Official Discussion Thread - S06E19 The Fault in Our Cutie Marks

mlp_cmc__no_risk___no_reward__by_satrath

What can possibly go wrong!?

Another week and another episode with the ponies we all adore and love!  This time with the most adorable ponies of them all, the CMC!  With their special talents revealed, our favorite filly trio boldly strive forward with their new mission in life, but does that apply only to ponies? Or could any species have that special talent along with a butt stamp?  Tune in to find out!!   The episode airs Saturday 11:30 AM EST on September 10th!! :) <3

This thread is dedicated to discussing the episode before, during, and afterwards. As the thread is now open it may indeed contain spoilers. I ask that potential spoilers talked about or shown before the episode airs stay within the spoiler tags please, after the episode you no longer have to use the spoiler tags, but warning, if you haven't seen the episode yet after it airs, this thread no doubt will have all sorts of spoilers in reviews, images, etc. So tread at your own risk. :blush:

Thoughts below in spoilers as normal

Spoiler

Not much to say honestly.

First off, what's wrong with pirates? They're pretty cool in One Piece...  :unsure:

Either way...

Apparently there's a griffin that's actually nice. Not only that... but hyper. Like really hyper. Perhaps Gabby should consider decaf? :blush:

Admittedly Gabby was pretty cute. :P

But I can't say much else. It was somewhat disheartening to see the Crusaders actually technically fail. It was coming when Gabby succeeded at everything they had her do.

Twilight's excitement at a research project was funny and disturbing all at the same time. :|

There's literally nothing else I can really say.

It was an okay episode I guess it just didn't have much else in it.

Sorry I really don't know what else to say because there's not much too say I guess.

Relatively okay episode but there wasn't much content that made me enjoy it as much as the last few episodes did.

:/

Cool episode! 

Love Gabby and her energetic personality! Reminds me of when I joined the MLP fandom.

The new challenge that the Crusaders faced. Part of me wondered what the Crusaders would do after getting their marks. But this was a perfect example of what they can do: help others. 

I liked that this was an episode where the Crusaders faced an issue they couldn't achieve, but nevertheless found a way to make Gabby happy in the end. It gives an nice moral to the episode: "Sometimes you can't help a person the way you or they want you to, but you can still find another way to make them happy."

This is one of those episodes that not should be viewed by diabetics.

29fkoRt.gif

Spoiler

I was a little worried that they might have actually found a way to give griffons cutie marks...Although, if only ponies can have them..What’s that thing on Zecora’s hinder?  Fun episode.

Archived