Hi... I guess?

JellieDelly

So it said to introduce myself so i guess ill do that...

About Myself: Ima dude. Well. Im kindof a loner in reality so i like going onto the internet to talk or RP with people... I love writing even though im not good at it... And i absolutely love Reading. You should interpret me as the person who you need to find about yourself because im not good at describing myself. Im a fan of warriors, MLP, Video games (Yes, Undertale is one. But also C&C)

How I found Canterlot.com: I literally just search "Mlp RP" its funny when you actually say it.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I heard about "Bronies" and i cringed so hard... Until i watched the show. Then i realized i was one. I almost died from embarrassment.

My favorite main cast/pony: Fluttershy. Dunno why i just kinda do. So i made my OC have a crush on her. Maybe i like her because we are similar? I tend to be really shy in reality.

I don't have much else to talk about soooo... ASK ME QUESTIONS... pls.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JellieDelly said:

I don't have much else to talk about soooo... ASK ME QUESTIONS... pls.

Okay.

What is the meaning of life?

What is the square root of 35?

Is Luna cute?

Tiberium wars, Red alert or Generals (C&C)?

Favourite book series? 

Why am I still asking questions?

Anyways. Welcome to Canterlot!

For some reason you cough my attention. (I dunno why) sonce I rarely make post on welcome threads. 

Also, I googled "Mlp rp" and Canterlot was the first option on the second page, so yay I suppose? :P

12 minutes ago, PrinceoftheNight said:

Okay.

What is the meaning of life?

What is the square root of 35?

Is Luna cute?

Tiberium wars, Red alert or Generals (C&C)?

Favourite book series? 

Why am I still asking questions?

Anyways. Welcome to Canterlot!

For some reason you cough my attention. (I dunno why) sonce I rarely make post on welcome threads. 

Also, I googled "Mlp rp" and Canterlot was the first option on the second page, so yay I suppose? :P

*Deep breath*

1. To furfill our role in the multiverse.

2. I always hated square roots

3. Yes.

4. Red alert (3/uprising in particular)

5. Warriors.

6. Because you can.

Yay.

Oh~

RA3 and Uprising? I really like those actually :P

Premier Cherdenko always made me chuckle with his acting x3

I have all the games on my pc. I bought the special edition with all. Including the closed alpha for the  generals 2, that was camceled

(Tiberium 4 was okay-ish for me, since I like competitive oriented games and it delivers that, but still...)

Lets all agree tiberium 3 was the last game in the tiberium series XD.

Yuriko is op. Just sayin'

Time for me to re-ask your quesion to you. Do you think Luna is cute? Ahaha.

Welcome! Canterlot is a fun site, if you like that sorta thing. And I do! And I'm sure you will, too!

Lotta people in recent memory really like Warriors. I'm trying to keep the topic on people other than me, but I have this selfish urge to turn the conversation back to me. But almost anything worth knowing about me is in my... Well, "About Me." God dang it, I did it again!

Another Fluttershy fan, eh? Interesting fact about me... Waitaminit, no, not again!

Ayyy! Whassup, JelDel?? xD

I'd ask a question, but I honestly haven't had anything good pop into my head. Maybe I'll think of something someday :pathfinder:

But anyways, you're here! And since you are here, I shall give you my well wishes that you will enjoy your time spent here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^w^

Welcome to Canterl---- *Gasps* Is this real? Am I hallucinating?

A fellow Warriors fan, as in those loveably little feral cats?

PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE!!!

I THINK I'M IN LOVE :P 

I've only found one other Warriors fan on this forum, and they've disappeared...

I just make mine up, except for Wildtalon... I originally got Wildtalon from the name generator on the Warriors website a few years ago.

I only remembered it when playing My Brute muxxu for a bit again (I named one of my brutes Wildtalon ages ago)

Oh, and one of my other OCs, Aquaheart, I got him from a different generator :P

I have tons, all based off of gemstones.

Sapphirestorm, Rubylight, Emeraldmoon, Coralbreeze, Limetail, Amberstorm, Onyx and Aqua, (The last two aren't warriors.)

All of mah OC's have a place in my heart.

Speaking of gems, one of my OCs in a fanclan has a mate called Rosequartz

And I gathered that Onyx and Aqua probably weren't warriors; loners, rogues or kittypets?

In order of first to recently created: Wildtalon, Berrystep, Aquaheart, Nettlecloud, Dewstream, Rockpelt and finally Ashkit.

Berrystep and Nettlecloud are currently queens, and Ashkit is the one who hasn't been born yet, obviously.

Onyx and Aqua lived in a group of rogues and Aqua was in love with the leader and was having kits with him until she found out he only loved her to have kits. She found Onyx who was already planning to leave and left with him. Yeah. I like to give them all backstories or just stories in general.

(Also Onyx is a kid in an adult body XD)

Emeraldmoon is a father. Ill just say that.

I have made up a little history for my first 3 OCs, but I've not focused too much of history on this other forum I'm on.

And oh poor Aqua :(

The biggest things going on for my OCs right now is: Wildtalon has helped an apprentice come back from depression over his mentors death; Berrystep currently has 2 kits called Swiftkit and Raspberrykit, and her mate is called Haredash; Nettlecloud is a moon away from kitting(she'll only have 1 kit), but she has also adopted 2 kits called Jinxkit and Petalkit. The fanclan that Nettlecloud is in is about to be raided by another fanclan(which Rockpelt is in, but he's not going on the raid because he's staying behind with his mate Rosequartz) while her friend is in the middle of kitting (Sorreltial style)

These things are actually happening tho, and I didn't make them up :P

Cool.

Sapphirestorm, Emeraldmoon and Rubylight are part of powered clans.

Sapphirestorm had learned a special technique and had burned a gigantic snake monster thing alive and saved the clan. Yeah.

Limetail is currently having kits...

Amberstorm has a major crush...

And Aqua is just fine now. She still hasn't kitted and will love them no matter who their father was. Onyx is still being a lovable furball. Did i mention he was a maine coon? XD

Archived