Returning After a Long While

JasonDarklyte

Hello there, community of the marvelously redesigned website of Canterlot.com.  I was on here sparingly in this place's old days under the name JasonMartin327.  And I gotta say, I'm quite surprised with this whole revamp.  Not completely surprised, as the UI somewhat resembles that of another forum I'm on often, but it's quite a pleasant surprise nonetheless.

So, yeah.  Came back to this place out of a slight boredom urge, and now I think I'll very likely spend a little more time on here.  Though I'm not really sure how many of you out there would exactly love to RP with an alicorn OC, but do go ahead and talk to me, try a little something with me.  I've no doubt you'll be at least a little surprised.

Welcome back. Catch up with any episodes you missed and try to keep up with the show if you can. The second half of S6 is ongoing.

Stay longer this time maybe?

:unsure:

19 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Welcome back. Catch up with any episodes you missed and try to keep up with the show if you can. The second half of S6 is ongoing.

Stay longer this time maybe?

:unsure:

You know, I'll be perfectly blunt.  I'm actually not that much into the actual show anymore.  I don't know why, it just doesn't really catch me a whole lot.  All I really care nowadays s short random stints of what the seasons are like, mainly new characters and such.  I'm still a total pony person all the way, obviously, I've just branched out from that root.

A returning member! Ayyy! Good to see you're back~ :3

I hope you get a good RP rollin' and have a lot of fun with it~

Man, I just hope that in general you have a great time returning here to Canterlot and enjoy your time to the absolute fullest! <3

Archived