earth Pony who, in my head-canon, gained a super form after accidentally unleashing an ancient evil to Equestria's world.

So a little about me...

I am a gamer, obviously, and after 3-4 years, I'm nearing my Black Belt in a style of karate known as Shorin-Ryu.

So, yeah, hope to see you all soon!

Greetings!  I am Prince Blueblood (also known as Rackenhammer on certain wilds of the internet).  I'm part of the staff, and leader of the RP mentoring group.  We're here to help you integrate into our community, and feel more comfortable in actively playing with everyone here!

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome! (creepy smile plastered across face)

I hope you enjoy your experiences here, and may all those you meet be as positive and encouraging as possible!

as for the Roleplaying question, I can't really tell you, but I'm sure someone else will!

*I look behind myself* oh right, this is an online forum. Well, my point still stands! Have fun while at Canterlot!

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show if you can, S6 is on hiatus but returning soon. Have fun with all the RP's on here.

:)

Ayyy!! Welcome to Canterlot!

I did some karate at one point too, but only, like, a dozen hour long classes. I was the only one who showed up apart from Sensei's two kids, so that kinda just stopped after a while.

Anyway, welcome to Canterlot, Dwi! I look forward to meeting you as well, and it is in my wishes that you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^_^

Edit: Oh! You can get straight into roleplaying in FFA as long as you've got one or more peeps who wanna play with ya, and the WoE roleplay is open to all those whose characters have approved applications-- there should be guidelines pretty clearly laid out~

Archived