Hello! Nice to meet Everypony!

SpicyDemon

Goooooooood salutations, Spice! ^_^

If you're looking for friends/contacts/anything if the sort, then you can add me to the list-- I'm always happy to meet someone new~ : ) 

And I see you've already taken the liberty to follow me on the forums for whatever reason unbeknownst to me. What's up with that? xD

I digress-- this is your grand entrance into our crazy little corner of the community! And as it is such a wonderful occasion; I welcome you and hope that you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! <3 

8 hours ago, CatCakey said:

WELCOME TO CANTERLOT!!!

You got one nice OC there!

Do you watch Supernatural by any chance?

OMG YES!  In fact, Spicy was somewhat SPN inspired. Meg was a big influence. I'm obsessed with the show! Even have the anti demon tatoo on my back shoulder. http://spicy-demon.deviantart.com/art/My-first-tattoo-322984980 I also produced an MLP/SPN crossover audio play: 

41 minutes ago, ToothpasteThy said:

Goooooooood salutations, Spice! ^_^

If you're looking for friends/contacts/anything if the sort, then you can add me to the list-- I'm always happy to meet someone new~ : ) 

And I see you've already taken the liberty to follow me on the forums for whatever reason unbeknownst to me. What's up with that? xD

I digress-- this is your grand entrance into our crazy little corner of the community! And as it is such a wonderful occasion; I welcome you and hope that you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! <3 

Thanks so much Toothpaste Thy! Really appreciate the warm welcome! <3 

1 minute ago, SpicyDemon said:

OMG YES!  In fact, Spicy was somewhat SPN inspired. Meg was a big influence. I'm obsessed with the show! Even have the anti demon tatoo on my back shoulder. http://spicy-demon.deviantart.com/art/My-first-tattoo-322984980 I also produced an MLP/SPN crossover audio play: 

That's the main reason I asked, because I saw that when looking at your profile XD

We are gonna be great friends!! Supernatural is my most favourite show!!

I have seasons 1-10 on dvd and have watched all of those episodes at least twice. I live in America so I'm still in the middle of season 11 on tv, but there's another episode tonight at 10pm CAN'T WAIT :D Episode 18 it is

And considering I don't actually try to remember stuff, I remember quite a lot of SPN.

And Meg is one of my favourite demons!!! Loved her! Shame about what happened in season 8 :cry:

53 minutes ago, CatCakey said:

That's the main reason I asked, because I saw that when looking at your profile XD

We are gonna be great friends!! Supernatural is my most favourite show!!

I have seasons 1-10 on dvd and have watched all of those episodes at least twice. I live in America so I'm still in the middle of season 11 on tv, but there's another episode tonight at 10pm CAN'T WAIT :D Episode 18 it is

And considering I don't actually try to remember stuff, I remember quite a lot of SPN.

And Meg is one of my favourite demons!!! Loved her! Shame about what happened in season 8 :cry:

YAY! *hugs*

I do too, well I'm season's 8! I've seen every episode... oh my gosh I've lost count. There are certain ones that I just can't bring myself to rewatch like when Bobby dies. :cry: Season 6 was an absolute trip, am I right? 

Total shame about Meg, especially since I'm a big Megstiel shipper. I really wanted to see that further explored. "The Pizza Man" :lol:

Hope you enjoy ep 18 and the Finale will absolutely blow you away! (Sorry, no spoilers!)

57 minutes ago, CatCakey said:

Also, I would love to listen to that at some point later! But not right now because I'm doing other stuff. But I did listen up until they met Pinkie Pie, and when Dean mentioned Pie XD Hilarious!

Thanks! When you get a chance, I would love your feedback. I was very selective with my voice actors as you can probably tell.

6 minutes ago, SpicyDemon said:

YAY! *hugs*

I do too, well I'm season's 8! I've seen every episode... oh my gosh I've lost count. There are certain ones that I just can't bring myself to rewatch like when Bobby dies. :cry: Season 6 was an absolute trip, am I right? 

Total shame about Meg, especially since I'm a big Megstiel shipper. I really wanted to see that further explored. "The Pizza Man" :lol:

Hope you enjoy ep 18 and the Finale will absolutely blow you away! (Sorry, no spoilers!)

I'm not much of a hugger, so I'm still getting used to hugs, but *hugs back*

I don't really feel sadness as much as I used to, so I can rewatch all the sad episodes without crying.  Although there are moments that make my eyes water. And season 6 was one of my favourites with that alternate universe episode, and I just love Balthazar; he's one of my favourite angels, damn shame what Cas did to him...

I would've loved to see where Meg and Cas' relationship went if Crowley hadn't killed her. "The Pizza Man" - I just love it when Cas doesn't fully understand human things :lol:

I've already spoilt for myself ages ago who God is, I can't wait to find out what really happened to Chuck at the end of season 5, and if he was God then and a bunch of other thoughts going through my head. And it's alright, I'm doing my best not to get anymore spoilers for it or anything else.

OH OH OH, BEFORE I FORGET. I love how they started doing rock, paper, scissors again XD I guessed they would do it to decide who would go into "the nest" in episode 17

5 minutes ago, SpicyDemon said:

Thanks! When you get a chance, I would love your feedback. I was very selective with my voice actors as you can probably tell.

The voices were quite similar to the actual people. Although Dean sounded a bit off, but close enough :P 

8 minutes ago, SpicyDemon said:

Especially when you find someone to talk about it with! :P

Definitely!

I got my friend to keep sending me Supernatural gifs on facebook; I would tell her at least what season they're from if I could remember, and even explain what was going on XD

The last one I taught her about what one with Dean and Anna, if you remember her *wink wink*  shouldn't mention what they were doing in the gif she sent, but I ended up explaining what happened to Anna before she remembered she was an angel

I haven't even gone on a SPN marathon in a while, but my memory can be awesome with the things I love sometimes

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show if you can, the second half of S6 is ongoing. Enjoy all the RP's on here as well.

:smirk:

41 minutes ago, CatCakey said:

I'm not much of a hugger, so I'm still getting used to hugs, but *hugs back*

I don't really feel sadness as much as I used to, so I can rewatch all the sad episodes without crying.  Although there are moments that make my eyes water. And season 6 was one of my favourites with that alternate universe episode, and I just love Balthazar; he's one of my favourite angels, damn shame what Cas did to him...

I would've loved to see where Meg and Cas' relationship went if Crowley hadn't killed her. "The Pizza Man" - I just love it when Cas doesn't fully understand human things :lol:

I've already spoilt for myself ages ago who God is, I can't wait to find out what really happened to Chuck at the end of season 5, and if he was God then and a bunch of other thoughts going through my head. And it's alright, I'm doing my best not to get anymore spoilers for it or anything else.

OH OH OH, BEFORE I FORGET. I love how they started doing rock, paper, scissors again XD I guessed they would do it to decide who would go into "the nest" in episode 17

The voices were quite similar to the actual people. Although Dean sounded a bit off, but close enough :P 

Sorry, I'm big on the hug thing. :blush:

Anywho, that episode was awesome and the one with the ferries that's one of my faves! Balthy was awesome. my favorite angel was Gabriel and I was sad to see him go as well but glad they brought him back one last time. Another character I was disappointed to see killed off was Death. That actor was just too perfect for the role and I love how he's this all powerful being and he had this hilarious preference for junk food. That's just good writing right there. And let's not forget Lucifer.... I could go on and on who my faves are because the list is too darn long!

Castiel is at his cutest when he doesn't understand stuff. I love when he's trying interrogate the cat or when he couldn't figure out cell phones. 

As for Chuck, I knew for the longest time and it had been speculated within the fandom long before season 11. But yeah, just wait until the very end. It's the ultimate OMG moment of the series.

I love when the bros do childish stuff like this! Even through all the drama and serious stuff, it gives the audience a sense of warmth.

Casting the bros was the hardest part. His was the only audition that was even close to Dean. My original Sam had to drop out so his understudy took over and honestly, I'm glad it turned out the way it did.

4 minutes ago, SpicyDemon said:

Sorry, I'm big on the hug thing. :blush:

Anywho, that episode was awesome and the one with the ferries that's one of my faves! Balthy was awesome. my favorite angel was Gabriel and I was sad to see him go as well but glad they brought him back one last time. Another character I was disappointed to see killed off was Death. That actor was just too perfect for the role and I love how he's this all powerful being and he had this hilarious preference for junk food. That's just good writing right there. And let's not forget Lucifer.... I could go on and on who my faves are because the list is too darn long!

Castiel is at his cutest when he doesn't understand stuff. I love when he's trying interrogate the cat or when he couldn't figure out cell phones. 

As for Chuck, I knew for the longest time and it had been speculated within the fandom long before season 11. But yeah, just wait until the very end. It's the ultimate OMG moment of the series.

I love when the bros do childish stuff like this! Even through all the drama and serious stuff, it gives the audience a sense of warmth.

Casting the bros was the hardest part. His was the only audition that was even close to Dean. My original Sam had to drop out so his understudy took over and honestly, I'm glad it turned out the way it did.

Here's something; I love Gabriel, Balthazar, Lucifer, and Castiel. I can never truly forgive Cas for what he did to Balthy, especially considering it was completely unnecessary! And I can never truly forgive Lucifer for what he did to Gabriel. I just can't pick a favourite angel!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I loved Death! One of the best characters ever! And like you said, the actor was perfect - one of those people where the role was made for them right? How could I forget Lucifer; yeah, he may very evil, but he's so misunderstood, especially back in season 5. Poor Lucy...

I loved that cat interrogation scene, especially considering the cat really talked when he left :lol: I can't wait to watch the ending now! I just love SPN so much

I did think it a bit odd that he was a "prophet", but all the Word of God stuff happened later, and he was nothing like Kev--- Oh Kevin... :cry: Metatron!...

I found it hilarious when they started doing rock paper scissors again in that witch episode XD

Sam and Cas voices were pretty good tho, and I love how the Impala is Dean's cutie mark - pure genius!

1 hour ago, CatCakey said:

Here's something; I love Gabriel, Balthazar, Lucifer, and Castiel. I can never truly forgive Cas for what he did to Balthy, especially considering it was completely unnecessary! And I can never truly forgive Lucifer for what he did to Gabriel. I just can't pick a favourite angel!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I loved Death! One of the best characters ever! And like you said, the actor was perfect - one of those people where the role was made for them right? How could I forget Lucifer; yeah, he may very evil, but he's so misunderstood, especially back in season 5. Poor Lucy...

I loved that cat interrogation scene, especially considering the cat really talked when he left :lol: I can't wait to watch the ending now! I just love SPN so much

I did think it a bit odd that he was a "prophet", but all the Word of God stuff happened later, and he was nothing like Kev--- Oh Kevin... :cry: Metatron!...

I found it hilarious when they started doing rock paper scissors again in that witch episode XD

Sam and Cas voices were pretty good tho, and I love how the Impala is Dean's cutie mark - pure genius!

Every character, Angels included have the best and worst of traits. The only one I was glad to see go was Zechariah. I don't know what it is but he was just so unlikable to me. 

As for Lucifer, Mark Mark Pellegrino is one of my fave actors and like every character he plays, he really gave Lucifer that special touch that makes him so irresistible! Very few can make the devil so lovable. And also can't forget Crowley! In fact, you may enjoy this little extra I created to go along side the audio play: (though I must apologies by the quality of my voice. I need a little more practice with VA work and better recording equipment.)

I get the impression that when first introducing Chuck, he may have been an undeveloped character at the time or the God stuff was decided upon later. Also, if you love Chuck you should watch the movie "Waiting and Waiting 2" Rob Benedict is absolutely hilarious as Calvin. Very similar type of character.

Archived