CocolatMalk

Hello! My name is CocolateMalk, But you can also call me Sthiele! I love music, RWBY and I <3 MLP! What I like to do is Bike, Watch Youtube, and Draw! I also make minecraft texture packs! I found Canterlot looking for a running 1.10 MLP server. :catbug:   I will try my best if anyone wishes for me to draw them a pony! My Favorite Pony is Rainbow Dash! Any questions or ideas/requests for drawing? Thanks for reading and bye!

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Enjoy our stay here. Keep up with the show if you can, the second half of S6 is ongoing. Have fun with all the RP's as well.

:smirk:

Heya, Thiel! :P

Glad you stumbled upon our fun little community~ Feel free to chat, play games, roleplay or anything within the rules! :pathfinder:

Just all-around have a great time and enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! <3

Just now, ToothpasteThy said:

Heya, Thiel! :P

Glad you stumbled upon our fun little community~ Feel free to chat, play games, roleplay or anything within the rules! :pathfinder:

Just all-around have a great time and enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! <3

I saw you commented on Rayne's Forumn. Also, How does one get a higher rep level?

Welcome!!!

10 minutes ago, CocolatMalk said:

I saw you commented on Rayne's Forumn. Also, How does one get a higher rep level?

That would be based on post number.

Unless your the few of us members who are 'titled' uniquely by a staff.  (Actually...I think that would be most of us) 

Hello and welcome to our wonderful community! One of these days, I might take you up on your offer... I still have one pony that hasn't been drawn yet.

If you have any questions, would like to chat or roleplay, then feel free to shoot me a message anytime!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived