SWMLP (Private)

NamelessTrax

"That's what they all say. Just because something isn't allowed doesn't mean it never happens." Kane said as he arrived at his room. "I'll see you later. I need some sleep." 

I don't buy that for a second, Tavi. Soul thought to himself as he sighed. "Do not mistake my caution for sympathy. I understand what he has done and he must answer for his crimes. I simply believe the Sith are the most immediate threat. It's been months since the Fallen last attacked, yet several young Jedi just barely escaped with their lives from the Sith. We need to go where the danger is greatest." 

Soul looked down at Trax as he lay dying in his arms. He was one of Soul's closest friends in the Jedi order, but he had turned to the ways of the grey Jedi and had struck out against them. Soul knew it was his duty to bring Trax to justice, but he could never do that to somebody he called his brother. He closed his eyes as he focused on the force. "Nameless Trax has escaped, return to base." He said out loud. Suddenly one of the guards repeated Soul's words and all the guards left, leaving just the two of them. Soul sighed wth relief that his mind trick worked. "You don't have long. This ship has a medical droid that can help you." Soul said as he tried to get Trax to his feet.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oakly dipped his head to him, "Agreed, see you at another hour." He said before walking to his room next door. Walking in he tossed his armor to the side, then proceded to take off his helmet. Once off he looked in the mirror, revealing himself as Oak Talon Trax. "You've sure outdone yourself Oak..."

Tavi looked away from Soul, guilt fluttering in her eyes. Angel nodded, "Agreed, as of now, the Sith are attempting to retake the planet of Saddle Arabia. My forces and I will keep them at bay, but I would still like to call for reinforcements." Silas waved his hand, "And you will have them, Master Black Frost is nearby you, we will let him know." Angel dipped his head before his hologram shut off. A few of the other Masters who were also holograms, bowed their heads before shutting off. Tavi stood up and walked towards the elevator, she gave Soul a pleading glance before stepping in.

Trax coughed violently as Soul helped him up and onto the ship, there the medical droid sought them out immediately. As the droid prepped him, Trax looked at Soul, "I can't thank you enough, our paths may be different, but I'll always know I can trust you."

Soul sighed and approached the elevator, stopping the door from closing and entering with Tavi. "I know it's hard for you, Tavi. I know pretending to be his enemy takes a lot from you. I don't mean to speak of him the way I do around you."

"I am loyal to the Jedi, Trax. Until the day I die. But I will never raise my hands against you. To know peace is to know balance in the force." Soul said as he programmed the ship's autopilot to fly to a system far from them. "May the force be with you, Trax." Soul said stepping out of the ship.

Tavi looked away from him, "Leave it alone Soul, I have given up so much for that Man, and I have recieved little in return. HeII I havent seen my So-, ... Just leave it Alone, please." She caught herself mid sentence as he face went dark, she turned her whole body away.

Trax strained to form a smile, "And with you as well, My Friend."

Hazel stood back panting heavily from her sparring session with Silver, "Alright, you win this one, Silver. Lets go hit the showers, I think Master Octavia said she wanted speak with me and Autumn." 

Soul sighed and turned away from her when they reached the floor they were traveling to. "Don't lie to yourself, Tavi. It only leads to the worse pain of all." He said before walking away. 

Silver floated her sparing staff over to the rack. "Nothing bad, I hope. Thanks for the session, Hazzy. You're getting better." she said kindly.

Out of the corner of Tavi's eye, a single rolled down the side of her face.

Hazel bowed to her, "Thank you, I've only been able to beat Oakly in these spar matches, but... Doesn't it seem like Oakly fights better in the field then he does in sparring?"

• 2 weeks later...

Hazel frowned, "If he's going easy on us because we're women, I'll kick him in the jewels." She said sourly.

On the Planet of Saddle Arabia, Master Angel and his forces push back the Sith victoriously, but their moral soon dropped as Fallen Ships appeared out of hyper space, their troops dropped onto the battle field. Angel narrowed his eyes through the dust as a shape appeared weilding an orange saber. The shape came into veiw as Kasey Trax, his white and gold trimmed jedi robes practically glowed as his left mechanical arms fist tightened. His right eye was a light blue, his lef eye glowed a bright red. Angel twirled his twin sabers around as Kasey rushed him, meeting a furry of blue and orange.

"Thats the thing though... Kane always came out drenched in sweat, but Oakly, his expression was that of... He looked like he'd already gone through it before...." Hazel said before she trailed off, her eyes glued as Oakly walked towards them, "Speak of the devil...." 

"Hey, sparring?" Oakly asked with an innocent smile.

• 2 weeks later...

Oakly chuckled, "Really? Well, perhaps you wouldnt mind facing me then?" Hazel glanced at Silver, this was their chance, to fully judge Oaklys abilities. To determine his true test of strength and skill.

Angel slid back to a halt, he panted heavily as sweat drippdd from his chin, blood trickled from a charred scar from where Kasey had gotten him. Kasey walked towards him with an air of utter confidence, his face showed a little annoyance, his right eye now yellow as he let the dark side of the force consume him. Angel swallowed back his fear of death and charged him, "You will pay for the Jedi you're cursed family has taken from us!"

• 1 month later...

Hazel patted her back, "You got this girl, show him what you're made of." She said encouragingly, in the back of her mind she reveled in the sound of seeing Oakly from a different view now. Oakly just stood calm and relaxed as he levitated a bow staff over to him, "I wont go easy on you, just so we're clear." He said simply trying to sound friendly.

Angel fell to his knees as his left arm hit the ground with a dead thud, his right arm was being held broken by Kasey's left robotic arm. Angel looked up bitting back the searing pain he felt, not only physical but to his pride as a Jedi Master, beaten by a young Fallen Jedi. "After my death, the Council will make sure you disappear just like you're cursed Brother Oak-" Angel was cut short as Kasey be-headed him with one foul swoop of his orange saber, Kasey's right eye glowed bright with orange hatred before calming down to a light blue. Kasey took Angels sabers and walked away as his body fell over, the look on Angels face was that of utter surprise, the surprise of seeing so much hate in one still young. The battle was won by the Fallen, the battered Jedi forces were easily outmatched and surprised, they stood no chance.

"Good. They won't go easy on me in a real fight. I could use the practice." Sliverthorn said confidently as she got into a defensive stance with the training staff. "Don't get beat by a girl." She taunted with a smirk,

Soul stood alone in the council chambers looking out a window. He felt a disturbance in the force, as if he was suddenly cut off from one of his fellow Jedi Masters. "You've returned, brother. And you have another to help you now." He said to himself with a sigh. "So it begins."

Oakly twirled his staff around with almost no room for error, Hazel started to wonder if Silverthorn was up for this. Oakly spun around swinging wide, keeping his left arm up as a guard, the staff came rocketing at Silverthorns left side.

The elevator opened as Master Silas and Master Ark walked in, "Our worst fears have been realized, Master Angel was killed by Kasey Trax, and we're losing hold of Saddle Arabia." Silas reported as he placed a hand over his heart, feeling the loss of his dear friend. "Strong, this child is, in the force. Dangerous it is, to fight him alone." Master Ark spoke as he crawled up into his seat. Silas sat down in his chair and looked up at Soul, "What are your thoughts Soul? The battle on Saddle Arabia was ours from the Sith before the Fallen showed up."

Silverthorn blocked the strike with her staff, the impact being a little stronger than she expected. She forced him back before descending on him with rapid strikes.

Soul remained looking in the distance, deep in thought about an issue he did not know how to resolve. Even though he was loyal to the Jedi, he tried to help Trax stay undetected from them, but now he couldn't defend him anymore. "I will find Nameless Trax and confront him...alone." 

