Hello

batponyisbestpony

Hello, Mine Turtle! Dangit, that was terrible! Anyways, welcome! Try to have as much fun as possible without offending anyone! I don't know why I stick that last part in there, but it's just a habit. So I guess I do know why I do. Oh well. Anyways, I bid you good day!

7 hours ago, Wildtalon said:

Welcome to Canterlot! :)

And you're going back to school in two weeks?! I'm assuming it is a Summer school; I thought it was weird when I first read your intro :P

I love cats!

Where I live school starts in August and ends in May because in ye olden days it was literally too hot to go to school. Now that air conditioning has been invented we're too lazy to change it.

1 hour ago, batponyisbestpony said:

Where I live school starts in August and ends in May because in ye olden days it was literally too hot to go to school. Now that air conditioning has been invented we're too lazy to change it.

Ah right! Nice to know somewhere in the world I could have definitely spent my birthdays not in school :P

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you can enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. S6 is on hiatus, but returning soon. Enjoy all of the RP's as well.

:smirk:

Welcome, welcome!  Sorry I'm late.

Anyhow, I'm PrinceBlueblood, you can also find me in the Wilds of the Internet as Rackenhammer.  I'm a resident RP helper and mentor, so if you want some assistance in getting started with Roleplay, or integrating yourself with the World of Equestria community, just ask!  That's what we're here for:  

• 1 month later...

Oh gosh, I missed this topic! I feel real bad about that ;-;

Well good luck in your school, and I hope that you're enjoying those Narnia books if you ever did get around to reading them! I quite love them, and the audiobooks as well! <3

So I hope you've enjoyed all your time in Canterlot thus far, and I hope you continue enjoying your stay to the absolute fullest! ^^;

Archived