I don't know how forums work ;-;

mrmooshe

Ayyy! Hello there, Mooshe! ouo

Forums are useful in many ways, it's tough to describe it other than that they are another social media of sorts-- typically for groups of people who have at least one thing in common. We here at Canterlot mostly love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic roleplay, but just chatting is quite acceptable too~ :pathfinder:

But really, there's a lot more to forums like this one than I feel I can properly explain, so maybe a long-time forum-goer or moderator would have a better idea of what you can do here ^^;

Let my advice be this: don't worry about whether you're new at a forum-- we were all at that point too once upon a time, and we understand~ Just follow the rules and be yourself! Each person has gotta bring their own flavour to make the cake diverse~ Oh, and make some friends to maximize the awesomeness levels of your forum experience! :D

Anyways, please do note that I wish you well, and that you'll enjoy your stay here at Canterlot to the absolute fullest! <3

WELCOME!!!!!

I mean, forums don't really work :P  I don't know if they get paid for it...but I think we should call it volunteering instead of working.

Feel free to pm me with any rp questions-or if you want to rp with me :D 

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you can enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show if you can, S6 is back from hiatus. Enjoy all of the RP's on here as well.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived