Hi... I guess?

JellieDelly

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They all sound like awesome cats! Then again, I love all cats, even the mean, evil ones xD

And *gaaaaaaaaaaaaasps" no you did not mention Onyx was a maine coon! Oh so fluffy!!!

Nettlecloud is a Siamese, except she isn't as skinny looking as most Siamese cats are. Dewstream is a Russian blue :D And Rockpelt is a really nice looking Havana Brown.

The others don't really have any specific breed I guess you could say, although Aquaheart is blue like a Russian Blue...

I don't really have specific breeds for my other cats... I only really specified Onyx'

Welp.

Sapphirestorm, Emeraldmoon and Rubylight were supposed to be oddly coloured.

Can you guess their colours? XD

Just now, JellieDelly said:

I don't really have specific breeds for my other cats... I only really specified Onyx'

Welp.

Sapphirestorm, Emeraldmoon and Rubylight were supposed to be oddly coloured.

Can you guess their colours? XD

That's a hard question...

Sapphirestorm must be green, Emeraldmoon must be red, and Rubylight must be blue right? No? Then Sapphire is blue, Emerald is green, and Ruby is red :D

2 minutes ago, JellieDelly said:

Sunclan, Leafclan, Darkclan, I forget and Blossomclan.

Lots of em are dead...

So i need a place for my kitties to go XD.

Mine are in WindClan, RiverClan, Snakeclan, HawkClan and WaveClan :D And if you're not in my clan, then what am I doing protecting you?!

1 minute ago, Rosewind said:

*sprays with water bottle*

*stands there still growling*

I couldn't be asked zooming in on that, so to make sure I was reading it right I copied and pasted it onto Word XD

You could join if you want, but that's dependent on the leader(s).

(Of course, if you mean the forum that I go to Warriors RP, then you'll gladly be accepted in)

Archived