Hi... I guess?

JellieDelly

Well I'm still, by my definition, new to roleplaying, but I seem to be pretty good at Warriors RP if I do say so myself :)

The medicine cat of Snakeclan and her apprentice don't seem to be active in the fanclan at least. And Nettlecloud's best friend is about to kit, and will be kitting herself in about a moon.

Alright then, by the name of StarClan, I grant you this link in hopes you will make a good life there, as you have here: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/   *rests chin on head*

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's set up a chat with all the people she could who have characters in the clan, plus she said she's doing something at the mo.

By the way, she doesn't RP the leaders if you haven't gathered that already, but she created the clans

Ill add the siblings to Snakeclan and ill add two cats to Hawkclan. Yes i can RP 5 cats at a time XD

Sapphirestorm, Rubylight and Emeraldmoon = Snakeclan

Amberstorm and Moonshadow = Hawkclan.

Before i had completely forgotten about Moonshadow... so i decided to use him so i don't forget!

Welcome to Canterlot! Don't worry too much about being shy, as you'll find it's quite easy to open up around here. If you have any questions, or feel like chatting or roleplaying, then feel free to shoot me a message anytime!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

8 minutes ago, JellieDelly said:

Ill add the siblings to Snakeclan and ill add two cats to Hawkclan. Yes i can RP 5 cats at a time XD

Sapphirestorm, Rubylight and Emeraldmoon = Snakeclan

Amberstorm and Moonshadow = Hawkclan.

Before i had completely forgotten about Moonshadow... so i decided to use him so i don't forget!

Alright!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to meet them once the raid is over XD

Archived