Oakly stepped back, admiring her physical strength, he took a firm stance. Carefully and with precision, he deflected Silverthorns barrage. Hazels eyes went wide in shock, he was keeping up with her? Suddenly Oakly slid his foot up and around still deflecting her barrage, a hearbeat later time seemed to slow down as Oaklys staff slid through Silverthorns barrage straight for her head. The next heatbeat, Oaklys staff stopp just an inch from Silverthorns forehead, the force blew back her hair. Hazel starred dumbfounded for moment before she noticed Silverthorns staff was against Oaklys side, however she didnt notice that He had moved to that spot intentionally. Oakly stepped back sighing, "Dang, thought I had you, oh well. Just means I need work, right? Thank you Silverthorn, it was an honor." He said sincerely before walking away, levitating his staff to the rack. Hazel walked up to Silverthorn, "Did you really get him?"

Ark and Silas looked at him in confusion, "How? And why?" Silas asked him curiously. 

Silverthorn looked down at her training staff in confusion. "I...I guess I did. It's weird though, I don't think I planned to strike him there. His side wasn't open." 

"I am the only Jedi he will speak to. I know exactly where to find him. I can get him off our backs so we can deal with the Sith." Soul said turning to face them. "This is something I must do. If I die doing it then so be it." 

"Strange..." Hazel began as she tried to rethink the events.

Oakly closed the door to his room and locked it shut, he took off his mask and tossed onto his bed, "Whew, that was close, almost got carried away there for second. Moving myself into her staff was hard to do, hope she didn't notice I did that intentionally."

"You dont think he let you win?" Hazel asked curiously.

"I don't know. I don't know why he would. That's just pointless." Silverthorn said, using the force to levitate the staff back to the rack. "I wouldn't worry about it. If he wants to cheat himself on growing his power, let him." 

Hazel sighed but wasnt fully believeling that story, she was still convinced Oakly was holding back when sparring, but she wanted to know why? "Yeah, you could be right."

"Right about what My Dears?" Tavi's voice surprised Hazel sending shivers down her spine.

Just above the Atmosphere of Saddle Arabia, an enormous Fallen cruiser class ship lay in wait with several other destroyer class ships around it. The doors to the large viewing platform of the Cruiser opened, Kasey walked in and knelt down on one knee presenting Angels sabers atop the Equestrian Republics flag, as well as a Siths flag bearing a single saber from the commanding Sith Warlord. Standing in the center of the room, was a tall man wearing grey armor. He had short black and grey hair, and when he turned slightly, his peircing blue gaze struck Kasey stiff. He turned back around again, Kasey's robotic left hand tightened in anger, "Well done, My Son." His Fathers deep and bold voice surprised Kasey, he heard the pride in his tone, he was proud of him. Kasey swallowed deeply, "Thank you... Father..." He didnt know if he would accept it, as he usually refered to him as King. But his Father didnt react to it, "I feel a ripple in the force, expect the un-expected." His Father told him simply, Kasey nodded in compliance, still stunned by the change in character over the years since his Brothers death.

Silverthorn bowed respectfully to Tavi. Even though she was Soul's apprentice, she still had enormous respect for Tavi, who they often saw as a mother figure. "It's nothing, Hazel just had some things on her mind."

After he left the council chambers, Soul had boarded a starfighter alone and had been traveling towards the Fallen's newly obtained territories in the galaxy. He saw the fleet in the distance and began to transmit a message.

A Fallen footsoldier soon approached the man. "My lord, a single Jedi starfighter has made contact with us. He requested permission to land."

Hazel bowed to her master as she calmed herself, "Its nothing Master, really." Tavi looked at Silverthorn then to Hazel, "Very well, you two grab Autumn and meet me in the communications room. Master Clear Sky has a mission for you three. Also, could you fetch Kane and Oakly too? Master Ark wants them for a mission as well." 

Kasey raised an eyebrow in confusion and looked at his father, but he gave no sign of concern, "Let him land, and give him free access to me, then see to it we are not disturbed." His Father ordered sternly.

Silverthorn nodded to Tavi before turning to Hazel. "Let's not keep them waiting. The others should be in their rooms. Let's go grab them."

After a few moments, Soul entered the room as everybody else left, leaving only the two of them. He approached the man without fear and stopped a few feet away from him. "It was this day, twenty years ago. I had a choice, loyalty to the Jedi, or loyalty to my friend and brother. And now here we are."

Archived